Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

For those of you who are asking for a guide- have you read through the entire thread? Im hardly a pro when it comes to this stuff and was able to figure it out on my own.

Regarding the update- Li-Ion, are you saying the add-on was just going to have new icons? I thought you mentioned that it'd include much more, even UI sounds iirc. Please don't let one guy who requested the PSD speak for us all. I never claimed to be able to do this stuff myself and have been patiently awaiting your update. Surely, I'm not alone on this either!

agreed ! and yes i've read through the entire thread and Im too incompetent to make the custom icons work ><

Here is what iI got so far. wiz Khalifa theme for my wp7 iphone 4. please comment all tell me what u think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0201.png   -img_0202.png   -img_0203.png  

If it's only jimmy's icons you're having trouble with it's probably the way you saved them. Try opening them in a new window or tab and saving that image. If you are saving them from the attachments windows that's gonna be your problem. Everything else you mentioned sounds about right. Just copy the image and rename it minus @2x, etc..

Guys here are all of the icons i made and collected for this theme. the app icons are all blue,(planing to make them in other colors too) and there are some game icons too. decided i could share some of these. (:
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xX-ViRuS-Xx For This Useful Post:

ai1973 (2010-12-30), james341 (2010-11-16), kampongkid (2010-11-16), kawaii_akanbo (2010-12-16), PlatoTheForms (2010-11-16), UofMBob (2010-11-16), _*aE (2010-11-16)

Awesome! Thanks for your work Virus

Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for your work Virus
    You're welcome!

i am making more as we speak. [=

I tried to stay silent and get through this but I'm stuck on my last part.

I can't get my Facebook, Cydia, Calender, and Clock to change icons..

I followed traditional naming, there isn't any other themes running and everything else is 100%

Do I need to do anything else for these icons?

Ok, got this set up, and I am loving it, got one very minor problem though. I thought infiniboard was basically infinite. Or does iconoclasm limit the length of the springboard? the reason i am asking is that i was trying to get as many icons on the first page, but now when i try to add one, the page jumps to the top...

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    Ok, got this set up, and I am loving it, got one very minor problem though. I thought infiniboard was basically infinite. Or does iconoclasm limit the length of the springboard? the reason i am asking is that i was trying to get as many icons on the first page, but now when i try to add one, the page jumps to the top...
    There is a max of 18 icons per page with iconoclasm enabled.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xX-ViRuS-Xx For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2010-11-25), lil red wagon (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by pchild2590 View Post
    Here is what iI got so far. wiz Khalifa theme for my wp7 iphone 4. please comment all tell me what u think.
    Looks great!
    Glad to see somebody using my template for the people icon

Quote Originally Posted by RHaultain View Post
    I tried to stay silent and get through this but I'm stuck on my last part.

I can't get my Facebook, Cydia, Calender, and Clock to change icons..

I followed traditional naming, there isn't any other themes running and everything else is 100%

Do I need to do anything else for these icons?
    In order to make it work, there has to be two icons for each app.

So if you are theming an app named "app" there has to be the normal

app@2x.png

And you also have to have a smaller sized version named

app.png

No idea why, but that's how it works
    Last edited by dccorona; 2010-11-16 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey pchild mind sharing your weather icon?

second package of icons is almost ready. will upload tomorrow. [=

zjimmyz mind sharing your Games icons? FruitNinja, SF4 etc. etc? MUCH APPRECIATED BRO!

you guys can request icons from me. just not too much all at once. lol

Alot of you should take this time to parse the parts of a PSD and see how a theme is made. It's how I learned my photoshop skills, and after tinkering for a while, I think I've gotten decently good at it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

haultain (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Alot of you should take this time to parse the parts of a PSD and see how a theme is made. It's how I learned my photoshop skills, and after tinkering for a while, I think I've gotten decently good at it.
    yah thats how i learned about themes too.

Has anyone got the clock icon to work?

I did. It themes just like the rest of them; I honestly don't know what could be going wrong with yours

If you're referring to the liveclock theme, you need to download Liveclock from Cydia first. If thats not the case then you're probably doing something wrong

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast