Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Quote Originally Posted by mustinet View Post
    ok now the problem is that

what is wrong?
    i have the layout for windows phone 7
    Ok everything seems to be working fine. The icons on the bottom are on the dock. So grab them and move them off the dock. Go into settings and Infiniboard and make sure the behind the dock is turned off!

Li-ion, any word on the release of the update? Hopefully your jump to 4.2 didn't stop your progress on this theme!

Can anyone make a SNES icon? a long and a small one if possible PLEASE !!! THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    I haven't lost interest, I'm just screwing around with 4.2.1 for a while!
    Awesome I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by vinceC View Post
    Can anyone make a SNES icon? a long and a small one if possible PLEASE !!! THANKS!!
    I do picture based app icons if that's ok with you
    . heres a couple to choose from. not a huge selection for me but its worth a shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snes.png   -snes-2x.png   -snes1.png   -snes-12x.png   -snes23.png   -snes23-2x.png   -snes26.png   -snes26-2x.png  

Last edited by Silverado87; 2010-11-20 at 04:54 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

ToastedIpad (2010-11-20), vinceC (2010-11-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    go to page 26 and grab that black square and name it IconDarkeningOverlay.png i think and make a folder called

Bundles>com.apple.springboard>IconDark...

Firstly, thx for your help

But I can't figure out what is the problem, I did the same way as you told and sucessfully clear the square block's shadow but not the long 1?
    Anyone meet this? Any solution for that? It will show out a square shape shadow whenever I press the long 1~~

Quote Originally Posted by littlecanon View Post
    Firstly, thx for your help

But I can't figure out what is the problem, I did the same way as you told and sucessfully clear the square block's shadow but not the long 1?
    Anyone meet this? Any solution for that? It will show out a square shape shadow whenever I press the long 1~~
    yeah when the person told me that they said it shows for the square ones which is perfect ("but not the long ones") which i thought cool. but it shows the black square for the long ones. idk i dont think theres anything we can do about that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

littlecanon (2010-11-20)

yeah when the person told me that they said it shows for the square ones which is perfect ("but not the long ones") which i thought cool. but it shows the black square for the long ones. idk i dont think theres anything we can do about that
    So that's not my problem but a common weak point

Hope there will be a solution for that soon

idk if theres anything else we can do for this theme except more icons and some UI Sounds.

idk if theres anything else we can do for this theme except more icons and some UI Sounds.
    Maybe someone can enhance Fallen's mod that he showed us earlier because I like what he did with his.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedIpad View Post
    Maybe someone can enhance Fallen's mod that he showed us earlier because I like what he did with his.
    What did he do with his? (as I'm checking all the pages)

How do you remove the dock???

Can someone tell me how to change the icon for the folders on the springboard.
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

I have been making my own photo based icons, thought I would share. The facebook icon i just saved the 50x50 images of friends ands tiled them and fit them to the box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesms-2x.png   -calendar-2x.png   -camera-2x.png   -ipod-2x.png   -mail-2x.png   -phone-2x.png   -photos-2x.png   -safari-2x.png  

-twitter-2x.png   -weather-2x.png   -youtube-2x.png   -facebook-2x.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FliP76 For This Useful Post:

Hally_79 (2010-11-21)

Is there a way to get more than 8 pages in springjump? Also it will be great if the layout in Iconoslam can be more than the 18 icons...

Flip , do you have any other icons? A yahoo messenger one ? Perhaps myspace? I like your- ideas

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Is there a way to get more than 8 pages in springjump? Also it will be great if the layout in Iconoslam can be more than the 18 icons...
    Not as far as I know and yes it would be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by littlecanon View Post
    So that's not my problem but a common weak point

Hope there will be a solution for that soon
    unfortuantley, because of how it works, there can't be a solution for that. The springboard doesn't know that there are long icons, and it wouldn't be able to assign a different darkening overlay to them. It has to use the same overlay for every one. So you can either have it line up with the small icons or the long ones, but not both

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    The way iconoclasm is currently written does not allow for more than 18 apps. Until it is changed by the dev, we are stuck with that limitation

OK thanks
    can sombody make me this icon ?

thanks

Anyone on removing the entire dock? Theme looks great, but without that just feels lacking. Thank you!

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast