Page 1298 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 29879811981248128812961297129812991300 ... LastLast
Results 25,941 to 25,960 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    My sb with Animated weather and 2 other widgets

hi norcal415
    can you share these theme plz
    thx

first of all this is a very nice theme indeed.

i suppose my question is already answered, but searching the thread one by one will take ages. could somebody tell me where can i put the exact location of iprotect:

-icon-72.png

i found this icon somewhere here, but i don't know where to put or SSH to my IP4.

Default Coop2009 weatherflow and Keyboard
    Hey guys yesterday i bought this amazing theme and i really like it. especially with the weatherflow mod from coop2009. But everytime i try to install this mod my status bar is changing :S. It seems it cannot load the status bar cause i see in de middle of the statusbar a blue mark with a question mark. Sorry but i really am a noob in this so plz can anybody help me plz?????

thanks in advance guys

Avi

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Could you please share the Color Keyboard theme?

Thanks

Hi, could someone please help me figure out how to change the location for the "INZTD Default Style Coop2009V2.theme" lockscreen? I'm actually not a complete noob, I've changed the location for various themes and widgets before, but for some reason I just can't get this one to work but I would really like to. The lockscreen is in the 3rd link of zips that Hamptation posted. Thanks in advance to anyone who could help me out.

i downloaded it but why is the springboard background different from mine ? sorry im new @,@

INITSUA Z NEOSTYLE MOD COLLECTION PACK:

I finally finished uploading...here you go guys

Neostyle Mods 1-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

Neostyle mods 2-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

Neostyle mods 3-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

THIS IS A COLLECTION OF ALL MODS ON THIS ENTIRE THREAD OF INITSUA Z NEOSTYLE MODS AND WIDGETS...THIS WAS COLLECTED BY ME. A big shoutout to Raaj_Fx, Sneakerpimp, Darkness, Mi, Norcal, K Nitsua, Z, and all you crazy modding geniuses out there

ENJOY!!!

Seriously, this took forever lol...hit thanks if I helped

-KnightWing

(I posted this here because both Neostyle and Twilight can use each others widgets with a bit of modification.)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

!zy (2011-07-02), 666xDevilmanx666 (2011-06-10), faisalz (2011-06-03), It's Mi (2011-06-03), markfern811 (2011-06-28)

THIS IS A COLLECTION OF ALL MODS ON THIS ENTIRE THREAD OF INITSUA Z NEOSTYLE MODS AND WIDGETS...THIS WAS COLLECTED BY ME. A big shoutout to Raaj_Fx, Sneakerpimp, Darkness, Mi, Norcal, K Nitsua, Z, and all you crazy modding geniuses out there

ENJOY!!!

-KnightWing

(I posted this here because both Neostyle and Twilight can use each others widgets with a bit of modification.)
    greeeeeeeeet sharing
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by henzxy View Post
    first of all this is a very nice theme indeed.

i suppose my question is already answered, but searching the thread one by one will take ages. could somebody tell me where can i put the exact location of iprotect:

-icon-72.png

i found this icon somewhere here, but i don't know where to put or SSH to my IP4.
    Hi Henzxy

Go looking here and you will find all the bundle names you need.
    http://iphone.xengi.net/add/

Greate a bundle as posted in that database, than put the icon inside this folder and name it the way it's shown there, too
    This folder put in the Bundles folder in your INZTHD.theme folder.
    Hope you know how to SSH?
    Otherwise you have to read a tutorial about it. Here at MMI are several, just search ...

This way you can change all your icons to your likeing.

I would make a theme folder for all your modded files (mine I called INZTHD Mi-stuff f.e.). This way possible future updates wouldn't change all your work and so you never would have to do it again
    Putting it about the main theme in Winterboard will show all your modifications

Hope you understand me and I could help a little ...

Mi

ENJOY!!!

-KnightWing

Hello Knight

Thank you so much again and again and again ...
    For all your hard work and all your time it takes to make this happen for all of us ...

Great work and it's much appreciated

Mi

Btw: didn't someone plan to collect all the alternate icons, or am i wrong?
    Did I missed them or wasn't that really planned?
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-06-03 at 02:03 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

henzxy (2011-06-04)

The icon pack by sneakerpimp is in the first folder I think.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-04), roduso69 (2011-06-04)

how do i buy the full theme

I LOVE IT!!! I WANT The WHOLE Thing!!! It's absolutely amazing!
    I'm new to the whole theme thing, can you tell me how I can get this and set it up?

I'm also still having issues with my purchashed iNitsua Twilight Z lockscreen...for some reason if I drop the NTZHD down below everything I can "tap to unlock", but it still has a semi-transparent slider frame covering the tap to unlock button & half of the "TWILIGHT".
    If you can help me out, I'd be greatful...LOVE your work man...my mind is blown!

LOVE the folders with Cyan...awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Looks Excellent!

Frickin' Amazing!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-06-04 at 09:35 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

roduso69 (2011-06-04)

Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    ...for some reason if I drop the NTZHD down below everything I can "tap to unlock", but it still has a semi-transparent slider frame covering the tap to unlock button & half of the "TWILIGHT".
    just search "iphone 4 tap to unlock" in cydia, install it and that semi-transparent problem of yours will be solved.... just don't forget to press the thanks button.

ohh.. one more thing put that iphone 4 tap to unlock on the top of your winterboard... enjoy....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henzxy For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (2011-06-09), It's Mi (2011-06-04)

Worked like a charm...thanx man!

Are there any tutorials for EXTREME NOOBS like myself on how to fully tweak & mod my (PURCHASED...Thank You K & Z! ...Was well worth the $2.99) iNitsua Z Twilight theme?
    I am COMPLETELY new to all of this (only jailbroke my iphone 4 less than 3 weeks ago).
    I love the Theme & want to make it as kick *** as the ones you guys are making.
    Hell, I can't even get the damn "Matrix Rain" to work...to give you an idea of my Noobness..lol.

ANY help is greatly appreciated. Hope this Theme lives on for a VERY long time...I LOVE it!

Are they ever going to update things for those of us who have 4.3.3?
    I'm totally new to all of this, and just want to make my idevice amazing (like you guys have done).
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-06-09 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Hamptation

What a great job you had done for all of us ....
    Just amazing, man
    It's really much appreciated and I hope all the newbys at here, which doesn't need to search the whole thread any longer, hit the "Thanks" button for you at last

Thank you very very much ...

Mi
    This Noob did Now I just need to learn how to get them to work. :/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-10)

What would be great now is if someone would make (Easy To Follow) Tutorials for Noobs like myself so we can use all of these great mods, and widgets.
    A "iNitsua For Dummies" if you will....lol I just recently jailbroke my iphone 4, but have been an admirer of the Z Twilight for quite sometime, and only recently got the courage to try a jailbreak....so I'm as NOOB is they come.

Also, can anyone tell me if all these mods, widgets, and tweaks are compatible with 4.3.3 firmware?

Love everything that everybody is doing here, & I hope it never stops...LOve the iNitsua Theme! (I sound like a school girl. :P)

I was thinking it would be really cool for everyone to post a pic of the moded theme they are currently using, so we can admire it as well as get some ideas of how to set our's up.
    I just love looking at all these great mods...think i looked at 60+ pages one day until I decided to see more recent posts..lol

Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-06-10 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodkaman68 View Post
    hi can tell me, do you just drop it in to winterboard or is there something else i should be doing ... only the calendar is showing cyan labels....pls help
    Can someone tell me the name of the font used in this (pictured) theme? Thank You in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    good morning/eve TwiLand

loving the new TwiUI ED!! Awesome Bro!

noticed my add contact button wasnt skinned so i whipped one up right quick...unzip and add folder to iNZTHD.theme/Folders

respring!

That looks Awsome! Nice work! Do you know if iAccess works for 4.3.3 yey, or is there another way to use custom KBs for 4.3.3?

Really like the HTC Chrome Clock...goes great with the iNitsua Cyan Theme.

Love you work man!

I don't know if you still make these dock since I just recently found this thread, but if you do I was wondering if you could meake me on like in your picture? If so, could you have it say DEVILMAN ?
    I understand if I'm too late...love the work!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-06-11 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Forgive me for trying too many times, but am learning how to upload picture properly..

NICE! I think little splashes of red here & there really make the Cyan pop! I like it!

Hey, can anyone post a MyWi icon for me please? Or something that looks like wifi signals lol, in cyan color btw. I deleated com.mywi by accident and i really dont wanna re-install the theme :X

My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

hey666 man the font is neuropol, use bytafont in cydia then download font...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to biers For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-13)

Page 1298 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 29879811981248128812961297129812991300 ... LastLast