Page 1295 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 295795119512451285129312941295129612971305 ... LastLast
Results 25,881 to 25,900 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2549 View Post
    Sent pm
    What widgets are they? I have all of them, so just tell me names? I'm having difficulties with messages.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    What widgets are they? I have all of them, so just tell me names? I'm having difficulties with messages.
    weatherflow, inzt weather, badgb weather, inzthd weather, inzhd weather.

weatherflow, inzt weather, badgb weather, inzthd weather, inzhd weather.
    Ok, if you edit those with text, you should find a private/var...etc.. Directory

Now, change it to private/var/stash/Wallpaper.png

Place your wallpaper, in the stash folder. Be sure to name it "Wallpaper.png"

Good luck!

Ok, if you edit those with text, you should find a private/var...etc.. Directory

Now, change it to private/var/stash/Wallpaper.png

Place your wallpaper, in the stash folder. Be sure to name it "Wallpaper.png"

Good luck!
    thanks a bunch Knight, will do after work. cheers!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frejes32 View Post
    Mkay, so I've been searching this thread for quite a while now and still no luck. Can someone please post a link or at least point me in the right direction for a 4.3 fix? 4.3.3 to be exact. But yeah, as of now the slider and the passcode keypad aren't functioning in 4.3, so I've been using work around tweaks and themes to put something decent together, but I would really prefer to use the actual theme if possible. There are a few other minor bugs in 4.3 but I'm not too worried about them. Hope this theme gets updated soon for full 4.3 support but if anyone knows how to fix these issues please let me know. Thanks

Oh yeah, one more thing I've been trying to get working but I'm too much of a noob to figure it out. I'm wanting to get the slideshow widgets to work (any of them) but I can't figure out how I need to add my images into the "iNZT Slideshow Images" folder. I know that I have to add them to the "Readme.txt" file and label them "0.png, 1.png, 2.png, etc...", but so far I've been unsuccessful in doing so. Can someone please give me an example of what a list of images put into the file will look like? Using iFile by the way. Any instruction would be greatly appreciated
    Bump..? I really could use some info on this if anyone knows anything. I don't need a slider fix anymore cause I figured that out. I just need a keypad fix and some help with getting a slideshow going if anyone knows anything about either of these, help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Oh, and as far as the slideshow goes, I got some common sense and realized that you don't add the images into the "Readme.txt"...I don't really know what I was thinking.. Lol but I still can't figure out how to get it working so if someone could give me some instructions on how to do so, that would be awesome, thanks.

thanks a bunch Knight, will do after work. cheers!!
    Hmmmm, I'm not quite following your instructions. Exactly where does my wallpaper need to go?

Hmmmm, I'm not quite following your instructions. Exactly where does my wallpaper need to go?
    var/stash, in the stash folder

var/stash, in the stash folder
    Did it, but the weather widgets still black out my wallpapers.

I'm assuming you meant that the sb wallpaper should be placed in the stash folder and not the widget wallpaper?

Did it, but the weather widgets still black out my wallpapers.

I'm assuming you meant that the sb wallpaper should be placed in the stash folder and not the widget wallpaper?
    Yes

Yes
    Not working.

Not working.
    Did you edit the HTML file?

Did you edit the HTML file?
    No, only the wallpaper as wallpaper.png. Does the html need to be edited, and if so, how?

No, only the wallpaper as wallpaper.png. Does the html need to be edited, and if so, how?
    Edit via a text program, I usually use ifile on my iPhone. Search for "Wallpaper.png" you will then see a directory for the wallpaper. Change it to "private/var/stash/Wallpaper.png"

Place your wallpaper in the stash folder, naming it Wallpaper.png . Respring, then it should work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-05-21)

Edit via a text program, I usually use ifile on my iPhone. Search for "Wallpaper.png" you will then see a directory for the wallpaper. Change it to "private/var/stash/Wallpaper.png"

Place your wallpaper in the stash folder, naming it Wallpaper.png . Respring, then it should work.
    I'm sorry to be such a noob, but which html file am I supposed to edit? I have Ifile and get around easily with it.

I'm sorry to be such a noob, but which html file am I supposed to edit? I have Ifile and get around easily with it.
    Wallpaper.html

It's cool, we're all noobs at one point

Wallpaper.html

It's cool, we're all noobs at one point
    There is no wallpaper.png inside the wallpaper.HTML, only 2or3 references to wallpaper.

Default Rusty theme
    @ zjimmyz

Installed your rusty theme, but some of my icons aren't changing. Screenshot attached. How can I apply the effect to all of my icons?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0903.png  

hi there
    how to get these theme

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...d-img_0903.png
    msg me pls i will pay

Quote Originally Posted by faisalz View Post
    hi there
    how to get these theme

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...d-img_0903.png
    msg me pls i will pay
    Awesome looking setup, I'd like to know where to get it also.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-05-21)

Page 1295 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 295795119512451285129312941295129612971305 ... LastLast