Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1061

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    can someone post a screenshot of their Iconoclasm "Settings", i've tried forever on my Iphone 4 to get these icons to line up correctly. No matter what I get overlap.

    Yes i have summermode on
    Yes I am using @2x with all my icons..

    Are people using the new .plist in the Add-On package for the iconolayout cause thats the one im using.
    enable iconoclasm : on
    layout: new windows phone 7
    check enabled (i also have the ._New Windows phone 7..not sure if that makes a difference or not)
    simple mode : off

    if its still not working, then i would just do a fresh restore (not from backup) and start over.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jayteez For This Useful Post:

    Scrape (2010-12-04)

  3. #342
    oh man your street fighter icon is sexy plato,mind sharing?

  4. #343
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ...italy,the south -
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    ...hey man..download link doesn't work...

  5. #344
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    can someone post a screenshot of their Iconoclasm "Settings", i've tried forever on my Iphone 4 to get these icons to line up correctly. No matter what I get overlap.

    Yes i have summermode on
    Yes I am using @2x with all my icons..

    Are people using the new .plist in the Add-On package for the iconolayout cause thats the one im using.

    are you guys using "Simple Mode" under iconoclasm?
    There is a limit of how many icons can fit in a single page. im Using 12, but supposedly iconoclasm limits infiniboard page icons by 18

    Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    oh man your street fighter icon is sexy plato,mind sharing?
    sure bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sf-iv.png   -sf-iv-2x.png  
    Last edited by PlatoTheForms; 2010-11-16 at 10:02 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PlatoTheForms For This Useful Post:

    _*aE (2010-11-16)

  7. #345

  8. #346
    well here's what im thinking

    using categories, with winterboard theming turned on:

    edit the iconoclasm layout to have a third icon on the top row, placed appropriately for the arrow, and inside that folder, have most apps. Give them icons that look like wp7, that is to say, little icon logo with name in text next to them. Organize alphabetically.

    Add another category for games, give it the games hub icon, and inside put all the games icons made using the template for those. Place this on the main page.

    will categories support hd icons, and if so, do they need an @2x extension?

    Won't be able to get a start on this until probably tomorrow, as I have an exam tonight. For the time being, hopefully everyone is enjoying the custom people template I made

  9. #347
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    enable iconoclasm : on
    layout: new windows phone 7
    check enabled (i also have the ._New Windows phone 7..not sure if that makes a difference or not)
    simple mode : off

    if its still not working, then i would just do a fresh restore (not from backup) and start over.
    That's exactly what mine says?!? i dont get it... ugh i'm on an iPhone 4 though are you? Drives me nuts.. Here is the screenshots of what im seeing.


    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  10. #348
    i had a similar problem when switching layouts

    you have to put it back to normal (as in: none selected and disabled), respring, then enable the setting you want and respring again

  11. #349
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    i had a similar problem when switching layouts

    you have to put it back to normal (as in: none selected and disabled), respring, then enable the setting you want and respring again
    Tried that, same problem.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  12. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Tried that, same problem.
    wipe your phone dude..you have something that is conflicting with the layout.

  13. #351
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Did you try a "reset all settings" from the Settings app?

  14. #352
    Hmmm I have the theme installed without any problems but, some of the Icons haven't changed to their Windows phone seveny picutures, infact non of the icons in the Icon's folder did so, I dragged the Icons folder into the "themes" folder in my ipod was I supposed to do so?

  15. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Yajuice View Post
    Hmmm I have the theme installed without any problems but, some of the Icons haven't changed to their Windows phone seveny picutures, infact non of the icons in the Icon's folder did so, I dragged the Icons folder into the "themes" folder in my ipod was I supposed to do so?
    make sure you have summerboard mode to "on" in winterboard settings.

  16. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    Can I request a flight control and Tower Bloxx 3D icon?

    Thanks homies!
    Just duplicate them and name them and ur good to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -flighcontroll-2x.png   -tower-blox-deluxe-2x.png  

  17. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    That's exactly what mine says?!? i dont get it... ugh i'm on an iPhone 4 though are you? Drives me nuts.. Here is the screenshots of what im seeing.


    by the screenshots you have provided, thats not an iphone 4. your screenshot resolution is 320X480. iphone 4 resolution is 3 times that.

  18. #356
    Can I request some "Long" icons? Like the ones that go in the middle of the

    XX
    x
    XX

    pattern?

    One for Facebook would be great.

  19. #357
    I think that this theme could actually benefit from springjumps

    I know that Li-Ion thinks that the themes with springjumps look bad, and he's right, but thats not because of the springjumps. Its because the people using them try to clone wp7

    You can use springjumps, as long as you do it correctly. If you can FUNCTIONALLY duplicate an interface element of wp7 using springjumps, do it. But if you add something to make it look like wp7 that doesn't function, then it is just useless clutter.

    So really, the theme can benefit from springjumps if its utilized correctly.

    I'm going to look into it, see what I can come up with

    anyone know how I can get icons the proper size for use with categories?

    when I do it, they automatically resize to a small size
    Last edited by dccorona; 2010-11-17 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #358
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Yajuice View Post
    Can I request some "Long" icons? Like the ones that go in the middle of the

    XX
    x
    XX

    pattern?

    One for Facebook would be great.
    here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -facebook-2x.png   -facebook.png  

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to PlatoTheForms For This Useful Post:

    Yajuice (2010-11-18)

  22. #359
    Does anyone know why I'm not getting badges on my messages icon when I get a text message? Could it be the theme?

    Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    Does anyone know why I'm not getting badges on my messages icon when I get a text message? Could it be the theme?
    Haha nevermind I fixed it
    Last edited by robertmoore208; 2010-11-17 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #360
    ok guys heres what ive cooked up

    make a category using categories and name it "Apps" (without quotations)

    put all your apps in it

    place it as the third icon on the top row using the attatched iconoclasm layout

    put this icon in your icons folder (with a corresponding version that doesn't have the @2x extension of course)

    voila-you have the app launcher.

    Im still trying to get the inside of the category to display rows with only a single column-if anyone knows how, let me know

    the .plist is zipped, fyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apps-2x.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •