Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

may i also add this theme looks best with the TimelessHD UI

OK, I can still not find this " Weather Now " in the App Store, or anywhere, for that matter. Is that exactly what it is called? Is it region only, I am in Canada, maybe it is not showing up because of that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    im from quebec canada and i got the app form Installou(s)
    Weather Now for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Your a gem, thanks.

Anyone have any ideas on how to move say the wifi icon and battery icon on to the right side, in a vertical fashion?

So I have the program, but how do you get it to auto update with that beautiful icon?
    Last edited by mattweimer; 2010-12-01 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry if this is an idiot question but I'm kinda new with the iconoclasm thing. I have no idea how to get it or use it, and I would like to get this theme lol. Can anyone explain please?

Just download it in Cydia and use the New Windows 7 layout.

when i changed the icons they became super big,can someone help

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigco504 View Post
    when i changed the icons they became super big,can someone help
    If you had a look at the theme itself and observed the Icons folder then u would have realised that there is 2 files for each icon.

eg. Phone.png and [email protected].

[email protected] is of a higher resolution and it then halves the size when u see it on the iPhone. note this only works on iPhone 4. However, [email protected] depends on Phone.png but the actual pic could be of anything but that file just has to exist.

Also make sure you've got the same size canvas for the icons.

Hope that helped.

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

Allright, here's my version....I've removed the dock completely, so I am able to touch the entire screen now, and I have redone the iconoclasm layout to fit 4 rows of icons on the screen at a time. Looks pretty close to the real thing now. I do have a transparent battery, and I have yet to figure out how I want to set that up. I want to change the size of the badge font to more resemble the WP7, but editing the Info.plist does not seem to work anymore on 4.X. Anyone know where those values would be?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHbOaitWpu0&hd=1]YouTube - WP7 iPhone 4 theme[/ame]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onelow99 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-05)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onelow99 View Post
    Allright, here's my version....I've removed the dock completely, so I am able to touch the entire screen now, and I have redone the iconoclasm layout to fit 4 rows of icons on the screen at a time. Looks pretty close to the real thing now. I do have a transparent battery, and I have yet to figure out how I want to set that up. I want to change the size of the badge font to more resemble the WP7, but editing the Info.plist does not seem to work anymore on 4.X. Anyone know where those values would be?

YouTube - WP7 iPhone 4 theme
    i want to know how you manage to get your weather show on the icon i was not able to do it please help or send me files anything thx

BTW it look very nice

and i really tried to change the badge font and style with no luck i just changed the icon badge i will make a video this weekend to show you what i got so far with categorie and springjump

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

onelow99 (2010-12-06)

Default PLease respond
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    i want to know how you manage to get your weather show on the icon i was not able to do it please help or send me files anything thx

BTW it look very nice

and i really tried to change the badge font and style with no luck i just changed the icon badge i will make a video this weekend to show you what i got so far with categorie and springjump

How did you get your pages to change like that. What did you download in cydia, and can you post your theme on here so I can help you figure out how to fix stuff. I have some pretty kool mods on mine to and I want to combine my theme with someone else to make the real thing as far as how the software works. I have all custom icons to fit myself though. PLease tell me how u got your pages to change like that though with the blue glow.

Thanks

i found on iptf dot com a wallpaper with a tear for the lock screen so i made this one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -custom_tear_lock_screen.jpg   -img_0299.png  

I'm having trouble with the icons over lapping it's fine on the first page till i get to the 2nd big icon and on the 2nd page it starts straight away with the first big icon I know it's in the plist for iconoclasm but i'm lost on how to sort the values out. Can somebody post a correct plist please ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pchild2590 View Post
    How did you get your pages to change like that. What did you download in cydia, and can you post your theme on here so I can help you figure out how to fix stuff. I have some pretty kool mods on mine to and I want to combine my theme with someone else to make the real thing as far as how the software works. I have all custom icons to fit myself though. PLease tell me how u got your pages to change like that though with the blue glow.
    The page transitions is done with Barrel from Cydia. And the blue glow is from Display recorder, but a cool feature of it, is that you can have the blue glow on all the time even if your not recording. I will try to post my mod up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post

BTW it look very nice

The weather icon is from another WP7 theme. Its done with liveweather from cydia. Looking forward to your video. If you find out how to change the badge font, please let me know. Thanks guys.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onelow99 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-05)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    post your theme plz

how you did your icon in wallpaper

how you get the touch dock to scroll
    Last edited by campeur33; 2010-12-04 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by myers112 View Post
    I'm having trouble with the icons over lapping it's fine on the first page till i get to the 2nd big icon and on the 2nd page it starts straight away with the first big icon I know it's in the plist for iconoclasm but i'm lost on how to sort the values out. Can somebody post a correct plist please ?

I already explained this a bunch of posts ago.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

Ed29 (2010-12-05)

Default .

YouTube - WP7 iPhone 4 theme
    Very Nice...I havent got this theme so far bt u making me think about it nw.
    Good Job on mod bruv. Very Nice

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

onelow99 (2010-12-05)

I know this may sound stupid and probaly is, ive looked through all the pages on this thread ( took me 4 hours :P). What is ._.DS_store file for ? ive installed the theme without it and it works ok.
    Thanks in advance

The page transitions is done with Barrel from Cydia. And the blue glow is from Display recorder, but a cool feature of it, is that you can have the blue glow on all the time even if your not recording. I will try to post my mod up soon.
    Can you post your plist for iconoclasm, mine is still not lining up my 2nd big icon on the 1st page and then the first big icon on the 2nd page it's driving me nuts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    I already explained this a bunch of posts ago.
    Yeah i've been reading the post

Sorry, I don't spend that much time of the forums. First, Iconoclasm can only have 18 icons per page. Second, you just need to edit the X and Y values in the .plist.

Open up iFile and navigate to the .plist. Make a duplicate of the .plist just for goodness sake. Edit the .plist and calculate all the x and y values follow each other. Each Small Tile will have an X value of 38 and 160, depending on where they are (either left or right one). The larger the X value, the further to the right it is. Now, count the tiles down to where you're having issues. Make sure that the previous icon has correct placement, and follow this formula:

N = P + 112, where N is the new icon's y value and P is the previous icon's y value.

Please note that this only works for the small tiles.

For example, if your previous icon's X and Y's were x = 38, y = 88, the next small tile below it would be x = 38, y = 200 (88 + 112)

Cheers!
    I just can't seem to get my stupid head around it

Edit,

Still can't get the first big icon right although it's ok on 2nd page ? wtf This is what i've got

http://www.sendspace.com/file/srv3kl
    Last edited by myers112; 2010-12-05 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myers112 View Post

this is my settings icon and i have modified it so you have to open this icon in photo shop select it with free transform and move it down like 4-8 pixel
    try that

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast