Page 426 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526926 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #8501
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    -42 you sure? It wasnt listed Calgary was reported the 2nd coldest place (Unless you live in the Antarctica, that was #1)

    Loving the LS The idea came to me and Wims knowledge made it happen

    And No Sauce im not a hoser LOL.
    Just had to be sure Eh? I live across the Bridge from my Northern Neighbors.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-24), rumcajs (2010-11-24)

  3. #8502
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Sorry dude, others gave reported the same problem but noone to my knowledge has figures out why it doesn't work for some but dies for others

    Wait, unless the files are getting Corrupted. I recommend downloading directly in phone and unzip with ifile
    Thanks bro. I will try that.

  4. #8503
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    First attempt at anything Tron related please be gentle Tron experts I call this Spron lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2010-11-24), PaulyboyUK (2010-11-24), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-24), rumcajs (2010-11-24), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-24)

  6. #8504
    Gonna be moving to Chicago in 3weeks....I guess I can kiss Arizona weather good bye...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-24)

  8. #8505
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Gonna be moving to Chicago in 3weeks....I guess I can kiss Arizona weather good bye...
    I grew up in Mesa and went to boot camp in Great Lakes aka Chicago and it's a Freezer lol.
    Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 2010-11-24 at 02:49 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2010-11-24)

  10. #8506
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    You guys got me all pumped with the Tron stuff and made me go crazy looking for that psd EF sent me a couple days ago my damn comp is a mess!!!On the plus side it was about 60 degrees f here in Queens

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-24)

  12. #8507
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Gonna be moving to Chicago in 3weeks....I guess I can kiss Arizona weather good bye...
    pretty cold here today for arizona standards but nothing to back home in Boston. I still remember the blizzard of '78, they actually made tshirts about it lol. My daughter is in Chi-Town right now and freezing her *** of she says lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2010-11-24), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-24)

  14. #8508
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anywhere Under The Heavens
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 177 Times in 140 Posts

    If someone made a "Gold" theme then what i started would be complete.

    Is it possible for someone to make a gold square frame (maybe, slightly rounded at the corners) to fit around my weather mod?

    Also can someone make icons from my two pics, please? Color: 00ffff

    Thanks


    What i'm looking to do is eventually have gold icons & a gold dock to match what i have so far. This way it'll stay clean, subtle and simple.

    Any help is always appreciated.

    I gotta give a shot out to Nocal415 for hooking up the status bar.

    Before i forget, i want to change my username, wanted to for months but it kept slipping my mind. I tried today but can't find where to edit it. Anyone know where i can do that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0185.jpg   -img_0533.jpg   -img_0831.png  

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2010-11-24), norcal415 (2010-11-24)

  16. #8509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    You guys got me all pumped with the Tron stuff and made me go crazy looking for that psd EF sent me a couple days ago my damn comp is a mess!!!On the plus side it was about 60 degrees f here in Queens

    Have you seen the trailers for the movie? It's going to be incredible.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2010-11-24), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-24), samsquanch (2010-11-24)

  18. #8510
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    If someone made a "Gold" theme then what i started would be complete.

    Is it possible for someone to make a gold square frame (maybe, slightly rounded at the corners) to fit around my weather mod? :

    Also can someone make icons from my two pics, please? Color: 00ffff

    Thanks :


    What i'm looking to do is eventually have gold icons & a gold dock to match what i have so far. This way it'll stay clean, subtle and simple.

    Any help is always appreciated.

    I gotta give a shot out to Nocal415 for hooking up the status bar.

    Before i forget, i want to change my username, wanted to for months but it kept slipping my mind. I tried today but can't find where to edit it. Anyone know where i can do that?
    PM a moderator.

    blkcadi is probably your best bet.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    TheTattooKid (2010-11-24)

  20. #8511
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    pretty cold here today for arizona standards but nothing to back home in Boston. I still remember the blizzard of '78, they actually made tshirts about it lol. My daughter is in Chi-Town right now and freezing her *** of she says lol
    '78 wow I wasn't even born til a year later lol

  21. #8512
    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    happy you like this animated weather...
    Njoy
    Any way to put the time in the animated weather widget? Maybe below the center icon?

  22. #8513
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Have you seen the trailers for the movie? It's going to be incredible.
    Hey if your in the city we could go catch it together lol I'm gonna check the trailer out in a few

    @THatton gonna send that soon just pm me your email again please

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    xXtRaSaUcE (2010-11-24)

  24. #8514
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    pretty cold here today for arizona standards but nothing to back home in Boston. I still remember the blizzard of '78, they actually made tshirts about it lol. My daughter is in Chi-Town right now and freezing her *** of she says lol
    Boston

    I was in college at Northeastern in '78! I'll never forget it. The Beanpot was played that night. The T shut down and we had to walk back to campus from the old Gahden! It was crazy!!!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-11-24)

  26. #8515
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    Here is a version of that wallpaper that Jazz made for me and I added a fourth row of shelves to it. It looks perfect now!



    Here ya go:

    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON

  27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to THatton For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-11-24), chrisangel13 (2010-11-24), Dazlin2 (2010-11-24), djSpiider (2010-11-24), floppy_joe (2010-11-24), It's Mi (2010-11-24), kimvy (2010-11-24), lao3hero (2010-11-24), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-24), slap690 (2010-12-13), T76 (2010-11-24)

  28. #8516
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Here is a version of that wallpaper that Jazz made for me and I added a fourth row of shelves to it. It looks perfect now!



    Here ya go:

    thank you so much THatton

  29. #8517
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Has anyone else tried Barrel from cydia? It makes your icons turn like a rubiks cube when changing pages. It's a bit pricey for what it does but cool as can be.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2010-11-24), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-24)

  31. #8518
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    pretty cold here today for arizona standards but nothing to back home in Boston. I still remember the blizzard of '78, they actually made tshirts about it lol. My daughter is in Chi-Town right now and freezing her *** of she says lol
    One other memory in Boston in '78. Let's test your memory. 15-3, 13-2, 7-0 and 7-4. Hint, 14 games out at the All Star Break!

  32. #8519
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Have you seen the trailers for the movie? It's going to be incredible.
    Hell yeah that trailer is sick, I seen it in the theater about a week ago and the trailer almost blew the subs in that place haha.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to III[ZERO]III For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-24)

  34. #8520
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Any way to put the time in the animated weather widget? Maybe below the center icon?
    use the clock widget made by Wim to add time on it

Page 426 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526926 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •