Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Yeah *scratches head in corner nervously*...I'm making a mail icon now! If you guys are crafty, I'm sure you can put the 'Me' icon to good use (coughcough a template coughcough).
    Last edited by Li-ion; 2010-11-12 at 02:08 AM.

you cant hotlink google mail images.

Hello and thank u for the awesome theme but one question.... Why do I have a question mark on my lockscreen?

Son of a mother duck...let's try this:

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    Hello and thank u for the awesome theme but one question.... Why do I have a question mark on my lockscreen?
    I actually have no clue! I'll be uploading a new package tonight or tomorrow with icons (games and tweaks) and a new lockscreen!
    Last edited by Li-ion; 2010-11-12 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-12), robertmoore208 (2010-11-12)

Hey sir could I have a link to your icons?

I will be releasing a second Add-On pack with a Game Template soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

donkeykongking (2010-11-12)

Here are my icons
    Hit the Thanks if you like it =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -app-store-2x.png   -cydia-2x.png   -facebook-2x.png   -ifile-2x.png   -installous-2x.png   -mail-2x.png   -modmyi-2x.png   -settings-2x.png  

-winterboard-2x.png  

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

AaronNnNn (2010-12-18), bigco504 (2010-11-21), cjgonzales1900 (2010-11-18), DaEliminator (2010-12-31), decniner (2010-11-18), donkeykongking (2010-11-12), kampongkid (2010-11-13), milkplus (2010-12-30), Ratchet11110 (2010-12-26), robertmoore208 (2010-11-12)

Quick question.... On the call me... The contact icon can we make it bigger? Is there a way?

please please please do a final version of this, if u get the tiles to work, i will practically pass out ;p

i agree..if we can get some tile animation on here, it will no doubt be the sexiest theme ever made in my opinion...and i dont usually keep themes on my phone for over a couple of days..this one is staying.

How do I change the icons to yours? I tried and they don't show

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Here are my icons
    Hit the Thanks if you like it =)
    icons dont work

Well, here it is. Add-On 1.

Download Me!

This Add-On features:
    1. Refined Lockscreen
    2. Better Layout
    3. New icons - Introduction of Games
    4. Game Icon PSD

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-11-12), jayteez (2010-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Well, here it is. Add-On 1.

Download Me!

This Add-On features:
    1. Refined Lockscreen
    2. Better Layout
    3. New icons - Introduction of Games
    4. Game Icon PSD
    appreciate your work!

I hate to sound stupid, but I cannot figure out how to install this, I'm using Cyberduck, but I don't know where to put the files.

Quote Originally Posted by stnc View Post
    I hate to sound stupid, but I cannot figure out how to install this, I'm using Cyberduck, but I don't know where to put the files.
    First, welcome to ModMyI! We love new members Also, super stoked you chose my thread for your first post!

In cyberduck, navigate to /Library/Themes and Drop off the themes (The Lockscreen and Main theme), and (if you have Iconoclasm) /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts for the updated .plist file in the Add-On pack. If you need any more help, just holler at me!

Is there a Facebook or myspace icon? And what is the refined ls supposed to look
    Like?

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    icons dont work
    U can see them on my screenshots of my iPhone 4 from previous page. If it doesn't work. Means you do it wrongly

23. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

Li-ion (2010-11-12)

Your icons are showing up huge on the springboard

Is there a Facebook or myspace icon? And what is the refined ls supposed to look
    Like?
    MySpace = Losers. Facebook is coming soon. I don't understand what 'refined' is.

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    U can see them on my screenshots of my iPhone 4 from previous page. If it doesn't work. Means you do it wrongly
    Thank you! Phew, someone understands finally! If you could give you a hug, I would.

Your icons are showing up huge on the springboard
    Are you using a retina display device? if not, then that's why.

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast