Page 1294 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 294794119412441284129212931294129512961304 ... LastLast
Results 25,861 to 25,880 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    People are trying to get me banned lol..I'm sick of it. Anyways..I'm working on packaging all of Darkness's extra bundles and icons..my friends gonna do all mods. If I have enough time, I'll update color mods and mod each cyan mod for different color mods..we may just end up doing it for every "popular"/cool theme...hopefully this'll be done in a week..but since there are only two of us..it's gonna be kinda long lol.
    Hey Knight

That are really bad news
    Is it cause of your sxxxxl activities? I thought you allready explained that and that you legally purchased this themes ...

I really hope you solve that problem and decide to stay here with us ...

On another note: thanky so much for your packaging-idea, sir
    That would totally help with this amazing theme and the amount of pages it still has ..

Take care

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Knight

That are really bad news
    Is it cause of your sxxxxl activities? I thought you allready explained that and that you legally purchased this themes ...

I really hope you solve that problem and decide to stay here with us ...

On another note: thanky so much for your packaging-idea, sir
    That would totally help with this amazing theme and the amount of pages it still has ..

Take care

Mi
    Yeah, I do actually own this theme...hopefully when I can find time..I graduate to college in 18 days...busy busy
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-05-08)

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    awesome =)
    How do you get the weatherflow to show up on top of your wallpaper? Every time I try to use it the wallpaper disappears.

Thanks

Smile 4.3 Fix?
    Mkay, so I've been searching this thread for quite a while now and still no luck. Can someone please post a link or at least point me in the right direction for a 4.3 fix? 4.3.3 to be exact. But yeah, as of now the slider and the passcode keypad aren't functioning in 4.3, so I've been using work around tweaks and themes to put something decent together, but I would really prefer to use the actual theme if possible. There are a few other minor bugs in 4.3 but I'm not too worried about them. Hope this theme gets updated soon for full 4.3 support but if anyone knows how to fix these issues please let me know. Thanks

Oh yeah, one more thing I've been trying to get working but I'm too much of a noob to figure it out. I'm wanting to get the slideshow widgets to work (any of them) but I can't figure out how I need to add my images into the "iNZT Slideshow Images" folder. I know that I have to add them to the "Readme.txt" file and label them "0.png, 1.png, 2.png, etc...", but so far I've been unsuccessful in doing so. Can someone please give me an example of what a list of images put into the file will look like? Using iFile by the way. Any instruction would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by frejes32; 2011-05-11 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frejes32 View Post
    Mkay, so I've been searching this thread for quite a while now and still no luck. Can someone please post a link or at least point me in the right direction for a 4.3 fix? 4.3.3 to be exact. But yeah, as of now the slider and the passcode keypad aren't functioning in 4.3, so I've been using work around tweaks and themes to put something decent together, but I would really prefer to use the actual theme if possible. There are a few other minor bugs in 4.3 but I'm not too worried about them. Hope this theme gets updated soon for full 4.3 support but if anyone knows how to fix these issues please let me know. Thanks
    It's a matter of renaming images

Thanks

It's a matter of renaming images
    Could you be a little more specific?

gee, can a donator get an assist?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve2549 For This Useful Post:

frejes32 (2011-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2549 View Post
    gee, can a donator get an assist?
    I'll work on it later...I have ALOT of requests for stuff lol. Right now I'm working on collecting all mods in here..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-05-13), Steve2549 (2011-05-12)

Thanks

I'll work on it later...I have ALOT of requests for stuff lol. Right now I'm working on collecting all mods in here..
    Lol that's fine man, if you get all that stuff packaged that'll be sweet! I have a lot of the mods already but still it would be awesome to have them packaged

Hi guys...
    i updated from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3 and now my lock screen is al;l messed up! i hav got default slider mask on top of neo lockscreen tab button. Any solutions for this plz...
    thanks

Awesome, thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Hi guys...
    i updated from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3 and now my lock screen is al;l messed up! i hav got default slider mask on top of neo lockscreen tab button. Any solutions for this plz...
    thanks
    Go 4 pages back to post #25802 by rumcajs for the fix for this

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slap690 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2011-05-12), frejes32 (2011-05-13)

Default .
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    unzip Archive.zip and drop those two files to your lockscreen TelephonyUI folder....or use .theme on top of winterboard

https://files.me.com/mw1973/ngie52
    Thanks rumcajs for these files. Lockscreen was givin me a real headache.

N yes iNitsua Z Twilight is still one of the best theme!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

frejes32 (2011-05-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slap690 View Post
    Go 4 pages back to post #25802 by rumcajs for the fix for this
    Seemed to work for me. I'm assuming this will also fix lockscreens facing similar issues? Also, any ideas on how to fix the keypad anybody?

Thanks for the slider fix though!

Hey guys I've been searching the forum for days its impossible to go through every page, so I've decided to ask.
    Can someone make these icons skewed? and if its not too much to ask make them in RED, Blue, Dark Purple and Original colors. or at least just in red and blue
    So from left to right:
    mouth/teeth, mail, finger/square, sms.
    both e-mails if possible
    Thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -124.png   -mail.png   -142.png   -icon2xalt.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can anybody tell me how to get weather widgets to show on top of the wallpaper? Every time I try to add one to the theme in winterboard, it overwrites the wallpaper and there is only a black background.

Can anybody tell me how to get weather widgets to show on top of the wallpaper? Every time I try to add one to the theme in winterboard, it overwrites the wallpaper and there is only a black background.
    The HTML probably needs to be fixed...pm me the HTML and I can do it .

The HTML probably needs to be fixed...pm me the HTML and I can do it .
    It happens on all of the widgets I try.

It happens on all of the widgets I try.
    I know...lol. Just send me the ones you want fixed...or at least the HTML files. I'll fix it for you .

I know...lol. Just send me the ones you want fixed...or at least the HTML files. I'll fix it for you .
    Sent pm

Page 1294 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 294794119412441284129212931294129512961304 ... LastLast