Page 847 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 347747797837845846847848849857897947 ... LastLast
Results 16,921 to 16,940 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to the both of you but i'm looking for the same name "SCRIVS" ...just mayeb A brighter Cyan on the text...Originally i was looking for a few different dock styles but doesn't seem like there are any again thanks for doing those though! :]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackReigns View Post
    kinda lost me

var/stash/Themes/Bundles...correct?

after themes, it goes to the theme names(dock reflection,lockscreen,etc.)

i don't see bundles unless i click on dock reflection, then it brings up bundles
    Depending on the name you've given to this theme (for me it's "iNZTHD.theme")

Then inside this folder, you should already have a folder called "Bundles" then "com.apple.springboard"

Then inside that folder, you should place the new dock that MUST use the file name [email protected] (backup the existing file just in case)

Hope that helps
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-13 at 08:58 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

BlackReigns (2010-12-13), lineskier22 (2010-12-13), SkyGuy5 (2010-12-13), zausser (2010-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post
    Thanks to the both of you but i'm looking for the same name "SCRIVS" ...just mayeb A brighter Cyan on the text...Originally i was looking for a few different dock styles but doesn't seem like there are any again thanks for doing those though! :]
    so you want "SCRIVS"? with the name brighter?

edit: how's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ufcsean.png  
    Last edited by stevesin; 2010-12-13 at 08:58 PM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevesin For This Useful Post:

ufcsean (2010-12-13), zausser (2010-12-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Guys/gals.. Darkness tried his best.. but I think there are some miscom (language barrier?). Here's what I gathered from him in regards to creating icons from the PSD. (In my own WORDY ways) Thanks Darkness!

Brave yourself, since you asked for a 101

1) Once you got both the PSD and your own image side by side, use the 'Move' tool (Shift-V) to drag your own image into the PSD image.

2) On the Layers window, you should see that you have your own image as "Layer 59" (The included "Settings" image should be "Layer 58" if not already renamed).

3) Now since you don't need the "Settings" image (Layer 58) anymore, you can do one of two things:
    a) Click on the "eye" on the left side of the Layer 58 to make it invisible, or
    b) you can go ahead and delete the Layer 58 by highlighting it and hitting the "delete" key.

4) Going back to the Editor window, press ctrl-T to get an editable square (which is the actual size of your new image against the size of the PSD image).

5) Use your cursor to resize the square at the corners to fit into the PSD image window. Play with it until you are happy with the fit. (It's always better to resize a bigger image into smaller rather than the other way around. Otherwise your image will not be as sharp).

6) Once you got a nice fit, double-click on the image to get rid of the editable square.

7) Now, go back to the Layers window, and click on the "eye" of "Test BG" layer and this will get you the transparent background (instead of the original grey background).

8)Before you save it, you'll need to go to the Options menu and click on "Layer" then "Merge Visible" (NOT "Flatten Image", if you do so, the background will not be invisible when you save it).

9) Now click on "File" then "Save As". Choose .PNG as the format. It's important not to overwrite the original PSD so that you can reuse it again later.

10) You're done and I hope you know how to name the icons accordingly for the intended apps.
    Dude, thanks heaps for posting this and yes, Darkness has also been awesome with his help on this.

This is my problem. You talk about the Settings layer being layer 58 in step 2 but my settings is still kinda hiding in the mask layer. Could u kindly tell me how to get that separated out to layer 58. I reckon if I can get that the rest will work.

Thanks again to you, darkness and jazz for helping with this.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

anyone know why my screen now looks like this?

I took the dock Eddie made, did exactely what he told me to, resprung, and now it shows this. How do i fix it?

ETA: It kinda threw everything off kilter

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevesin View Post
    so you want "SCRIVS"? with the name brighter?

edit: how's this?
    Nice one brudda!

Fancy doing one more thing for me? haha

I do request too much but here's a request which you might no understand lol...

Request 1:

Can you see the line above my dock flow which seperates the springboard icons from the docked icons? Well do you think you could edit the wallpaper and push that line up a bit so its dead centre between the springboard icons and docked icons coz as you can see it's closer to the docked icons and then put this logo in the centre Cause i think it'd look sweet!

Request 2:

Can you see where it says "SEAN" at the top? Well could you change that to the same font as you had in the dock you just edited for me? And possibly add one of those stud things that are next to "SCRIVS" in the dock on either side of SEAN so it would look like this..."o SEAN o" Obviously the o's representing the "Stud things" lol. Here's the wallpaper if you're willing to take on the challenge haha...

The end.
    Last edited by ufcsean; 2010-12-13 at 09:48 PM. Reason: EDIT ;]

This is my lockscreen but can't figure out how to make the weather work it just hangs on the ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by iVereor View Post
    My new wall (work in progress lol)

I like those blue icons

anyone know why my screen now looks like this?

I took the dock Eddie made, did exactely what he told me to, resprung, and now it shows this. How do i fix it?

ETA: It kinda threw everything off kilter
    Your dock may be the wrong size?
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-12-13 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

BlackReigns (2010-12-13), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Your dock may be the wrong size?

Greatly appreciated.

Immaculate Theme btw.

can you tell me what size the dock should be? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    @k.nitsua..

bro thanks for this great theme.. since you are here.. I got a problem that that no one else seems to be able to help me with:

I narrowed it down to the main Twilight theme that's causing it. Other themes and the default UI has no problems.

The iPod's 'Now Playing' UI is not working like it supposed to. The opac layer that's showing the playtime, repeat, genius and shuffle did not go away when pressing down the picture as usual. It stays forever until my next respring/reboot then come back again on the first touch on the picture. Any ideas? Thanks

Themes with Now Playing Top Overlays will cause this. If you want the player to work like stock you'll have to delete the [email protected] and respring. Note the player wont look the same but you'll have lyrics and the other features as in stock mode.

Greatly appreciated.

Immaculate Theme btw.

can you tell me what size the dock should be? Thanks!
    Cant recall off the top of my head. I'll have to wait till i get to Photoshop but I'm sure someone will be along to answer.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-12-13 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

BlackReigns (2010-12-13), EddieEckhardt (2010-12-13), It's Mi (2010-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    This is no fun anymore so I'm hanging it up till ??? The theme has slowed to a crawl and it's painful seeing what's being turned out. The bickering and bizarre crossover Envy stuff is just too much for me. It was fun while it lasted, but like all good things it must come to an end. If and when Z, K or Bars drops the next one I'll be around somewhere.

Tony sent you a PM

Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

640x92

Hope ur ok now Steve
    @chelski66

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chelsea.tone For This Useful Post:

BlackReigns (2010-12-13), Coop2009 (2010-12-13), Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-14), SkyGuy5 (2010-12-13), zausser (2010-12-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@norcal415

In your post#16757 on page 1118 you have a awesome looking HTC clock in black and white digits I believe and the city in cyan color...I would really love it if you could post it or pm me or whatever so I could pimp it as well, it would go great with what I'm doing...Also the left and right side frame in cyan instead of orange if possible...Thank you and Merry Christams!!!

EDIT: Forget it..Already talked to you
    Last edited by Hunchkey; 2010-12-13 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Talked to him

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

norcal415 (2010-12-13)

Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

dock size for ip4 is 640 width and 90 height

damm you tony lol how are you mate did you see my ls?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    dock size for ip4 is 640 width and 90 height

damm you tony lol how are you mate did you see my ls?
    im ok mate thanks, hows you n yours ? Saw it, downloaded it lol not got the newest SB yet tho.

[quote=BlackReigns;5649002]When you drop it in, it should be named [email protected] not.png as it will add that itself
    Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2010-12-13 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    @chelski66

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelsea.tone For This Useful Post:

BlackReigns (2010-12-13), Coop2009 (2010-12-13)

Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea.tone View Post
    im ok mate thanks, hows you n yours ? Saw it, downloaded it lol not got the newest SB yet tho.
    you want the clock and weather? i can upload it all its just widegts all stacked up lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    you want the clock and weather? i can upload it all its just widegts all stacked up lol
    PM it later if you dont mind

What you cooking up now ? lol
    @chelski66

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea.tone View Post

When you drop it in, it should be named [email protected] not.png as it will add that itself
    Thanks for the help

but it's still not working. I know it's not ya'll, it's me. I'm doing something that isn't right

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post
    Nice one brudda!

Fancy doing one more thing for me? haha

I do request too much but here's a request which you might no understand lol...

Request 1:

Can you see the line above my dock flow which seperates the springboard icons from the docked icons? Well do you think you could edit the wallpaper and push that line up a bit so its dead centre between the springboard icons and docked icons coz as you can see it's closer to the docked icons and then put this logo in the centre Cause i think it'd look sweet!

Request 2:

Can you see where it says "SEAN" at the top? Well could you change that to the same font as you had in the dock you just edited for me? And possibly add one of those stud things that are next to "SCRIVS" in the dock on either side of SEAN so it would look like this..."o SEAN o" Obviously the o's representing the "Stud things" lol. Here's the wallpaper if you're willing to take on the challenge haha...

The end.
    I'll give it a shot when I get home. Just went to pickup the girl

29. The Following User Says Thank You to stevesin For This Useful Post:

ufcsean (2010-12-13)

Page 847 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 347747797837845846847848849857897947 ... LastLast