Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

some more icons =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -skyfire-2x.png   -safari-2x.png   -winterboard2-2x.png   -youtube-2x.png   -adobe.png   -chrome.png   -contacts-2x.png   -games.png  

-ifile-2x.png   -imovie.png   -installous.png   -internet.png   -lock.png   -media.png   -voicememo.png  

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

decniner (2010-11-18), donkeykongking (2010-11-19), kampongkid (2010-11-18), madweasel (2010-12-15), PlatoTheForms (2010-11-18), xX-ViRuS-Xx (2010-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by vinceC View Post
    Hi I just joined this forum from stumble on ur them. I must say its awesome.

I am wondering if anyone can make me a few icons?
    Samurai II:Vengeance

Time Crisis: 2nd Strike

Megajump

MonsterMayhem

THank YOU!
    since you provided such nice images, I should be able to whip these up really quickly
    I won't know what the proper names are though, so you'll have to change them yourself

also, here's a games icon pack I made, a little under 40 icons there

the only 2 that dont seem to work are empire story and prince of persia:warrior within

anybody know what the proper icon names for those are?

heres the icon pack:
    Download games.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

here you go

you'll likely have to rename them all, and duplicate and add the @2x extension. They're all the right size, they just don't have the @2x in the name
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -megajump.png   -monstermayhem.png   -samurai-ii.png   -time-crisis.png  

Hi I just joined this forum from stumble on ur them. I must say its awesome.

I am wondering if anyone can make me a few icons?
    Samurai II:Vengeance

Time Crisis: 2nd Strike

Megajump

MonsterMayhem

THank YOU!
    here you go. (:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -megajump-2x.png   -monstermayhem-2x.png   -samurai-ii-vengeance-2x.png   -time-crisis-2nd-strike-2x.png  

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    here you go

you'll likely have to rename them all, and duplicate and add the @2x extension. They're all the right size, they just don't have the @2x in the name
    lol u beat me to it.

hey Virus great work with icons!
    I Need Some what is the pixel size of the icons, is 115x115?
    i feel like something is just a little off when i making these icons myself.

Quote Originally Posted by itouch8112 View Post
    hey Virus great work with icons!
    I Need Some what is the pixel size of the icons, is 115x115?
    i feel like something is just a little off when i making these icons myself.
    the icon is 300X300.

hey guys
    i still have this small question :

"Where are all the apps installed in the iphone?
    i'm trying to find one of my apps exact name to rename the icon
    i'm talking about regular apps and games installed from the itunes"

and someone said it is under Applications (User) - but it's not there - I see some applications but most of them not there

hope someone can still help me here

the other ones must be in Applications (System) if you're referring to apps like Cydia

actually im looking for the small icon size.
    i believe 300x300 is for @x2, i want small icon size. What is i have is pretty close i just wasnt sure if there was exact number. if not i just request the icons.

Hi Dcorona, I've tried your icons but they always end up too big. Maybe put out the @2x version? I've duplicated other icons people put up when they are @2x and it always seems to work? Anyone have any insight on this? Im pretty sure I not doing it wrong

i believe 300x300 is for @x2, i want small icon size. What is i have is pretty close i just wasnt sure if there was exact number. if not i just request the icons.
    why do you need small icon size?

Quote Originally Posted by decniner View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for this great theme. I am loving it and started using it as my main theme. I have been using the icons posted by jimmy and virus and I'm missing some of the icons, see attached. Can someone please help me out. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you so much in advance.
    here just duplicate and rename.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -alien-blue-2x.png   -boxcar-2x.png   -google-reader-2x.png   -googlemap-2x.png   -im-2x.png   -imdb-2x.png   -pdanet-2x.png   -uremote-2x.png  

Hi Dcorona, I've tried your icons but they always end up too big. Maybe put out the @2x version? I've duplicated other icons people put up when they are @2x and it always seems to work? Anyone have any insight on this? Im pretty sure I not doing it wrong
    try my icons

It doesn't matter what size the small icon is, since the phone doesn't actually use it...it just has to exist, I don't even think it has to look the same, so just duplicate the icon and remove the @2x ending

All you have to do is duplicate each icon, and add the @2x to the end of each name
    they are already the proper size, they just aren't named correctly

@dcorona
    yea I've tried that and it doenst seem to work :S

@Virus
    gave yours a try and they worked fine

Thanks guys for your help

@dcorona
    yea I've tried that and it doenst seem to work :S

@Virus
    gave yours a try and they worked fine

Thanks guys for your help
    you are welcome. (:

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    no thats just for categories integrated into the springboard
    so you're saying i don't need any additional app for it to work? just use a regular folder and rename it Apps? that's odd because i tried that, but the icon didn't change. when i used catagories it did (but i had that stacking issue).

Quote Originally Posted by kampongkid View Post
    so you're saying i don't need any additional app for it to work? just use a regular folder and rename it Apps? that's odd because i tried that, but the icon didn't change. when i used catagories it did (but i had that stacking issue).
    you need categories, not categories sb.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xX-ViRuS-Xx For This Useful Post:

kampongkid (2010-11-18)

Hi guys again><

I want to request a few more icons if its not too much trouble. I'm only 4 icons away from my perfect theme I'll just put them up there and if anyone has time to do it, I would much appreciate it

FruitNinja in the Long icon

Hopefully this picture works
    Documents to Go

Tango

and Flixter (if you could make a windows 7 styled icon with the Popcorn or something that would be great)

THANk YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU"VE BEEN SO HELPFULL
    Last edited by vinceC; 2010-11-18 at 06:48 AM.

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast