Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

Does anyone know why my theme is not appearing in hd (using retina)?

hopefully you're still releasing the new add-on before you make the jump?

Mainly, I'm doing it for speed. My iPhone has gotten super sluggish since jailbreaking. I guess I'll abstain from updating, I'll just turn winterboard off.

The update's still coming!

No!!! Just kidding I hope you will not stop develop .
    I
    Maybe someone know if there's a manual how to built a live icon for the iPhone? Like the weather and the clock . Maybe to make some for the photos and other icons to look like the real windows phone

Is it possible to have different layout for the first and the second page? I know that with iconslam you can't but maybe with other tool? I think there's way to use iblank but I see that the icons are not in the original pos . If we use this system we need to have 3 different basic icons : 1 for the left , 1 for the right (small ones) and 1 for the big one
    What do you say ? In that way we can make the first page like the original one and the other pages like a list of icons .
    I found in YouTube the windows 7 phone theme in it's looks great
    Last edited by james341; 2010-11-14 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello,

How do we make the ._filename.pnj or [email protected] because I'm trying to open one of them and i just can't...

PS: Do i need CS5 or CS4 is enough ?

Thank you

o.k
    i want to check something
    i know that with iconoslam you can make different layout to each page so i went to other option like gridlock but as you can understand theres a problem with the icons
    this is the order i made with the icons :

thank when i start the theme i get this:

so is there a way to fix the icons?
    maybe in photoshop in different size or place of the center of the icon?

like you see here in this video
    maybe there's a way to convert this theme to iphone 4?

YouTube - Windows Phone 7 iPhone theme
    Last edited by james341; 2010-11-14 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i doubt anyone here will be able to assist you w/ gridlock since we are all using iconoclasm. i highly recommend you do as well!

i am using iconoclasm but i want to change the theme for having other layout to the first and the second page and in iconoclasm you can't so i'm trying to find some alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by jokodo View Post
    Hello,

How do we make the ._filename.pnj or [email protected] because I'm trying to open one of them and i just can't...

PS: Do i need CS5 or CS4 is enough ?

Thank you
    It's AppName.png, not .pnj, and [email protected]. Note that you need 1 @2x for each [email protected] icon.

I use CS4.

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    i am using iconoclasm but i want to change the theme for having other layout to the first and the second page and in iconoclasm you can't so i'm trying to find some alternatives
    maybe try hunting done a previous version of iconoclasm that supported it?

Wow did this thread die off already? Where is everyone ?

correct me if I'm wrong, but if it requires summerboard mode, doesn't that mean that the icons won't appear in high res, and so the theme isn't technically HD?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

it is definitively HD as i can not see any pixel image

when i turn on the icocnoclasm layout and it resprings, i put all of my icons on one page, (infiniboard active) but some icons start apearing on top of others. please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by dccorona View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong, but if it requires summerboard mode, doesn't that mean that the icons won't appear in high res, and so the theme isn't technically HD?
    In 4.1, you can utilize larger HD images through the Icons folder, at the cost of slightly slowing down your iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-ViRuS-Xx View Post
    when i turn on the icocnoclasm layout and it resprings, i put all of my icons on one page, (infiniboard active) but some icons start apearing on top of others. please help me!
    Screenshot pl0x?

how come my clock icon stayed the same?

Thanks

I cant wait to see what you come up next ... I started to make a replica alike the dialer but it need indeed some adjustement

Thanks

Here is the starting point . I wish to change de back ground in messages to black and make the text font white is it possible I need help with that ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kampongkid View Post
    maybe try hunting done a previous version of iconoclasm that supported it?
    i don't think i can use older version because ios 4.1 is not supported - but i will give it a shut

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast