Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

hey li-ion..what blue wifi icon is that you are using? where can i get it?

Looking forward to the update!

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    hey li-ion..what blue wifi icon is that you are using? where can i get it?
    I found it on MacThemes somewhere, I can't exactly remember. Look in the Theme Request thread (near the end)
    Quote Originally Posted by kampongkid View Post
    Looking forward to the update!
    It's coming soon!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-13), kampongkid (2010-11-14)

Default Finally
    After eight hours I've finally set up how I wanted the theme for me(: Thanks again.

Mr. Or ms. Honcho could you share some of your icons? That would be grand

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    Mr. Or ms. Honcho could you share some of your icons? That would be grand
    Which ones would you like?

@Li-on: which x y values u talking about bro? i tried the html file, but no luck lolz

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by honchofilms View Post
    Which ones would you like?
    all P ??

Lol all the ones u wanna share

Thanks

just btw i made a springjump to the page 3 and renamed the xbox live icon and put all my game there !! it is sweet

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    just btw i made a springjump to the page 3 and renamed the xbox live icon and put all my game there !! it is sweet
    I want to add spring js to my theme how do I do it? Please explain im pretty new

Thanks

You have to download on cydia , springjump , rename and have a game xbox live icon like the one in this theme or one of your choice ,

After you enable the page you want to be your game page in the spring jp app and disable all the one you don't want .
    After you go into rename app and find the spring jump icon and rename it the name of the xbox live game icon you made or already have
    And I think that's it !!
    You can customize this page with some icon theming to make wallpaper fit on an icon but that's a bit to difficult for now ..

+ 1 on that

And We should link a new thread to the first page of this one IF li-ion wants to make tile icon request thread or keep it in this one but it could regroup all the icon made for this theme ... ThAt would be great..
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2010-11-14 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-11-14)

Default Icons
    Okay I've uploaded all the icons I've customly made. Some have pictures of me and family and what not for Contacts and Photos. However if you don't mind that, then feel free to use those two icons lol. Here are the icons, enjoy(:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -app-store-2x.png   -calendar-2x.png   -contacts-2x.png   -cydia.png   -echofon-2x.png   -facebook-2x.png   -installous-2x.png   -ipod-2x.png  

-maps.png   -weather-2x.png   -settings-2x.png   -settings.png   -safari-2x.png   -photos-2x.png   -camera-2x.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to honchofilms For This Useful Post:

Okay I've uploaded all the icons I've customly made. Some have pictures of me and family and what not for Contacts and Photos. However if you don't mind that, then feel free to use those two icons lol. Here are the icons, enjoy(:
    Here are four others also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -camera.png   -winterboard.png   -youtube.png   -youtube-2x.png  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to honchofilms For This Useful Post:

I think it will be great if someone can share how to make icons in Photoshop - I have Photoshop installed and I want to learn how to make the small and the big icons .
    Please ... I think if there will be a manual evreyone will share his icons

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    I think it will be great if someone can share how to make icons in Photoshop - I have Photoshop installed and I want to learn how to make the small and the big icons .
    Please ... I think if there will be a manual evreyone will share his icons
    Okay I'll see if I can help.

First of all for the small icons, you need to create in Photoshop a 300 x 300 blank file and make sure the background content is set to Transparent.

Then in the center of the canvas, insert roughly a 236 by 230 white square.

From here you have your icon's default set up and you should be able to do whatever designs you want to the icon. After you're done with your icon, you need to choose SAVE AS and save the file as whatever main icon it'll be under WinSCP (i.e. if you are making a Camera icon, name it Camera.png) and change the Save As Type to ".png". After that, you need to save it again only this time name it the file you're using and add @2x in the file name (i.e. if you're making a Camera icon, name it [email protected]). Now that you have the two icon files (i.e. Camera.png and [email protected]) drag and drop them into the WinSCP folder for the theme's icons.
    It is important to capitalize the file names (If you're working with "Camera.png", it can't be named "camera.png".)
    After you've done this, you should be able to respring and see your new icon.

The same applies for the large icon. Only difference is the dimensions and the dimensions for the large icon are 590 by 598 with a centered 321 by 154 rectangle.

I hope this helps you. I'm sorry if it doesn't, this is how I did it and it works perfectly. If you need any help or didn't understand anything, let me know.

Okay I'll see if I can help.

First of all for the small icons, you need to create in Photoshop a 300 x 300 blank file and make sure the background content is set to Transparent.

Then in the center of the canvas, insert roughly a 236 by 230 white square.

From here you have your icon's default set up and you should be able to do whatever designs you want to the icon. After you're done with your icon, you need to choose SAVE AS and save the file as whatever main icon it'll be under WinSCP (i.e. if you are making a Camera icon, name it Camera.png) and change the Save As Type to ".png". After that, you need to save it again only this time name it the file you're using and add @2x in the file name (i.e. if you're making a Camera icon, name it [email protected]). Now that you have the two icon files (i.e. Camera.png and [email protected]) drag and drop them into the WinSCP folder for the theme's icons.
    It is important to capitalize the file names (If you're working with "Camera.png", it can't be named "camera.png".)
    After you've done this, you should be able to respring and see your new icon.

The same applies for the large icon. Only difference is the dimensions and the dimensions for the large icon are 590 by 598 with a centered 321 by 154 rectangle.

I hope this helps you. I'm sorry if it doesn't, this is how I did it and it works perfectly. If you need any help or didn't understand anything, let me know.
    Phew, saved me a huge write-up! basically what this guy said is how you make an icon. Only other things:

Font name is: Segoe WP
    Size is 28 for the @2x Icons
    Location of the text is 12 pixels from bottom of tile, 18 from the left.

Half of the icons are mine =)

Whoo - thanks a lot
    1 more request if it's ok
    Can someone upload the basic psd for the big and the small icon for us the newbees ?
    (:

Here's the thing: I'm thinking of upgrading to the 4.2 GM and playing with that. Unfortunately, that would mean stopping development of the theme until I'm back on 4.1.

What say you?

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast