Page 514 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 144144645045125135145155165245646141014 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,280 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Default Darkness Plz
    Hey darkness can u plz u do this icon like the rest u have been doing and i u cant its ok... and a facetime icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sony-playstation-blue-icon.png  

Goodnight friends. I'm off to bed to please my wife.

Run with it...

Actually, she hates when I play on here after bedtime. I see Jazz runs into this quite often as well. lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

whtnite (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    D/l them here your lucky I posted them lol
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    I resized purple mod and sent it to Z. You can email him to request for it..
    Because it came with the theme, I can't upload it here..
    Hope you understand it..
    Van, you got email my friend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Vanasian (2010-11-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker805 View Post
    Hey darkness can u plz u do this icon like the rest u have been doing and i u cant its ok... and a facetime icon
    I think they made a ps3 controller one if I'm not mistaken

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Van, you got email my friend.
    Just got it now..Will read soon..Thank u so much..

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Goodnight friends. I'm off to bed to please my wife.

Run with it...

Actually, she hates when I play on here after bedtime. I see Jazz runs into this quite often as well. lol
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, OK

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Yep ahah everyone has a part to play in the community.

Your the gear guy.
    Z is the main guy
    Wim is the widget guy.
    Sanady is the statusbar guy
    Darkness is the icon guy
    Shady is the droid guy
    THatton is the slideshow
    xXtRa and EF are the crazy guys
    Jazz is the old guy ( jk buddy )
    floppy is the funny guy
    blkcadi isnt a guy
    and im "That" guy

+ Everyone else in this community

= ModMyi
    Sometimes I try to do things but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to, and I get real frustrated and then like I try hard to do it, and I like, take my time but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to. It's like, I concentrate on it real hard, but it just doesn't work out. And everything I do and everything I try, it never turns out. It's like, I need time to figure these things out, but there's always someone there going “hey mike, you know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately, you know? You need to maybe get away. And like, maybe you should talk about it, you'll feel a lot better.” And I'm all like “oh, nah, it's ok, you know. I'll figure it out. Just leave me alone, I'll figure it out, you know? I'm just working on it by myself.” And they go “well, you know, if you wanna talk about it, I'll be here, you know? And you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it. So why don't you talk about it?” I go “no, I don't want to! I'm ok. I'll figure it out myself!” But they just keep bugging me, they just keep bugging me, and it builds up inside.

So you're gonna be institutionalized.
    You'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyes.
    You won't have anything to say.
    They'll brainwash you until you see their way.

I'm not crazy - IN AN INSTITUTION!!!
    You're the one that's crazy - IN AN INSTITUTION!!!
    You're driving me crazy - IN AN INSTITUTION!!!

They stuck me in an institution,
    Said it was the only solution
    To give me the needed professional help to protect me from the enemy, myself.

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing. And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!” And I go “what? What's the matter?” She goes “what's the matter with you?” I go “there's nothing wrong, mom.” Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!” I go “no mom, I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?” She goes “No! You're on drugs!” I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.” She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!” I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!” And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves!
    Tied around your back, you're treated like thieves!
    Drug you up because they're lazy!
    It's too much work to help a crazy!

You're the one who's crazy - IN AN INSTITUTION!!!

To give me the needed professional help, to protect me from the enemy, myself.

I'm sitting in my room, when my mom and my dad came in. they pulled up a chair and they sat down. They go “mike, we need to talk to you.” And I go “ok, what's the matter?” They go “me and your mom, we've noticed that lately you've been having a lot of problems, and you've been going off for no reason, and we're afraid you're going to hurt somebody, and we're afraid you're going to hurt yourself. So we decided that it would be in your best interest if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need.” And I go “wait, what are you talking about, WE decided? MY best interests? How do you know what MY best interest is? How can you say what MY best interest is? What are you trying to say? I'M crazy? When I went to YOUR schools, I went to YOUR churches, I went to YOUR institutional learning facilities? So how can you say I'M crazy?”

They say they're gonna fix my brain.
    Alleviate my suffering and my pain.
    But by the time they fix my head,
    Mentally I'll be dead.

Doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anyways.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-11-27), bostonguy3737 (2010-11-27), Darkness777 (2010-11-27), eFXx (2010-11-27), john8825 (2010-11-27), kimvy (2010-11-27), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-27), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27), Rakim (2010-11-28), samsquanch (2010-11-28), SkyGuy5 (2010-11-27), THatton (2010-11-27), whtnite (2010-11-27), ziggy7 (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker805 View Post
    Sry but i can only make it like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -games1.png   -games1-r.png   -games1-o.png   -games1-b.png   -games1-w.png  

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-27), kimvy (2010-11-27), nealh (2010-11-27), The Joker805 (2010-11-27)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Sometimes I try to do things but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to, and I get real frustrated and then like I try hard to do it, and I like, take my time but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to. It's like, I concentrate on it real hard, but it just doesn't work out. And everything I do and everything I try, it never turns out. It's like, I need time to figure these things out, but there's always someone there going “hey mike, you know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately, you know? You need to maybe get away. And like, maybe you should talk about it, you'll feel a lot better.” And I'm all like “oh, nah, it's ok, you know. I'll figure it out. Just leave me alone, I'll figure it out, you know? I'm just working on it by myself.” And they go “well, you know, if you wanna talk about it, I'll be here, you know? And you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it. So why don't you talk about it?” I go “no, I don't want to! I'm ok. I'll figure it out myself!” But they just keep bugging me, they just keep bugging me, and it builds up inside.

So you're gonna be institutionalized.
    You'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyes.
    You won't have anything to say.
    They'll brainwash you until you see their way.

You're the one that's crazy - IN AN INSTITUTION!!!

To give me the needed professional help to protect me from the enemy, myself.

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing. And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!” And I go “what? What's the matter?” She goes “what's the matter with you?” I go “there's nothing wrong, mom.” Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!” I go “no mom, I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?” She goes “No! You're on drugs!” I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.” She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!” I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!” And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves!
    Tied around your back, you're treated like thieves!
    Drug you up because they're lazy!
    It's too much work to help a crazy!

I'm sitting in my room, when my mom and my dad came in. they pulled up a chair and they sat down. They go “mike, we need to talk to you.” And I go “ok, what's the matter?” They go “me and your mom, we've noticed that lately you've been having a lot of problems, and you've been going off for no reason, and we're afraid you're going to hurt somebody, and we're afraid you're going to hurt yourself. So we decided that it would be in your best interest if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need.” And I go “wait, what are you talking about, WE decided? MY best interests? How do you know what MY best interest is? How can you say what MY best interest is? What are you trying to say? I'M crazy? When I went to YOUR schools, I went to YOUR churches, I went to YOUR institutional learning facilities? So how can you say I'M crazy?”

They say they're gonna fix my brain.
    Alleviate my suffering and my pain.
    But by the time they fix my head,
    Mentally I'll be dead.

and boom goes the dynamite.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

eFXx (2010-11-27), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-27), SkyGuy5 (2010-11-27), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-27)

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

Bpereira (2010-11-27), It's Mi (2010-11-27), kimvy (2010-11-27), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27), The Joker805 (2010-11-27), TheQuestion (2010-11-27)

what do you peeps think of this UI?

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-11-27), dc71295 (2010-11-27), It's Mi (2010-11-27), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-27), norcal415 (2010-11-27), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27), Rakim (2010-11-28), samsquanch (2010-11-28), THatton (2010-11-27), whtnite (2010-11-27), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-27), ziggy7 (2010-11-27)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Watch out women of MMi , EF is on the prowl.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-11-27)

Signal in all color (added purple for ladies)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -signal.png   -signal-r.png   -signal-o.png   -signal-b.png   -signal-p.png   -signal-w.png  

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-27), kimvy (2010-11-27), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27), SkyGuy5 (2010-11-27), TheQuestion (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by raaj fx View Post

watch out women of mmi , ef is on the prowl.
    lmao!!!
    Highfive bro!!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    what do you peeps think of this UI?
    Hafta see some text or images on it. Looks blinding without but in a good way.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Be careful crossing streets, we love you here dude, even as weird as you are, that's why! lolz

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post

Watch out women of MMi , EF is on the prowl.
    Raaj = the SECRET keeper

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-27), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-27)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Be careful crossing streets, we love you here dude, even as weird as you are, that's why! lolz
    It's the "Normal" people that scare me.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-11-27), samsquanch (2010-11-28), SkyGuy5 (2010-11-27)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    lmao!!!
    Highfive bro!!!!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

eFXx (2010-11-27), john8825 (2010-11-27), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-27), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-27)

Page 514 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 144144645045125135145155165245646141014 ... LastLast