Page 390 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,800 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

Bloody ModMyi app doesn't allow you to say "thanks" >_<! Take it
    up with the big guys =P
    Yeah but I'm sure those 100-200+ peeps who downloaded our mods all used their iphone to do so!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

samsquanch (2010-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Yeah but I'm sure those 100-200+ peeps who downloaded our mods all used their iphone to do so!
    safari

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-23)

Hey guys sorry for asking this noob question, but how do you make the icon labels glow for the color #00FFF. Also how to arrange my springboard like Max did on Page 127 Post #1900. Any help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by 11srafi View Post
    hey guys sorry for asking this noob question, but how do you make the icon labels glow for the color #00fff. Also how to arrange my springboard like max did on page 127 post #1900. Any help is appreciated
    go into the info.plist in the base of the theme and change the color code to your preffered color...

hey there can anyone tell me where i need to go to change the icon labeles color. what section... i know it is info.plist... but which one?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    ?

Don't want to be mean, but it doesn't look like the same font, and could you put the brackets around it also? Just like the siggy I referenced too.

No, I dont mean to change the color, i mean to give the color a cool glow effect.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion3213 View Post
    hey there can anyone tell me where i need to go to change the icon labeles color. what section... i know it is info.plist... but which one?
    I answered your question yesterday - its in the theme folder, the one on top usually, could be the main theme, could be the dark or no labels. Depends what you have active in winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Can you send it to me?
    +1

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Zero - Send me the link for the red frame! SICK I tell you!

You guys are up for a treat.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Don't want to be mean, but it doesn't look like the same font, and could you put the brackets around it also? Just like the siggy I referenced too.
    Its the Tron font , same font i made the alternative sig for Zero , i dont know the font he used for his sig he has on now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-11-23)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 2010-11-23 at 03:32 AM.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

chg128 (2010-11-23), Coop2009 (2010-11-23), It's Mi (2010-11-23), iVereor (2010-11-23), lao3hero (2010-11-23), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-23), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-23), ReBourne (2010-11-23), samsquanch (2010-11-23)

Lmfao have you looked at it?
    There things like <key>docked icon labels</key>
    <string>color: Transparent;
    changed to your color

Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    I answered your question yesterday - its in the theme folder, the one on top usually, could be the main theme, could be the dark or no labels. Depends what you have active in winterboard.
    sorry may have signed off before i read it... will give it a try for both

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    DM. don't kill your keybord link. it's moving to the first post tonight! nice work!

I'll review the White mod very soon. I may just post up links to all Color mods to the first post as a good faith gesture. yes this is a paid theme but really as long as it will only half work without the paid theme I'm cool.

I'll review the White mod.

Im still speachless as to the efforts and talent shown in this thread. It's really magical when all of you pour out all this great work.

really. people who are missing out on this theme and thread are truly missing out!!!

heck. we dont even have this live on Cydia yet.

Rock on...
    you rock ~ hopefully the white mod gets approved, can't wait to get my hands on it

and DM... your kb just justified why i purchased iAcess
    Last edited by stevesin; 2010-11-23 at 03:37 AM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187

22. The Following User Says Thank You to stevesin For This Useful Post:

Downloadeous Maximus (2010-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    OK Gang, I am very happy to be giving you my latest keyboard. In my opinion the best kb I have made.

Features:

Total iNZTHD style.
    Custom iAcces icon and iNZTHD loading screen.
    Support for "Slide-up for Up-case" feature.
    iNZTHD branding and Z logo. (Tastefully applied)
    Full support for the entire alphabet and numbers included.

AND

iNZTHD DMKB.theme.zip

N-Joy!

And, as always, comments welcome and appreciated.
    SICK!!! Lovin it!!!!!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Robes1 For This Useful Post:

Downloadeous Maximus (2010-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Customizing Neo LockScreen 101

So, as you guys could probably tell, the Neo LockScreen that was released several days ago has a LOT going on. Every aspect of the theme has been animated and most aspects have been blended and masked. As busy as this theme appears, it was all made possible only by 12 images. It could’ve been as few as 8, but I separated some elements for more opportunity for customization without having to have a lot of HTML experience.

I’m going to separate the theme into elements and then I’ll go into detail on how to customize them either via HTML5/CSS3 or Photoshop. I’ll start off with the bigger elements and work my way down.

Background

The background image is fetched from the user-selected SpringBoard wallpaper – again, mimicking an aspect from the earlier iNitsua NeoStyle theme. You can have your own designated Background image by dropping an image labeled “Background.png” into the images folder. It is recommended that the image ratio be 3:5 (320x480px, 640x960px, etc). If the image ratio is NOT 3:5, the image will just be stretched width-wise, cropping the top and bottom of the image.

The background moves left to right in a short distance with an ease-in and ease-out calibration to the animation. This aspect can be customized in Config/LockScreen.css file under the #background and @-webkit-keyframes Background_Animation families. The keyframes determine the distance of the movement whereas the –webkit-animation codes under #background determine the duration and details of the animation.

It is recommended to use wallpapers with skewed or diagonal lines to achieve the full effect of the scrolling wallpaper.

Floating Logo

This is the scrolling (back and forth) “N” image default in the lockscreen. There are two images associated with this element: Floating_Logo.png and Floating_Logo_Static.png. These are huge images and are that way so they look crisp on the retina display (width of 1432 px). In order to create a static image, take your custom “Floating_Logo.png” image in photoshop and apply the following filter: Conte` Crayon, foreground level (11), background level (7), canvas texture, scaling 100%, relief (4), light (top), non-inverted. Of course, this is only the baseline (and I’m sure the default for the filter itself), so you can manipulate these values to your liking.

The same animations properties regarding the background apply to this element as well.

Title “iNitsua Z”

Although this theme is more known as Twilight than anything else, it is under the “iNitsua” moniker, lol. This aspect of the theme is the easiest, and was done so on purpose so that anyone with just iFile can truly make this lockscreen their own. If you would like to rename this element, simply open the LockBackground.HTML and search near the bottom the div “Name” and under that “Name_Typography”. Just change “iNitsua Z” to anything you like: your name, your nickname, hateful messages to Justin Bieber – your choice ^_^.

Logo “TWILIGHT”

One of the most asked about customization. Most of you know that in order to change the graphic “TWILIGHT”, all you need to do is to replace the “Logo_Type.png” in the LockScreen folder. Easy right? Not so fast, what about the animation? Well, here’s the problem. The animation was made and designed SPECIFICALLY for the width and number of characters the title “TWILIGHT” has (which is 8 characters total). So what do you do? A) Find a way to split up the logo into 8 or fewer parts. B) Customize the webkit masks for EACH letter. The code you want to look at for this is in the LockScreen.css file under the Config folder. Find the families “Logo_Type_?”, there should be 9 of them, 1 for each letter and the whole graphic. Under that family should be a code that looks like this:

-webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, right top, from(transparent), to(transparent), color-stop(0.11, transparent), color-stop(0.12, black), color-stop(0.31, black), color-stop(0.32, transparent));

Now, the way this mask works is the same way a gradient style works in Photoshop. There are 4 numbers that you need to pay attention to; these numbers correspond to how the gradient is “drawn”. Let’s start from the left so you get a better idea (and learn something new, lol). –WEBKIT-MASK-IMAGE means that whatever follows this code will be used to mask the element, which in this case is the LOGO_TYPE.png image. You can use an image to create masks in which case you just state the URL of the image, but why do that when you can just write code, right? Lol. LINEAR corresponds to what kind of gradient. LEFT TOP, RIGHT TOP refers to what direction the gradient is going – in this case it is moving from left to right. Next few codes are details about the gradient. A simple gradient is “from(??????), to(?????)”, but in this case we are being more specific. We want to completely cut out areas of an image without having to make separate images for each element/animation. COLOR-STOP codes are codes that designate where the previous color ends and what color begins, all in gradient fashion. The top code can be read as this: The gradient starts from transparent and ends in transparent. In between, at 11% of the way through, the gradient remains completely transparent but quickly tapers to BLACK at 12%. The gradient remains completely black until 31% and quickly tapers to transparent at 32% which, as stated earlier it ends in transparent.

It might be easier to have rewrote the code as:

-webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, right top, from(transparent), color-stop(0.11, transparent), color-stop(0.12, black), color-stop(0.31, black), color-stop(0.32, transparent), to(transparent));

So that you can see it from left to right, start to finish. The order in which you write these codes don’t matter, but SYNTAX matters IMMENSELY so make sure you place the commas and parentheses in the right areas.

This animation is repeated for each letter and then for the whole word, so for each letter you will need to customize the gradient so that ONLY that letter shows up. This requires a lot of guess and check. You can also create a gradient in Photoshop and test it out there to get the percentages.

The graphic itself was made with a simple reflecting gradient from transparent to white with a standard drop shadow at 90 degrees. A PSD will be provided in the future to create your own.

Wrap-up

Okay, this is already getting pretty wordy and I can already see you guys got the hang of this lockscreen so I'll skip the rest of the elements unless they are heavily requested. The lockscreen will undergo one more update but the graphics will mainly stay the same. The rest of the images are simple replacement images and no coding is really necessary for your desired effect. To make a custom default image (as opposed to selecting one from the camera roll as your lockscreen wallpaper), drop the image into the Images folder and label it as “Default.png”. A slideshow will be coming in the near future as well as animated springboards and widgets, not to mention official color mods by the Z-master himself. The theme is getting more exciting every day and it doesn’t seem to be letting up at all.

Thanks for sticking this theme. It’s been a privilege for both Z and myself to create it and see you all enjoy it so well.

- Austin
    Wow thanks!

Btw I created a pdf of this so that I can keep this tutorial handy in my HDD, instead of having to stare at page 1 of this thread.

If anyone's interested, here goes

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CMbb1pYG

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Thats me folks, just got the hard word from her indoors...

Bedtime....i tell her regulally that i wear the trousers and if she don't shut it she will wash the dishes herself..lol...

Night all...
    Give her a good one! :P

But by the time i read this u prolly have given her 4 good ones :P
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-11-23 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-11-23), It's Mi (2010-11-23), kimvy (2010-11-23), norcal415 (2010-11-23), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-23), rorencia (2010-11-23), wim66 (2010-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion3213 View Post
    Turn in dark labels theme in Winterboard and edit color in this Info.plist under DockedIconLabelStyle and Undocked IconLabelStyle..

Make sure that theme is above iNZTHD theme in Winterboard

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

28. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-23)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

i like this one.

Page 390 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490890 ... LastLast