Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    does anybody know how to make the iconoclasm layout only apply to the first page?

for the time being, I want my second, 3rd, etc pages to be normal, for all unthemed icons (I'm using infiniboard so I dont need to use multiple pages)
    this is what i'm asking over and over - you can't
    i wish it will be available soon

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    For the dots: install No Page Dots from Cydia or a similar theme
    For the dock: In Infiniboard settings, turn off 'hide behind dock'

That's not my iconoclasm layout..is it?
    it is, but when i put all my apps on one page thats what it looks like! wierd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    as long as Li-Ion doesn't mind me making add-ons for his theme, I think I'm going to try to make a customizable people icon for this theme

I'm essentially thinking a .psd where you just drop in pictures of your friends, and it places them into different layers on the icon so they look like it does on actual WP7 phones. That way everyone can give their theme just a little personal touch

I have class today, and will need to do some homework after that, but then I should be able to get working on it
    Go for it! Any personal releases are accepted here!

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    or... Lions could just release the .PSD to avoid more work for everyone. Hell I would donate if he released that. Or at the minimum release blank blue tiles to mess with versus us trying to guess the radiant color scheme you picked chief.
    PSD you ask?

The psd download doesnt work.... Do u have another one besides sendspace?

worked for me.

I'm having a problem with the layout. Everything is perfect up until now where I can't add new icons to the page without it acting up. Right now here is the layout.

XX
    XX
    X
    XX
    XX
    X
    XX
    X
    XX
    X
    XX

It went from XX on two lines to just one and I'm thinking this could be the problem because now when I add icons it'll randomly add in the middle of the layout or mess up and overlapse with another icon. I'm currently trying to add a Ace in Face and DoodleJump icon and they work perfectly on the next page but on the first page because of the layout it's messing up. How do I fix this?

Or maybe I'm not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    worked for me.
    How do I set it up in ifile?
    Last edited by robertmoore208; 2010-11-16 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i saved zjimmys icons.. but since we need both @2x.png and the .png files.. how do I make it so it works? I tried just copying it but the icons just stay small. I dont have photoshop either so I'm really inexperienced with this >< Someone help me out! Thank!!!
    Last edited by _*aE; 2010-11-16 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    Or maybe I'm not doing it right

How do I set it up in ifile?
    not sure.

what was the point of me giving a PSD if you can't use it?

so when is the add on coming

Since I already gave out the PSD, shouldn't you guys be able to make your own icons?

psd means we need photoshop right?

Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    Yes.

Some of my icons up for grabs =)
    Hit the Thanks if you like them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -anote-2x.png   -bitesms-2x.png   -calculator-2x.png   -camera-2x.png   -contacts.png   -ibook-2x.png  

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

AaronNnNn (2010-12-18), campeur33 (2010-11-24), DaEliminator (2010-12-31), donkeykongking (2010-11-19), dorndani (2010-11-24), james341 (2010-11-16), kampongkid (2010-11-16), kawaii_akanbo (2010-12-16), PlatoTheForms (2010-11-16), Soxism (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    The psd download doesnt work.... Do u have another one besides sendspace?
    psd from sendspace works fine dude..wtf is wrong with your cpu?

Quote Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
    or you can use gimp, a free alternative to photoshop

GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dccorona For This Useful Post:

_*aE (2010-11-16)

sorry if this is another silly question, but what are the files with ._blahblahblah.png for?

and zjimmy i was wondering if you could upload the .png of the files too because I cant seem to figure GIMP out >< just want more icons on my phone
    Last edited by _*aE; 2010-11-16 at 04:26 AM.

Sorry if I'm being a bother.

Is it at all possible for someone to give me a guide on how to install this theme? I'm a relative newbie, and I have an iPod Touch 4th Generation running iOS 4.1.

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast