Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    zjimmyz mind sharing your Games icons? FruitNinja, SF4 etc. etc? MUCH APPRECIATED BRO!
    I will see what I have to share after I got home later
    Cheer~

hey there :
    i will love to have Springjump ,the original voice recorder and MewSeek icons
    thanks

here is my weather icon as you all asked.You might have to change the name of the icon back to just Weather.png and [email protected] if you don't have the app I have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -weather-hd.png   -weather-hd-2x.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pchild2590 For This Useful Post:

_*aE (2010-11-16)

Some of my games icons as requested =)
    Hit the Thanks if you like them~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -angry-birds-2x.png   -cbnk2-2x.png   -cut-rope-2x.png   -doodlejump-2x.png   -fruit-ninja-2x.png   -jetcarstunts-2x.png   -monster-cash-2x.png   -nfs2-2x.png  

-pvz-2x.png   -sf-iv-2x.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

_*aE (2010-11-16)

tried to make my first icon and used the psd file that come in package but look what happened after i put it in the iphone:

also it will be great if someone can share a ready psd for the large and the small icons so we just need to change the photo ...please...
    Last edited by james341; 2010-11-16 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    tried to make my first icon and used the psd file that come in package but look what happened after i put it in the iphone:

also it will be great if someone can share a ready psd for the large and the small icons so we just need to change the photo ...please...
    How many times do we need to explain this issue? several possibilities

1. U were not using the right iconoclasm layout
    2. U didn't save the images the right way (must save link as)
    3. U didn't duplicate the images and name the two of them @2x and without @2x
    4. Your phone is not iPhone 4
    5. U dont know how to read, coz this issue had been discussed manytimes in this thread!
    6. No idea =(

i did this with photoshop

hey
    i made a new icon in photoshop to use with springboard and again i used the psd file i had in the theme folder but again i get something wrong with the size and i i have the 2 files (regular png and @2x png) as i need
    i put here the psd i used from the theme folder ( i didn't changed nothing in the size just changed the photo)

Last edited by james341; 2010-11-16 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice!

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

i did this with photoshop

hey
    i made a new icon in photoshop to use with springboard and again i used the psd file i had in the theme folder but again i get something wrong with the size and i i have the 2 files (regular png and @2x png) as i need
    i put here the psd i used from the theme folder ( i didn't changed nothing in the size just changed the photo)

Part of your problem looks like your using springjump?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

No need. Just open one of the small icons to see what size they are, then take your new icon (save it first) and then scale it down to the size that the small icons are (I think they're 115x115) and save again under a different name.

Does anyone know if categories sb has the iconoclasm layout applied to it? I'm thinking of using that for folders
    Last edited by dccorona; 2010-11-16 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    No need. Just open one of the small icons to see what size they are, then take your new icon (save it first) and then scale it down to the size that the small icons are (I think they're 115x115) and save again under a different name.

Does anyone know if categories sb has the iconoclasm layout applied to it? I'm thinking of using that for folders
    Categoriesb put all thé icône almost on top of each other

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i am using regular categories with my unthemed icons and it just puts them in folders like normal and I have had no probs

Do you mean the built in folders included in iOS 4, or categories the jailbreak app?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the jailbreak app so I could theme the icon for apps and so on

17. The Following User Says Thank You to UofMBob For This Useful Post:

dccorona (2010-11-16)

For some reason, the icons don't stay themed when I put them in a category. Is it possible to have icons inside the category themed?

Can I request a flight control and Tower Bloxx 3D icon?

Thanks homies!

can anyone show me how to make the icon image all white? so that i can start making my own icons otherwise can i request a bank of america icon?

there is a PSD you can download a few pages back

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yenjoi View Post
    Damn the guy above beat me well to get rid of the shadow make a 64x64 blank icon and name it IconDarkeningOverlay.png and place it in bundles/com.apple.springboard or rename the file like the poster above me said then respring and your good
    like any image file, you also need a @2x

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    For some reason, the icons don't stay themed when I put them in a category. Is it possible to have icons inside the category themed?
    there's a theme option in Categories that lets you apply winterboard themes, I prefer to hide the apps I rarely use and just Spotlight them when needed

currently using two springjumps in pages one and three for an apps and a games page
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  
    Last edited by PlatoTheForms; 2010-11-16 at 09:26 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone post a screenshot of their Iconoclasm "Settings", i've tried forever on my Iphone 4 to get these icons to line up correctly. No matter what I get overlap.

Yes i have summermode on
    Yes I am using @2x with all my icons..

Are people using the new .plist in the Add-On package for the iconolayout cause thats the one im using.

are you guys using "Simple Mode" under iconoclasm?
    Last edited by zinjen; 2010-11-16 at 09:53 PM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast