Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2010-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Li-on: i realized u changed the tone of the blue icon?
    actually i like that tone..it matches almost perfectly with my black/aqua blue vapor case.

Some more of my new icons =)
    By the way, the font used in making the icons is Walkway, incase you guys wanna match them with your system font
    Enjoy~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photos.png   -iloader-2x.png   -modmyi-2x.png   -ifile-2x.png  
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2010-11-13 at 06:56 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    actually i like that tone..it matches almost perfectly with my black/aqua blue vapor case.
    yep man, everyone has different taste in term of color =)

Li-on: i realized u changed the tone of the blue icon?
    Yeah, it'll be included in the add-on. There might also be a green version, along with the lighter wallpaper.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Yeah, it'll be included in the add-on. There might also be a green version, along with the lighter wallpaper.
    I love the light blue, orange and dark red toned. I have mixed verion of them on my SB, so colorful haha =)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-11-13)

My weather icon themed =)
    Anyone know hot to modify the temp font, position and color? I dont know which plist file is that

anyone that can post a themed calender will have my gratitude! can't seem to find one if it's been posted already.

Quote Originally Posted by kampongkid View Post
    anyone that can post a themed calender will have my gratitude! can't seem to find one if it's been posted already.
    It is basically just a blank icon that you can download below here.

The font color and size you need to edit the Info.plist file in the theme folder. The text is partly pasted below here

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>position:fixed; margin-top:60px;font-family:Helvetica; color: #white;font-size: 50px;width:300px;height:150px;font-weight: 0;padding: 60px 0 0;text-align:center;margin-left0px;opacity: 0.9;text-shadow: 0 0 0.2em rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);/*text-shadow: #white 0px 0px 0px;*/</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: 38px;color: white;font-size: 16px;margin-left:0px;</string>

Enjoy~~~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -calendar-2x.png  

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2010-11-25), kampongkid (2010-11-13)

i appreciate the quick response. i haven't attempted to edit a plist file before, but i see where you were pointing me. guess it's time to get my feet wet

Quote Originally Posted by kampongkid View Post
    i appreciate the quick response. i haven't attempted to edit a plist file before, but i see where you were pointing me. guess it's time to get my feet wet
    Everything has the 1st time bro

can anyone make an updated how to? i followed the instructions to the best of my ability but am still getting everything all jumbled. i made my best judgement when I wasnt sure of something. Maybe that is the problem? just to be clear, how many sets of "5 or 6" icons do i make? one for each of the three pages? Is there a list of what apps I dont put into categories? pardon my "n00bishness" but I usually stick to normal themes such as elite hd. I only used a theme similar to this(white apple iNav) for my 3gs but that was about a year or so ago. Thanks in advance

Is there a reason that my mail app force closes now that I themed my icon, and installed this app? Lol, just curious

Quote Originally Posted by youvandal View Post
    can anyone make an updated how to? i followed the instructions to the best of my ability but am still getting everything all jumbled. i made my best judgement when I wasnt sure of something. Maybe that is the problem? just to be clear, how many sets of "5 or 6" icons do i make? one for each of the three pages? Is there a list of what apps I dont put into categories? pardon my "n00bishness" but I usually stick to normal themes such as elite hd. I only used a theme similar to this(white apple iNav) for my 3gs but that was about a year or so ago. Thanks in advance
    This theme is not iNav based, as springjump was not even used. it is basically just a iconoclasm layout that u apply it through inconoclasm app. No limit app per page but u need infiniboard app enabled.

The layout is sort of
    App App
    App App
    App
    App App
    App App
    App

Check inside Icons folder to see which app has icon provided so those are supposed to put on SB. The rest lumb into different folder and hide it somewhere you prefer.

This theme doesnt use Categories bro =)
    Gluck~

22. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

youvandal (2010-11-13)

Some more of my new icons =)
    By the way, the font used in making the icons is Walkway, incase you guys wanna match them with your system font
    Enjoy~

how do i use ur icons they come out small on my fone u upload them in a file?

This theme is not iNav based, as springjump was not even used. it is basically just a iconoclasm layout that u apply it through inconoclasm app. No limit app per page but u need infiniboard app enabled.

The layout is sort of
    App App
    App App
    App
    App App
    App App
    App

Check inside Icons folder to see which app has icon provided so those are supposed to put on SB. The rest lumb into different folder and hide it somewhere you prefer.

This theme doesnt use Categories bro =)
    Gluck~
    thanks man, that makes much more sense. sorry, I just followed the included instructions. Ill try removing categories and springjumps. They were so annoying to set up anyways.

Quick Update:

The next Add-On will be postponed by a day or two (originally planned for the 13th) due to addition of StatusBar images and UISounds.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-11-13), jayteez (2010-11-13), kampongkid (2010-11-13), robertmoore208 (2010-11-13), tonymontana101 (2010-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    how do i use ur icons they come out small on my fone u upload them in a file?
    Nope it is the actual size, uploaded thru my PC.
    I heard another day some1 complained the icons are too big, now it became too small?

You must have done it wrongly bro, possibilities are:

1. You didnt used "save linked as" but "save picture as"
    2. You didnt duplicate the image to put into icons folder (remember you need one named ...@2x.png and one without @2x
    3. I dont know why

~~~

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast