Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    In 4.1, you can utilize larger HD images through the Icons folder, at the cost of slightly slowing down your iPhone.

Screenshot pl0x?
    here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0396.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

virus I have that problem too, caused by having to many apps on one page in infiniboard with iconoclasm layout. I fyou take some apps off one page and place them on a another it will return to normal. I had to put some of my apps I dont use back in categories so I could use this theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, I have a problem; my page dots show and the tiles don't take the whole screen but cut off where the dock starts. How can I fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

there is an option in infiniteboard which hides ur dock behind ur icons. to remove the dots.. download no page dots from cydia

Quote Originally Posted by PlatoTheForms View Post
    Hi, I have a problem; my page dots show and the tiles don't take the whole screen but cut off where the dock starts. How can I fix this?
    For the dots: install No Page Dots from Cydia or a similar theme
    For the dock: In Infiniboard settings, turn off 'hide behind dock'

Quote Originally Posted by xX-ViRuS-Xx View Post
    here
    That's not my iconoclasm layout..is it?

Good morning... Good evening everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you all! It's working properly now.

oh man, i am an idiot. the reason why ive been having problems is because ive been trying to activate "windows phone 7 black or white" which is a different theme. haha thats why i had springjumps and categories installed. Now im using your theme, and it works perfect. Now to tweak everything and make some custom icons.

Is it possible that the theme is lacking the retina is because I haven't updated to 4.1?

I don't understand - nobody wants to have theme similar to the original? Only me? I have more than 50 apps and games and I don't want to see them all in the tile format. Only the first page. I see that the problem is in the Iconoslam and per page layout . And i see we must use Iconoslam to have the right layout but how can we make different layout for the other page? Is there option to have Iconoslam only in first page?
    Last edited by james341; 2010-11-15 at 11:57 AM.

someone can make a installation guide for the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    I don't understand - nobody wants to have theme similar to the original? Only me? I have more than 50 apps and games and I don't want to see them all in the tile format. Only the first page. I see that the problem is in the Iconoslam and per page layout . And i see we must use Iconoslam to have the right layout but how can we make different layout for the other page? Is there option to have Iconoslam only in first page?
    Here's the thing: I also have a bunch of apps that do a bunch of tasks for me. You know what I do? I hide them so that the theme works. For me, Theme > Icons, and if you're too lazy to go into spotlight and search for an app...

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedIpad View Post
    Is it possible that the theme is lacking the retina is because I haven't updated to 4.1?
    You're not on 4.1? That's probably why! Only 4.1 has the @2x working in the Icons folder

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-11-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

What would be pretty cool is if you can port the lockscreen to look like this using lockinfo at the bottom (Phone, SMS, Cal, Etc)

Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-11-15)

I'm having a problem with categories when I out my apps in there they are stacked on top of each other. I think iconclasm has something to do with this.Does anyone kno how to fix this.

This is what i was talking about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedIpad View Post
    thats exactly why

as long as Li-Ion doesn't mind me making add-ons for his theme, I think I'm going to try to make a customizable people icon for this theme

I'm essentially thinking a .psd where you just drop in pictures of your friends, and it places them into different layers on the icon so they look like it does on actual WP7 phones. That way everyone can give their theme just a little personal touch

I have class today, and will need to do some homework after that, but then I should be able to get working on it

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dccorona For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-11-15), UofMBob (2010-11-15), xX-ViRuS-Xx (2010-11-15)

Mr. Li-ion do you know when the next update is going to be released? Thanks boss

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    as long as Li-Ion doesn't mind me making add-ons for his theme, I think I'm going to try to make a customizable people icon for this theme

I'm essentially thinking a .psd where you just drop in pictures of your friends, and it places them into different layers on the icon so they look like it does on actual WP7 phones. That way everyone can give their theme just a little personal touch

I have class today, and will need to do some homework after that, but then I should be able to get working on it
    or... Lions could just release the .PSD to avoid more work for everyone. Hell I would donate if he released that. Or at the minimum release blank blue tiles to mess with versus us trying to guess the radiant color scheme you picked chief.
    Last edited by zinjen; 2010-11-15 at 09:49 PM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

does anybody know how to make the iconoclasm layout only apply to the first page?

for the time being, I want my second, 3rd, etc pages to be normal, for all unthemed icons (I'm using infiniboard so I dont need to use multiple pages)

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast