Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    May i ask which iconoclasm layout are you using? mine iP4, all icons are overlapped each other =(
    i am using Iconoclasm layout for Windows Phone but i copied both just to be safe. Did u select the layout in iconoclasm settings?

can u post the layout pls? i cant find the iconoclasm layout file in the package =( Thanks a lot

can u post the layout pls? i cant find the iconoclasm layout file in the package =( Thanks a lot
    its there..look in the main folder.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayteez For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-11-11), Li-ion (2010-11-11)

no problem the two layouts are attached and just ssh both to be safe
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana101 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-11-11)

holy...the file is huuuuuge. maybe I should use my pc for this one lol

thank you for this awesome theme man

this messed up my folderenhancer, since it applied the layout also =(

has anybody tried making other icon tiles yet?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe he will be kind enough to post the .psd so we can make our own tiles *facebook custimization to show our own friends, changing the IE to Firefox, etc*
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

This is all i have so far, created all my version of icons in 2hrs =)

Time to sleep, gnitez all

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

zjimmyz what a tease you show picts without a download, lol!

any ideas as to get around the fact that I have over 100 apps on my phone and you don't want to use folders I would like to keep this at two pages tops. and was thinking of just hiding folders at the bottom of page 2 for the moment
    Last edited by UofMBob; 2010-11-11 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by UofMBob View Post
    zjimmyz what a tease you show picts without a download, lol!

any ideas as to get around the fact that I have over 100 apps on my phone and you don't want to use folders I would like to keep this at two pages tops. and was thinking of just hiding folders at the bottom of page 2 for the moment
    I don't think the way u saying is a nice way to ask for a link. Anyway I will post some of my icons up if others ask as well after I woke up. By the way to your issue, u can hide ur folders on dock using infinidock app.
    Peace~

i need icons

we all need icons lol..they will come im sure.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice one!!! Just installed everything correctly and works perfectly on iphone 4 4.1 and can't wait for more icons to be done as well..Thanks keep it coming!!!

Wow thats a lot of responses in 10 hours! Glad everyone likes the theme. If you read the README, then you would understand that icons are not all going to be available. Since I tend to make my icons like the original, they tend to take longer.

If you guys want to have a super sexy theme, download CallMe from Cydia, and use that to make a tile that calls someone important.

As for a PSD, not now. It's super easy to make, just use the color picker in PS, and play with the gradient.

The lockscreen will be updated today.

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    sweet theme! bring on more icons!

what is "me" and "weather hub"?
    Weather Hub is for an App called HD 4Cast from the app store. it's a dollar. AMAZING weather app. I recommend you buy it. Just use rename to rename it to something cooler like Weather Hub.

The Me icon is for CallMe, in case you're conceited like me and want to be able to call yourself

no installation guide? no spring jump? the icons are great, but too few of them =)

Is there any simple icon PSD?
    Installation is so easy my mom could do it. I tried to simplify the layout so it's easy as cake!

this theme would be even sicker if we could get some animated tile flipping going on. anybody up for the task? is it even possible?
    I'm not sure that this is possible. If it was, I'd have exploited the hell out of it!

this messed up my folderenhancer, since it applied the layout also =(
    I don't use folders. For the time being, just hide your icons and use gestures or spotlight to access your apps that aren't themed. Sorry.

we all need icons lol..they will come im sure.
    I promise they will!
    Last edited by Li-ion; 2010-11-11 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Wow thats a lot of responses in 10 hours! Glad everyone likes the theme. If you read the README, then you would understand that icons are not all going to be available. Since I tend to make my icons like the original, they tend to take longer.

If you guys want to have a super sexy theme, download CallMe from Cydia, and use that to make a tile that calls someone important.

As for a PSD, not now. It's super easy to make, just use the color picker in PS, and play with the gradient.

The lockscreen will be updated today.

Weather Hub is for an App called HD 4Cast from the app store. it's a dollar. AMAZING weather app. I recommend you buy it. Just use rename to rename it to something cooler like Weather Hub.

The Me icon is for CallMe, in case you're conceited like me and want to be able to call yourself

Installation is so easy my mom could do it. I tried to simplify the layout so it's easy as cake!

I'm not sure that this is possible. If it was, I'd have exploited the hell out of it!

I don't use folders. For the time being, just hide your icons and use gestures or spotlight to access your apps that aren't themed. Sorry.

I promise they will!
    hey Li-ion..dude, thanks for this theme. looks damn good.. anyway, i downloaded callme but the "me" icon didnt show up. do i have to rename it or something?

Just select your number through CallMe, and then select Custom Name, and name it Me.

The Me tile should show up

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-11)

Just select your number through CallMe, and then select Custom Name, and name it Me.

The Me tile should show up
    ok, that worked and i downloaded hd 4cast..how do i get that icon to show?

use rename to rename HD 4Cast to Weather Hub

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-11)

use rename to rename HD 4Cast to Weather Hub
    had no idea that app existed! thanks..that worked. you have a paypal for donations? i like this theme just that much lol..bring on the icons! cant believe you didnt make a mail icon!

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast