Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

im wondering how do i get the screen to scroll up to view all my other icons?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mattweimer For This Useful Post:

lvazn93 (2010-12-15)

Is there a way to upload full pictures from the modmy app?

Thanks

Getting the hang of this brilliantly.

One thing I would like to do though is to make the statusbar transparent (or even invisible).

At the moment (using Li-ion's Full Screen layout) I've got the bar overlaying the icons - doesn't look good

how do i get the iconclasm layout to work?
    What is the path for the iconclasm layouts? Please help

FOUND IT - /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts

Also, how do i get rid of the iphone default clock on the homescreen?
    and the appbar at the bottom?

how do you arrange the icons :-s
    Last edited by redice; 2010-12-15 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by WCR4_6 View Post
    Getting the hang of this brilliantly.

One thing I would like to do though is to make the statusbar transparent (or even invisible).

At the moment (using Li-ion's Full Screen layout) I've got the bar overlaying the icons - doesn't look good
    sssh don't tell anyone, this is my personal layout. I'm super happy you're learning from my theme. I started off theming like you (examining others' work, Louie Mantia's to be exact).

Quote Originally Posted by redice View Post
    how do i get the iconclasm layout to work?
    What is the path for the iconclasm layouts? Please help

FOUND IT - /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts

Also, how do i get rid of the iphone default clock on the homescreen?
    and the appbar at the bottom?

how do you arrange the icons :-s
    Arranging icons in iOS4 has never been more intuitive. Hold on the damn thing. Move it. Small boxes go together, large ones by themselves. CMON there's 20 pages of the thread. Use some common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    sssh don't tell anyone, this is my personal layout. I'm super happy you're learning from my theme. I started off theming like you (examining others' work, Louie Mantia's to be exact).

Arranging icons in iOS4 has never been more intuitive. Hold on the damn thing. Move it. Small boxes go together, large ones by themselves. CMON there's 20 pages of the thread. Use some common sense.
    Im new to this. Going over the pages gave me some hints, however when I try and re-arrange my icons they bounce right to the bottom and off the screen. thus im confused.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Pretty useful that is

I'm having real problems with Iconoclasm though - namely with the repositioning of the icons.

I'm doing the usual OS4 thing of holding and dragging - although when I get to the slot where I want the icon to be (as is standard with normal iPhone editing) - and let go, the icon is immediately dumped to the bottom of that page. It just doesn't do what I'm telling it to.

Any tips?

Pretty useful that is

I'm having real problems with Iconoclasm though - namely with the repositioning of the icons.

I'm doing the usual OS4 thing of holding and dragging - although when I get to the slot where I want the icon to be (as is standard with normal iPhone editing) - and let go, the icon is immediately dumped to the bottom of that page. It just doesn't do what I'm telling it to.

Any tips?
    Exactly the issue I am having too.

i don't understand how you guys are able to set up this theme. I can't get the icons to go anywhere I want. Every time i pick one up it just gets dumped to the bottom of the screen. They don't actually stay where I place them. To get the icon in the top most left slot i have to place it on the status bar, and that's the only icon position i can reliably get. every other position in the middle of the springboard just gets dumped.

Thanks

Scrap that - the method I thought would work with positioning icons in Iconoclasm hasn't worked at all.

Gone back to regular OS4 setup - bit of a waste of time that was
    Last edited by WCR4_6; 2010-12-15 at 11:43 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Scrap that - the method I thought would work with positioning icons in Iconoclasm hasn't worked at all.

Gone back to regular OS4 setup - bit of a waste of time that was
    its easy when you use Multiicon mover and some thinking
    just start the first page with phone text
    mail facebook
    then big icon weather

the start by taking all your icon to an other page and start from scratch.
    To use multiiconmover you have to hold the home and make the icon wiggle then tap on em 1 time a little red badge will appear and show you it is prepare to be moving.

then you select your icon in order you want them , then go to the first page and push home and they will appear in the order you clicked them.

i dont have time to make a video as im late for work but that what i did and its very easy

for those that want to get rid of the bottom bar you need to use : the NO DOCK theme search around here or on ipodtouchfans but if you use that you will gain the ability to swipe from the top all the way
    to the bottom but you will have to re edit your iconoclasm layout
    i posted my iconoclasm layout couple page back with the no dock theme i think just search for it.
    good luck
    if you have any other question feel free

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! I want it! Give me it! I download it!

Quote Originally Posted by brentbizzle View Post
    i don't understand how you guys are able to set up this theme. I can't get the icons to go anywhere I want. Every time i pick one up it just gets dumped to the bottom of the screen. They don't actually stay where I place them. To get the icon in the top most left slot i have to place it on the status bar, and that's the only icon position i can reliably get. every other position in the middle of the springboard just gets dumped.
    it's tricky, but think about it, when an icon gets dumped to the bottom all icons below it gets move up a notch.

get your first icon in place, then just keep dumping the second icon until the second icon you want is in place, move down to the third and repeat. hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by brentbizzle View Post
    you just have to keep messing around with it until u get it, took me about 5 mins to get it all down

Here is a trick for you. Instead of moving the up into a spot. Move the ones that are in the wrong spot and the ones you want should go up. Hope that makes sense.

Li-on. Is that just making it so there is only one large? That's what it seemed to do to me.
    Last edited by mattweimer; 2010-12-15 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    its easy when you use Multiicon mover and some thinking
    just start the first page with phone text
    mail facebook
    then big icon weather

the start by taking all your icon to an other page and start from scratch.
    To use multiiconmover you have to hold the home and make the icon wiggle then tap on em 1 time a little red badge will appear and show you it is prepare to be moving.

then you select your icon in order you want them , then go to the first page and push home and they will appear in the order you clicked them.

i dont have time to make a video as im late for work but that what i did and its very easy

for those that want to get rid of the bottom bar you need to use : the NO DOCK theme search around here or on ipodtouchfans but if you use that you will gain the ability to swipe from the top all the way
    to the bottom but you will have to re edit your iconoclasm layout
    i posted my iconoclasm layout couple page back with the no dock theme i think just search for it.
    good luck
    if you have any other question feel free
    I'll give that a try Fallen - thanks

can anyone make an icon for espn scorecenter? thanks in advance
    Last edited by autofcontrol; 2010-12-15 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks

Just had another quick look at it - I'm now getting icon overlaps on the second scroll screen down (the top 7 icons are as they should be - but the next two icons are sat on top of the last row in the first batch)

Quote Originally Posted by Censored View Post
    no problem. Also a few screens of this setup

hey can you share youe ebay,stocks, hd wallpaper, and tetris icon

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast