Page 578 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 784785285685765775785795805886286781078 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,560 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #11541
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Quick question , what size to the pictures used in wims lackscreen need to be? is it 260x260?
    idk about those lil phones lol

  2. #11542
    anyone try to upgrade to the new version of cydia?

    how do i upgrade it?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mewking For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-11-30)

  4. #11543
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    idk about those lil phones lol
    Oh so its 512x512 for the iPhone 4?

  5. #11544
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    How much do I have to donate for you to do my eulogy flop that was awesome bro!!!
    Lets not call it a eulogy, thats bad luck, a goodbye if you had to leave, but trust me ill be gone before you. But I dont want to do this too much because it will get played out, like tron

    In our neon lights, staring, tweaking, icons, tired eyes
    On the springboard underneath, with digital clock my weather lies
    Lonely lock screens, showing scenes, they keep on flashing, flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    Your time tick-tock upon my tweak and we crossed that line
    You made me strong when I was feeling weak and we crossed that one time
    Modding cross lines, staring wild eyes keep on flashing flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    The devil grins from ear to ear when he sees the hand he's dealt us
    Points at your flaming screen, and then we're playing show and tweak
    I can't post easy here, less our threads gone cold behind us
    Till' in the phone glare we stare at ourself grown sad and weak

    Yet we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep driving into the night
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    Yet we keep driving into the night...


    now that'll be $5, to ghost so he can pay his bill

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-11-30), It's Mi (2010-11-30), jokerg7 (2010-12-01), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-30), SkyGuy5 (2010-12-02), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-30)

  7. #11545
    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    anyone try to upgrade to the new version of cydia?

    how do i upgrade it?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...t-awesome.html


    i already did it

  8. #11546
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    That wasn't the ? lol

  9. #11547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Lets not call it a eulogy, thats bad luck, a goodbye if you had to leave, but trust me ill be gone before you. But I dont want to do this too much because it will get played out, like tron

    In our neon lights, staring, tweaking, icons, tired eyes
    On the springboard underneath, with digital clock my weather lies
    Lonely lock screens, showing scenes, they keep on flashing, flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    Your time tick-tock upon my tweak and we crossed that line
    You made me strong when I was feeling weak and we crossed that one time
    Modding cross lines, staring wild eyes keep on flashing flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    The devil grins from ear to ear when he sees the hand he's dealt us
    Points at your flaming screen, and then we're playing show and tweak
    I can't post easy here, less our threads gone cold behind us
    Till' in the phone glare we stare at ourself grown sad and weak

    Yet we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep driving into the night
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    Yet we keep driving into the night...


    now that'll be $5, to ghost so he can pay his bill
    The leather is cracking on the passenger seat of my Cessena I need some of that scratch too.

  10. #11548
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Lets not call it a eulogy, thats bad luck, a goodbye if you had to leave, but trust me ill be gone before you. But I dont want to do this too much because it will get played out, like tron

    In our neon lights, staring, tweaking, icons, tired eyes
    On the springboard underneath, with digital clock my weather lies
    Lonely lock screens, showing scenes, they keep on flashing, flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    Your time tick-tock upon my tweak and we crossed that line
    You made me strong when I was feeling weak and we crossed that one time
    Modding cross lines, staring wild eyes keep on flashing flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    The devil grins from ear to ear when he sees the hand he's dealt us
    Points at your flaming screen, and then we're playing show and tweak
    I can't post easy here, less our threads gone cold behind us
    Till' in the phone glare we stare at ourself grown sad and weak

    Yet we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep driving into the night
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    Yet we keep driving into the night...


    now that'll be $5, to ghost so he can pay his bill

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-30)

  12. #11549
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    I don't rap so I'll have to do an industrial mix.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-11-30)

  14. #11550
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I don't rap so I'll have to do an industrial mix.
    put me on the list bro!
    xtra machinery for me!

  15. #11551
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    im gonna go have a little b*tch fit because no ones answered me. bye.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-11-30)

  17. #11552
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    can one of mis hermanos here post this three frame in aqua plzzzz
    please pleasee thanks
    diablo nadie? no help for the broda
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  18. #11553
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    im gonna go have a little b*tch fit because no ones answered me. bye.
    aawwwwww. ca'man
    what you need lil boy, sit on stantas lap

  19. #11554
    any requests? j/k

  20. #11555
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Lets not call it a eulogy, thats bad luck, a goodbye if you had to leave, but trust me ill be gone before you. But I dont want to do this too much because it will get played out, like tron

    In our neon lights, staring, tweaking, icons, tired eyes
    On the springboard underneath, with digital clock my weather lies
    Lonely lock screens, showing scenes, they keep on flashing, flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    Your time tick-tock upon my tweak and we crossed that line
    You made me strong when I was feeling weak and we crossed that one time
    Modding cross lines, staring wild eyes keep on flashing flashing by

    And we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep theming into the night
    It's a painful goodbye

    The devil grins from ear to ear when he sees the hand he's dealt us
    Points at your flaming screen, and then we're playing show and tweak
    I can't post easy here, less our threads gone cold behind us
    Till' in the phone glare we stare at ourself grown sad and weak

    Yet we keep theming into the twilight
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    And we keep driving into the night
    It's a painful goodbye, such a painful goodbye
    Yet we keep driving into the night...


    now that'll be $5, to ghost so he can pay his bill
    Floppy I thought that video that Sauce posted and eeno quoted last page made my night that was F'N funny but the last line of this "goodbye"
    made my week bro
    That was lovely btw!!!

  21. #11556
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    aawwwwww. ca'man
    what you need lil boy, sit on stantas lap
    iPhoneMaster said dirty things to me He wants to put me on his lackscreen

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-11-30)

  23. #11557
    @ Flappea Jaow!
    Lmfao!!!
    Flop!!!! Wtf?!!!! Nice name!!!!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

    floppy_joe (2010-11-30), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-30)

  25. #11558
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    saw this amazing theme went live on cydia, great work master z and master k

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-11-30)

  27. #11559
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    put me on the list bro!
    xtra machinery for me!

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-11-30), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-30), SkyGuy5 (2010-12-02)

  29. #11560
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flappea jaow View Post
    any requests? j/k
    LOL you got the name change ahahaha

Page 578 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 784785285685765775785795805886286781078 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •