Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1061

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    anoyne know what to rename Gangstar 2 icon to? I've tried like every combination I can think of ><
    miami vindication

    try this. make shur to twek with the capitals and spacing tho. lol




    update: Releasing red mod tommorow.

    Almost done, just need to do the filenames.
    Last edited by xX-ViRuS-Xx; 2010-11-17 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #382
    James can u share your awesome icons and how u set it up? Thanks

  3. #383
    so is there any news on that update?
    Last edited by kampongkid; 2010-11-17 at 11:26 AM.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-ViRuS-Xx View Post
    you find an image you want and just make it all white. go to image> adjustments> hue/saturation > and slide to bottom slide all the way to the right. there now you have a white logo u can put on the blue icon.
    i'm trying to do what you said with the icon of Springjump but i just get a white square
    also how i am dealing with the icon resolution?


  5. #385
    im having this problem with categories the icons are stacked please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0219.png  

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by pchild2590 View Post
    im having this problem with categories the icons are stacked please help
    uninstall categoriesSB
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-ViRuS-Xx View Post
    guys icons pack 2 is here! i finished making them so now they are ready for downloading.

    press the thanks button if i helped. (:
    hey, i put the icons in the icons folder but they arent changing..am i missing something?

    *nevermind* the bankofamerica was mislabled.
    Last edited by jayteez; 2010-11-17 at 01:13 PM.

  8. #388
    If you add the following filestructure to the theme folder

    Bundles>com.apple.springboard

    and place the attatched file in the com.apple.springboard file, it removes the icon press and replaces it with one that fits the app tiles perfectly. It also doesn't show up on the long ones (i've no idea why) so it ends up working out very nicely
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icondarkeningoverlay-2x.png  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to dccorona For This Useful Post:

    AaronNnNn (2010-12-20)

  10. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatoTheForms View Post
    here
    Thanks a bunch!!!

  11. #390
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    Hey Plato sorry to bother but can you also share your Safari icon? I like it better than the theme original

    and virus i'm excited for your icons :P
    This image came with the icon psd Lion provided
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -safari.png   -safari-2x.png  

  12. #391
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Wow i restored my phone, reinstaled all the apps and still having the same issue. I cant get the iconoclasm to hold true to the image im seeing above..

    Yes summermode is on
    Yes i have the new Add-on package with the updated Iconoclasm layout.
    Is there a certain version of iconoclasm i need? I have the most recent version on cydia. Is iBlank used in this theme or something I'm missing? Gridlock? Because no matter what it shows 5 icons across the top on the first page.. I cant get it to show

    XX
    X
    XX
    X

    All I get is this:

    XXXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXX
    Last edited by zinjen; 2010-11-17 at 07:01 PM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  13. #392
    5 icons across the top? do u have the thing where it allows 5 icons in a row installed?

  14. #393
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew08 View Post
    5 icons across the top? do u have the thing where it allows 5 icons in a row installed?
    Not at all, fresh restore.. Only thing installed is:

    Iconoclasm
    Infiniboard
    SBSettings
    Winterboard
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  15. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Wow i restored my phone, reinstaled all the apps and still having the same issue. I cant get the iconoclasm to hold true to the image im seeing above..

    Yes summermode is on
    Yes i have the new Add-on package with the updated Iconoclasm layout.
    Is there a certain version of iconoclasm i need? I have the most recent version on cydia. Is iBlank used in this theme or something I'm missing? Gridlock? Because no matter what it shows 5 icons across the top on the first page.. I cant get it to show

    XX
    X
    XX
    X

    All I get is this:

    XXXXX
    XXXXX
    XXXXX

    wow dude ive been reading your problem and your the only 1 with such a problem. and i must say, maybe this theme just wont work for you....i know its stupid/hard to say but it might be true. somethings wrong but its hard for us to know because we dont have your phone. it sucks i tried it the first time and it didnt work but i tried it again later and somehow everything worked flawlessly. idk dude i have no clue what could be the matter.

  16. #395
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    wow dude ive been reading your problem and your the only 1 with such a problem. and i must say, maybe this theme just wont work for you....i know its stupid/hard to say but it might be true. somethings wrong but its hard for us to know because we dont have your phone. it sucks i tried it the first time and it didnt work but i tried it again later and somehow everything worked flawlessly. idk dude i have no clue what could be the matter.
    I hear ya bro - however, instructions from the creator would be helpful no matter how EASY the theme may be. Hell, I make my own themes and have not experienced such an issue with Iconoclasm. What's funny is im testing other iconoclasm layouts and none of them appear to be working.. is it no 4.1 compatible for the iphon4 for maybe?

    I'm assuming most of you setup the icons without the winterboard theme check marked first correct? Problem is after I have (2) icons lined up on the first page, when i try to drop the 3rd below it.. it forces me to put it next to the 2nd one up top. It dosen't recognize the layout to do

    XX
    X
    XX
    etc
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  17. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I hear ya bro - however, instructions from the creator would be helpful no matter how EASY the theme may be. Hell, I make my own themes and have not experienced such an issue with Iconoclasm. What's funny is im testing other iconoclasm layouts and none of them appear to be working.. is it no 4.1 compatible for the iphon4 for maybe?

    I'm assuming most of you setup the icons without the winterboard theme check marked first correct? Problem is after I have (2) icons lined up on the first page, when i try to drop the 3rd below it.. it forces me to put it next to the 2nd one up top. It dosen't recognize the layout to do

    XX
    X
    XX
    etc
    well i have 4.1 and thats not the problem although you say your testing other iconoclasm layouts and there not working??? so then maybe we can limit the problems down to just iconoclasm........hmmm ill upload my iconoclasm layout and see if it works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #397
    Is it possible to make this picture:

    into a long icon?

    and also, can someone make me a Tilt to Live, Axe in Face, and Sushi Boy Icon in the regular size? Much Appreciated x 100000000

  19. #398
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Nope it only works if I use "Simple Mode" otherwise no layouts are working.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  20. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    If you add the following filestructure to the theme folder

    Bundles>com.apple.springboard

    and place the attatched file in the com.apple.springboard file, it removes the icon press and replaces it with one that fits the app tiles perfectly. It also doesn't show up on the long ones (i've no idea why) so it ends up working out very nicely

    What do I name the file to put in there

  21. #400
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pchild2590 View Post
    What do I name the file to put in there
    just put a 1 at the end. I assume it is so the iphone wont use the current file

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •