Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

the guys jus bein a hater leff him the wasteman

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

i need some help to make my sms app correctly and to remake the iconoclasm layout so i can put more big icon ..
    can someone help me with one of these ??
    or tell me how i can change or make a iconoclasm layout , i opened it and its all numbers and i dont know where and what to do with those number

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    i need some help to make my sms app correctly and to remake the iconoclasm layout so i can put more big icon ..
    can someone help me with one of these ??
    or tell me how i can change or make a iconoclasm layout , i opened it and its all numbers and i dont know where and what to do with those number
    Not making any promises, as I've never done an SMS theme before, I've just dissected a lot of them, but upload what you've got so far and I'll take a look at it

As for iconoclasm, it limits you to 18 apps per page...as far as I know at least. So that can't be done
    Although, if you were still wondering how it works, all those x's and y's represent coordinates of the icons. Just like on a graph, except instead of being negative as you progress down away from the x-axis, its positive.

So item 0 is the top left app's location, item 1 is the top right, item 2 is the next one, and so on and so forth, right to left, up to down

Quote Originally Posted by itouch8112 View Post
    Yeah I have the font but I looking for the iOS 4 iPhone version of the font SO I can use them as System Font, Keyboard Font, and Lockscreen Font, I can't just download those fonts and copy and paste, they need to be coverted.
    I'm not going to be able to get to this anytime soon,but I found this. If you are interested, you could give it a try

[Tutorial] Port Fonts to iPhone gaurav’s rants
    Last edited by dccorona; 2010-11-19 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[QUOTE=cjgonzales1900;5589889]Download link for my icons.
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites![/Sup]

Still small on the download sir

Thanks

thats what i want to put blaCK but i cant seem to find it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0265.png  

i dont think my voice will mean much on this thread, i still feel that i should express my opinion, this theme could be so good, probably one of the best ive seen, there are some suggestions i think u should seriously consider.
    1. allow icons to be used with gridlock, it would make it alot easier
    2. create a auto create thingy for app store apps. all these requests for app icons makes me feel like im back in the 2.0 ages haha
    3. get some sick ui htmls going on here! live weather, clock, and rotating images for photo's, and music, i belive k.nitsua got it to work for his theme "7" but im not sure
    dont be peeved at this comment if u do read it li-ion, its just constuctive critisicm, i rele feel i need to say becauuse this theme has such potential

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykongking View Post
    i dont think my voice will mean much on this thread, i still feel that i should express my opinion, this theme could be so good, probably one of the best ive seen, there are some suggestions i think u should seriously consider.
    1. allow icons to be used with gridlock, it would make it alot easier
    2. create a auto create thingy for app store apps. all these requests for app icons makes me feel like im back in the 2.0 ages haha
    3. get some sick ui htmls going on here! live weather, clock, and rotating images for photo's, and music, i belive k.nitsua got it to work for his theme "7" but im not sure
    dont be peeved at this comment if u do read it li-ion, its just constuctive critisicm, i rele feel i need to say becauuse this theme has such potential
    While all of those are great ideas, only the last one is possible, and I believe it's rather difficult.

It technically does work with gridlock (I use gridlock) but because even with gridlock you still need an iconoclasm layout, it works very poorly. It's almost easier to not have gridlock to be honest. I messes everything up.

As for autocreating AppStore icons, also not possible, because of the fact that they are larger than normal, and also they don't have a spot where the icon can be masked, they require a part of the icon to be extracted and then turned all white.

Oh, and fallen, the top bar can't be changed on an app by app basis, only if you change it for everything, and that bottom part I havnt seen themed yet in 4.0 so im not sure if it's possible or not. It looks great though, I'd love to use it. If you were willing to upload it that is

Li-on i hope u didnt lose interest in this theme
    when can we expect an update?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    While all of those are great ideas, only the last one is possible, and I believe it's rather difficult.

It technically does work with gridlock (I use gridlock) but because even with gridlock you still need an iconoclasm layout, it works very poorly. It's almost easier to not have gridlock to be honest. I messes everything up.

As for autocreating AppStore icons, also not possible, because of the fact that they are larger than normal, and also they don't have a spot where the icon can be masked, they require a part of the icon to be extracted and then turned all white.

Oh, and fallen, the top bar can't be changed on an app by app basis, only if you change it for everything, and that bottom part I havnt seen themed yet in 4.0 so im not sure if it's possible or not. It looks great though, I'd love to use it. If you were willing to upload it that is
    i changed only the background and the message bubble i can post them if you want , and how can i change the top bar and the bottom bar !!

Any chance of getting icons for...

Mint
    USA Today
    Urbanspoon
    iFitness
    Sonic

I downloaded GIMP and tried making some of my own, but still haven't got the hang of it I guess

Anyone think they can make a new iconoclasm theme. I was messing around with GridLock and it doesnt seem to work the same. I was thinking of a iconoclasm theme where all icons fit on one page and a layout of 4 small blocks then one big one, and repeat. If someone can make this I would really appreciate it thanks
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iconoclasm only allows you to theme 18 icons on a page so I believe the layout that we already have is the best u can get

13. The Following User Says Thank You to UofMBob For This Useful Post:

Li-ion (2010-11-20)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    i changed only the background and the message bubble i can post them if you want , and how can i change the top bar and the bottom bar !!
    I have to look at some other themes to remember where it goes, but essentially you just make a png that is the shape and size of that top bar, and design it however you want it to look. When I get a chance I'll try to look into how you change it...but then you'd need to edit the plist to make the clock white on that part instead of black, and that I'm not sure how to do...also there,s 2 kinds of top bars, the white (silver?) one some apps (SMS, etc.) use, and then a transparent black one that is used on the springboard and in certain apps such as iPod...each one has to be a different file/name if you wanted to change both of them.

I think they go in bundles somewhere, but I'm not sure

Quote Originally Posted by cjgonzales1900 View Post
    Anyone think they can make a new iconoclasm theme. I was messing around with GridLock and it doesnt seem to work the same. I was thinking of a iconoclasm theme where all icons fit on one page and a layout of 4 small blocks then one big one, and repeat. If someone can make this I would really appreciate it thanks
    Unfortunatley that's not possible as (unless I'm mistaken), Iconoclasm limits you to 18 apps per page...otherwise I would have more than I do, and would have designed a more advanced layout that allowed for having different layouts (with gridlock (or iBlank), I believe it is possible to design a layout that lets you place long tiles in whichever row you'd like, and to have a second page that looks like the real app launcher of wp7, but this is only practical if you can have more than 18 apps on a page

If anyone figures out how to put a (substantially) larger number of apps on a page (at the very least 65 I'd say, for my purposes at least) then I'd be open to trying my concept, but until then it's just a waste of time because it won't really work

thought that was the case but wasnt sure, that sucks.
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

So I'm pretty sure the game template is just a drag and drop. And I know what's wrong but then how do I fix it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Copy the same icon and paste but the second one should have no @2x at the end

So is springjumps off the table for any future add ons?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    So I'm pretty sure the game template is just a drag and drop. And I know what's wrong but then how do I fix it?
    you still need to resize the icon to 236x230

Totally love this theme guys, I also managed do do it without ssh done it all from my iPhone 4. I picked up some awesome icons from you guys along the way im also using hidden sb works perfect 

Default Hello
    I've several problems with this theme:

Does it works with ipod touch 4G?

Cause there are some icons that doesn't appear (settings, Clock, weather, stocks, calculator, maps, calendar, camera and "Music and videos"-> iPod)

How do you use springjumps, cause I've seen a video in this topic with a using of springjumps.

Thank you very much.

Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast