Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

can someone tell me how to install this on my iPod Touch 4G, I'm trying to, but its just a jumble of icons

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mattweimer View Post
    So I deleted all the dock .png's now and the "wall" Is gone but Now my icons are spaced any thoughts
    I have posted OneLow99's fullscreen iconoclasm plist that will fix that spacing problem. dont forget to hit the thanks button for OneLow99's post/s.

Quote Originally Posted by lvazn93 View Post
    Currently what i have right now, not done, but getting there

Also anyone knows how to hide the dock without SBSimplify? it just keeps crashing cus of my 4G
    You can do this via OneLow99's method and go through the theme and delete all the png's with dock in it. then use OneLow99's iconoclasm plist. Once again, dont forget to hit the thanks button for OneLow99's post/s.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

lvazn93 (2010-12-17), onelow99 (2010-12-17)

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    You can do this via OneLow99's method and go through the theme and delete all the png's with dock in it. then use OneLow99's iconoclasm plist. Once again, dont forget to hit the thanks button for OneLow99's post/s.
    hmm, i just tried it, removed all the png's that had to work dock in it, and this is what happened

Quote Originally Posted by lvazn93 View Post
    hmm, i just tried it, removed all the png's that had to work dock in it, and this is what happened

looks like he had three rows up top probably for spring jumps, you should get springjumps and put an icon there or edit the layout back to normal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Censored For This Useful Post:

lvazn93 (2010-12-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Censored View Post
    looks like he had three rows up top probably for spring jumps, you should get springjumps and put an icon there or edit the layout back to normal.
    yeah, i just figured it out, fixing it all right now, thanks ;D

Ok so I have removed the
    Dock but now I have accidentally stuck the phone icon down there and can't get it out, any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Default help pls? :(
    I have activated everything in Winterboard, and Summerboard mode is on.. Why does this still happen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0731.png  

I'll give you a hint. it rhymes with schmiconoclasm.

Hmm I've heard of this. Any ideas on my situation on li-on?

Geez they really need an iPad app for the modmyi app.

Iconoclasm

Wrong. My dock has been pushed down from removing the images. So now it's too low to grab shake out.

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Wrong. My dock has been pushed down from removing the images. So now it's too low to grab shake out.
    Jus place this image inside the theme and then move the icon out, then delete it after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  

sorry i was being sarcastic to the other guy :P.

This is a glitch with iconoclasm. simply get another icon or iBlank and place it in there as to fill in the 'gap'. you will now be able to pull it up.

Ha I was being sarcastic as well, had to tell on the net I suppose. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    sorry i was being sarcastic to the other guy :P.

This is a glitch with iconoclasm. simply get another icon or iBlank and place it in there as to fill in the 'gap'. you will now be able to pull it up.

This happened to me a couple of times - what I did was download the Winterboard theme called something like "Transparent Dock for iPhone 4".

Now I just turn that on when this happens - it restores my dock allowing me to drag the icons out.

When I'm done - I simply turn it off and everything returns to normal

OK then - this is my final setup - at last!

Two small issues though - how do I get rid of the dark shadow that seems to be overlaying the bottom of my main wallpaper?

And how do I convert the large clock on the Lockscreen to 24 hour format?
    Last edited by WCR4_6; 2010-12-17 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi there,

im having if few problems with my theme.

First of all is that i have a light shadow in the dock area

the second thing is that i dont want to have the layout of iconoclasm on all pages.

But there is no possibillity to change this in settings of iconclasm.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you very much for this beautiful theme!

edit:

Now i could delete the dock an activated the plist of OneLow99.

But now the icons overlap a litteer altough i activated OneLow99 plist
    Last edited by emage; 2010-12-17 at 03:49 PM.

my Iconoclasm only wants to work if simple mode is enabled and I have tried every thing to use my uniform windows 7 layout but it wont work any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    My advice and that of others on here is read from page one to this point it's easier than u think. Chances are ur looking too much into it
    LOL for those of us still relatively new to themeing (like, oh, say ME haha) this isn't what I wanted to see BUT it's how we learn, right?

Now if someone wanted to write step-by-step installation instructions for novices like myself, I wouldn't complain! I would write them, but it would result in mass-frustration LOL.

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast