Page 135 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #2681
    gone for half an hour, 2 more pages. yikes, i'm gonna get fired from work tomorrow

  2. #2682
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    A Lil something I found for raaj, hopefully u don't have it already. It's a pretty cool wall
    Thank you

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    ChickenDinnah (2011-02-28)

  4. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Ladies and Zombies, Ive got good news

    and Ive got bad news

    First the good news. I have a completed the previously posted weather mod.



    Was having issues getting the analog clock incorporated...so

    I just made the LiveClock icon transparent and made the hands longer
    (notice the time in statusbar is the same), will eventually get a more decent looking set of hands.
    Also need to change the font settings, color, shadow, etc.



    Now for the bad news. I cant share it. At least yet. If you have Ecko666's Theme BadGB then you notice this was ported from that theme. Made by the infamous Ibnyaffa, aka the Mad Coder. I just did my usual part strip and bang job. With a little welding. This changes the backdrop pic at intervals for certain times of day and of course shows the relevant weather icon for weather conditions. Buy BadGB!

    Zombie inbreeding, Bringing the community together, Zombieville.
    the bad news is indeed bad, no sh!t :P

  5. #2684
    Might be bad news but it looks great

  6. #2685
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Me neither and i have been up all night..lol..



    Its kinda spooky those two angels looking down on your son...

    he's a good looking little fellow...
    Thanks Jazz! I was thinking the same thing about the angels and I am going to change the color the eyes at least to something a little less "scary"...

    On another note, HOW ABOUT THAT FLOPPY WEATHER/CLOCK WIDGET! JOE IS THE MAN FOR SURE!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to THatton For This Useful Post:

    floppy_joe (2010-11-16)

  8. #2686
    if anyone does not own badgb but does buy it, put floppy in the remarks

  9. #2687
    someone please make the color of these icons neon blue. phone,camera,maps,youtube,stocks, and notes. thanks.

  10. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    if anyone does not own badgb but does buy it, put floppy in the remarks
    wow that's cryptic...

  11. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Ladies and Zombies, Ive got good news

    and Ive got bad news

    First the good news. I have a completed the previously posted weather mod.



    Was having issues getting the analog clock incorporated...so

    I just made the LiveClock icon transparent and made the hands longer
    (notice the time in statusbar is the same), will eventually get a more decent looking set of hands.
    Also need to change the font settings, color, shadow, etc.



    Now for the bad news. I cant share it. At least yet. If you have Ecko666's Theme BadGB then you notice this was ported from that theme. Made by the infamous Ibnyaffa, aka the Mad Coder. I just did my usual part strip and bang job. With a little welding. This changes the backdrop pic at intervals for certain times of day and of course shows the relevant weather icon for weather conditions. Buy BadGB!

    Zombie inbreeding, Bringing the community together, Zombieville.
    Its jus Amazing. Written floppy_joe allover it.
    The amount of wrk u do for these mods i reckon u should set up a donation page joe...everyone will gladly donate to hav these beauties on their phones....And i will be first one.
    Great Job once again!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    floppy_joe (2010-11-16)

  13. #2690
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    wow that's cryptic...
    may make them more willing to share.

    i think i like this better.


  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2010-11-16), It's Mi (2010-11-16), mtnguy321 (2010-11-17), ReBourne (2010-11-16), THatton (2010-11-16), The_13th_Plague (2010-11-16), Vanasian (2010-11-16)

  15. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    may make them more willing to share.

    i think i like this better.

    i still think the earlier one is nicer, the clock seems to have lost its beauty in this one & the weather seems out of place.. Juz my 2 cents tho

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    floppy_joe (2010-11-16)

  17. #2692
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    may make them more willing to share.

    i think i like this better.

    Like this one more.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    ChickenDinnah (2011-02-28), floppy_joe (2010-11-16)

  19. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Its jus Amazing. Written floppy_joe allover it.
    The amount of wrk u do for these mods i reckon u should set up a donation page joe...everyone will gladly donate to hav these beauties on their phones....And i will be first one.
    Great Job once again!
    i did, and i made about $9. i got a few bigger amounts from some really cool theme creators for helping them. Not the one ive done the most for though, oh well i do it for fun and in the long run it doesnt feel right making a buck for modifying what already exists. Certain ideas take alot of time because of image searching like the original photo weather mods and of course the babes one. This one though was all there already. As for people who only allow mods through their own paid theme, so be it. damn im a rambler, i can feel people

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2010-11-16)

  21. #2694
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Anyone know where to get weather codes for iSpin LS ?
    @chelski66

  22. #2695
    clock is temporary. will eventually be a widget and not liveclock, when live clock was enlarged it didnt look right at certain times.

    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea.tone View Post
    Anyone know where to get weather codes for iSpin LS ?
    <settings>

    <!-- language: en = English -->
    <!-- zh = Chinese -->
    <!-- cs = Czech -->
    <!-- da = Danish -->
    <!-- nl = Dutch -->
    <!-- fr = French -->
    <!-- de = German -->
    <!-- el = Greek -->
    <!-- he = Hebrew -->
    <!-- hu = Hungarian -->
    <!-- it = Italian -->
    <!-- kr = Korean -->
    <!-- pt = Portuguese -->
    <!-- es = Spanish -->
    <language>en</language>

    <!-- cities: use weather.com locations or zip codes. if your zip -->
    <!-- doesn't work, look your location up here: -->
    <!-- http://aspnetresources.com/tools/WeatherIdResolver -->
    <cities>
    <city name="Tacoma">53186</city>
    </cities>
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-11-16 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2010-11-16), It's Mi (2010-11-16), lao3hero (2010-11-16)

  24. #2696
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    What do ya think?


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    ChickenDinnah (2011-02-28), It's Mi (2010-11-16)

  26. #2697
    damn. its hard staying on top of this thread. I'm awaiting K's lock number two. he said I may get it by tomorrow. so hope to get the theme update out by the weekend.

  27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2010-11-16), Darrenrooster (2010-11-16), djSpiider (2010-11-16), iM7mAsRy (2010-11-16), It's Mi (2010-11-16), lao3hero (2010-11-16), norcal415 (2010-11-16), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-16), ReBourne (2010-11-16), REINSTALL (2010-11-16), samsquanch (2010-11-16), SkyGuy5 (2010-11-16), The_13th_Plague (2010-11-16), tongnt (2010-11-16), Vanasian (2010-11-16)

  28. #2698
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    What do ya think?

    i think i like ur dock, u sharing it? :P

  29. #2699

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to THatton For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2010-11-16), djSpiider (2010-11-16), It's Mi (2010-11-16), lao3hero (2010-11-16), norcal415 (2010-11-16), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-16), ReBourne (2010-11-16), SkyGuy5 (2010-11-16)

  31. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    damn. its hard staying on top of this thread. I'm awaiting K's lock number two. he said I may get it by tomorrow. so hope to get the theme update out by the weekend.
    Thx, camping :P

Page 135 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •