Page 1300 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 30080012001250129012981299130013011302 ... LastLast
Results 25,981 to 26,000 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Hey can anyone help me with this, its driving me mad... Ive got the question mark under the picture slideshow and i dont know why...

yeah, needs to be redirected to your wallpaper. It's not too difficult to do..upload the html file and I can fix it for you. Don't post the contents here, that wouldn't help lol.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

guitarfreak26 (2011-06-23), It's Mi (2011-06-24)

https://files.me.com/guitarfreak26/nqvaww

File is there mate thanks a lot

Dont suppose you know what weather widget it was that TV Junkie is using... The one above the dock?

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Devil

I don't know who posted that widget, but it's a HTC clock-weather-widget and maybe it's in the widgets-pack that had been provided a few pages back by Knightwing and ... (so sorry, man I just can't remember your name ... ).
    So if you downloaded the widgets-pack just search for clock or HTC-weather widgets. Maybe you can't find exactly the same clock but a similar one for sure

Hope that helps a little ...
    For the LS you wanna have, just PM Hurst and ask for his files

Mi
    Thanx Mi...I PMed him *fingers crossed* lol

I'm sad that they all left. I really love this theme...and really want to get my I4 looking as great as all of yours'.
    I appreciate your help, and most importantly your kindness.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-24)

Hey Knight

Did you manage to edit the html? I had a look but i dunno what im editing LOL

iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! Does anyone know how to change the carrier logo on 4.3.3? I know how to change it on 4.0.1 but I've just upgraded & the same method doesn't seem to work anymore! Any help greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    This thread has slowed down dramatically who's still hanging in there?

Saturday feela like a twilight day thank god we have backboard

Those Folder/Shelves are amazing....definitely something never seen before (by me at least)

Quote Originally Posted by DANA-iphone View Post

the lockscren is max-pain, but I have changed the picture.
    Sb. htc weather + clock.
    thank everyone here at MMI who gave me this mod. + icon + dock, etc.
    can not remember the names of those who gave me these, so
    I thank you all.
    I have edited a little on the LS and SB as you see!
    what you think? 'm new with photoshop: P

mine looks like this, I have edited litte NorCal thanx for the download link =)

Love the "Eddie" icon \m/ ...Gotta Love METAL!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-06-24 at 08:45 AM.

Hi Mondo and welcome

1. Do you mean the skewed icons? The easyest way would be to look through the link in the first post from Bpereira. He collected all made icons and you will surely find the right ones there.
    But it surely takes time and so you may post your wanted icons and ask the pros here to make them skewed for you

2. There should be a file named grid.png, this you have to rename or delete. Look through the images by WinSCP or iFile and find it

Hope it helps a little?
    If yes, I would be glad, if you hit my "Thanks"-button

Hey Mi...once you delete that grid.png how do you get wallpapers to show? Thnx for EVERYTHING you do....You're a Busy Bee!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    Ok my apologies because I'm EXTREMELY new to a lot of this, but where do I place this file in SSH?

*edit...nevermind, I got it

Hey guys & Gals...I was noticing that alot of people are using custom images in the "carrier" location. I'm decent with PS ...what size does an image have to be to work in that location...or all status bar locations for that matter?

Hey Sindervhit

Wellcome at MMI, this great awesome community

About your questions:

1) You can change the colour of the statusbar-images by replacing them with new images. Here are a lot of statusbar-colourmods out there. Just make a search for statusbar at the top of this page at the search-button for "search this thread". You surely will find a lot ...
    If you had found them, just make a new theme-folder in var/stash/themesxxx (e.g. INZTHD-stuff.theme) where you put in all your altered images in the correct folders of course
    The statusbar images are UIImages. so create this folder in your stuff-folder and put all the images inside.
    Now you have to activate your ....theme-folder in Winterboard, but make sure to have it above the main theme, maybe on top of everything, depending in what parts you will have had modded sometimes ...
    That's how I make it with all my themes. In this case no further updates will alter your moddings and you never will have to do all that stuff again ...

I hope you understand what I'm talking about ... ? My English isn't the best, so please be indulgend with me

2) You wanna have skewed dock-icons? No problem, but no appstore-icons are able to be skewed because of the autocreation files ...
    Just post the icons and the order you want and I will gladly make them skewed for you ...

3) I don't know?
    What firmware and device are you on?
    Maybe another nice person here could help you out ...

Miriam
    Thnx again Mi! (BTW, just ignore the post I mae about this question a few months from now..lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ceos06 View Post
    hi max can you make me a translucent base like you post but with the name carlos in cyan ? Thx for your time
    IS that "Twilight" color effect a PS style, or is it self created?
    It's amazing...though I am definitely NOT that good @ PS.
    Can you give me an idea how you made it....love the color blends...kick@$$!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-06-24 at 09:49 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-24)

& I'm Back! ....Just traveled through Time ...all the way back to page 1100.
    Took me off and on roughly a week to read every single post, but I did it.
    Now I just hope it wasn't all in vain..hopefully this thread doesn't die.

Guess I may take another journey in the coming week...all the way back to page #2!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-24)

Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Thanx Mi...I PMed him *fingers crossed* lol

I'm sad that they all left. I really love this theme...and really want to get my I4 looking as great as all of yours'.
    I appreciate your help, and most importantly your kindness.
    Hey Devil

Thanky so much for your kind words ...
    They are gladly appreciated, bud

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (2011-06-25)

Hey Mi...once you delete that grid.png how do you get wallpapers to show? Thnx for EVERYTHING you do....You're a Busy Bee!

Sorry, bud, I don't really know, what the problem might be
    I haven't installed it allready and it's so long ago
    I think you renamed your wall right ... ?!

Really sorry ...
    MaybeKnightWing might help you. I think he's still on top with this theme

Hey guys & Gals...I was noticing that alot of people are using custom images in the "carrier" location. I'm decent with PS ...what size does an image have to be to work in that location...or all status bar locations for that matter?

I would say, just open a theme with iFile or whatever and watch out the size ...

Thnx again Mi! (BTW, just ignore the post I mae about this question a few months from now..lol)
    ????

& I'm Back! ....Just traveled through Time ...all the way back to page 1100.
    Took me off and on roughly a week to read every single post, but I did it.
    Now I just hope it wasn't all in vain..hopefully this thread doesn't die.

Guess I may take another journey in the coming week...all the way back to page #2!!
    It's really worth to read through the thread!!! So many goodies and the help you may find is amazing, too
    That's what I allways do, when I get a theme that late ... lol

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-06-25 at 12:47 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (2011-06-25)

It's really worth to read through the thread!!! So many goodies and the help you may find is amazing, too
    That's what I allways do, when I get a theme that late ... lol

Mi
    The "Ignore the post I made a few months ago" was a joke...I posted a question on a post that was pages back, and when I got back to the current page I saw a similar question that you already answered. lol

As for the "carrier" logo size...I was meaning the actual pixel size, so I can make something on Photoshop.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-27)

Is this one still half off. I think I need it for 3volution for the ui, until it's finished.

how would i get a 12 hour clock on the status bar with the seconds showing and the date and glow dock with my own custom wallpaper or is a custom wallpaper not possible with the html thing? i noticed it kinda blocks out the true wallpaper?

<-- status bar clock with seconds!

<-- would love to have the lockscreen CLOCK exactly like this

<-- how did he get the text "orange" like that?

so basically

1. status bar clock (12 hour with seconds - home screen)
    2. lock screen clock (12 hour - a little smaller maybe and to the right? is it hard to edit positions?)

i know i'm asking a lot but that's all i've ever wanted my phone to look like!
    Last edited by kibawolf; 2011-06-26 at 04:54 PM.

I was wondering if anyone knows why this green bubble appears when I get a phone call. It doesn't appear to go with the Twilight Z theme.
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-06-28 at 07:59 AM. Reason: pic didn't show up 1st time.

Hello Out There! Don't Let This Thread DIE!!

Hello Out There! Don't Let This Thread DIE!!
    It won't.......yet lol
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

It won't die buddy but no ones putting any
    New mods or creations on I think we must unite
    And encourage all modders to keep up the hard work and
    Contribute as much as they can

A friend of mine packed all the mods together.

And 3volution and Twilight widgets can be used with one another
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Page 1300 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 30080012001250129012981299130013011302 ... LastLast