Page 1292 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 292792119212421282129012911292129312941302 ... LastLast
Results 25,821 to 25,840 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw17ca View Post
    First thing I have to say is awesome theme , great work to everyone involved! I've been searching for a few hours trying to figure out how to get a color from 88Hurst to work , I got the orange one but cant get it to work , where does it need to be priority wise in winterboard ? I've got it at the top and have tried it all over with no luck, I also have the spin mod and it works great but I want to try it all orange, how?
    Open folder that says iNZTHD_orange_inside.Inside you should find a folder that reads iNZTHD_Orange.theme. Put that folder above the regular .theme folder in winterboard. Open sbsettings folder and inside you'll find a folder called iNZTHD_Orange. Drop that folder in var/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes. Hope this helps. If you just drop folder that says iNZTHD_orange_inside into winterboard it won't work. Not saying that that's what you did but that's what I did the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by thkalby View Post
    Guys can someone please help? I upgraded my ipod touch 4g to 4.3.2 from 4.1 (so this could be a 4.2.1 problem) and have a problem

1. When I put the 12 hour spring board clock on My background dissapears.

4. The sliding thing to turn things such as wifi on and off is messed up (see pics below).

Can someone please help me.

I am also having this same issue... with 1722 pages in this thread I have maybe gone through about 50-60 but no luck.. although I am sure this issue has been discussed here already it is just almost impossible to find.

slap690 , I dont see a folder that says iNZTHD_orange_inside , I do see one that is iNZTHD_orange.theme , I tried that and it works partially, seems to have made everything orange except the stuff that is involved with the spin theme, the slider and icons are orangeevrything else is the original bluish color, im wondering if thats what people are calling cyan?

Can anyone help out with why my bookmarks, page button, and arrows are all showing up in the Cylan color when I have one of the color mods activated. I do have it placed above the main theme, I'm running on ios4.1. I even checked in the folder to just make sure the buttons were themed and they are but just won't change to the correct color??? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Still one of the top three themes out there.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSoul View Post
    I am also having this same issue... with 1722 pages in this thread I have maybe gone through about 50-60 but no luck.. although I am sure this issue has been discussed here already it is just almost impossible to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by thkalby View Post
    Guys can someone please help? I upgraded my ipod touch 4g to 4.3.2 from 4.1 (so this could be a 4.2.1 problem) and have a problem

1. When I put the 12 hour spring board clock on My background dissapears.

4. The sliding thing to turn things such as wifi on and off is messed up (see pics below).

Can someone please help me.

I really hope you all are joking....I am not being rude but I posted a fix 5 or less pages back.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5939088
    Last edited by x2dope; 2011-04-27 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

TwistedSoul (2011-04-27)

thx 2dope however this does not fix the wallpaper issue... again tho thanks soo much. worked great!!

Is there a way to remove "slide to unlock" from the lockscreen? It seems to be on top of the "tap to unlock". thanks!!

I've seen some awesome icons posted here from some great artists, yet when I try to save them, I always get a white border around the outside. Anybody know how I can remove it?
    Last edited by Steve2549; 2011-04-29 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Steve this had been my problem for weeks until I found a fix yesterday and now everything is fine.
    Go in to Cydia and search for Slide To Unlock Killer.
    When downloaded, enable Hide Slide Background in Winterboard and move to the top of your themes.
    That sorts it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2549 View Post
    Is there a way to remove "slide to unlock" from the lockscreen? It seems to be on top of the "tap to unlock". thanks!!

I've seen some awesome icons posted here from some great artists, yet when I try to save them, I always get a white border around the outside. Anybody know how I can remove it?
    You can search in cydia for a tweak..I edit the Springboard file in coreservices though..As for your icon problem, open it in a new page, then save image.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Is there a way I can add the "Z" to my status bar? I'm on o2 and this is the only part that doesn't theme, could you help.

excellent fix c, thanks a million!!

any idea how to fix the icon issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2549 View Post
    excellent fix c, thanks a million!!

any idea how to fix the icon issue?
    Right click and open the image in a new page, then save it.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    You can search in cydia for a tweak..I edit the Springboard file in coreservices though..As for your icon problem, open it in a new page, then save image.
    I'm trying that, but no matter how I save them, I still get White border.

I see what was wrong now. saving on my desktop added the border, but it disappears when I add the icon to my iPhone. Thanks for the assist my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    iNitsua Z: Twilight HD
    Lite Lockscreen Demo Vid

YouTube - iNitsua Z - Twilight HD (Lite LockScreen)

How do you get the floating image of the chick on the lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    KIK

No longer available at the link. Can this be had somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    +100 weatherflow looking lovely!!!
    I have been trying to use weatherflow, but it always seems to override my sb wallpaper, no matter where I put it in the heirarchy in winterboard. How can I get it to work simultaneously with my sb backgrounds?
    Last edited by Steve2549; 2011-04-29 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My new sb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-05-01)

This is stressing me out now, please help.
    I have changed the carrier logo settings in the theme form ATT_US to O2_UK and I have changed both the FSO Carrier 2x and default carrier 2x to O2, but I just can't get the carrier to theme.
    My final try was to go directly into Carrier Settings and try there, but everything seems to be as it should.
    My final attempt was to completely delete the ATT settings in the theme and see if that helped, but again after respring it's the same.
    Please help
    Thanks

hey guys just wondering how you fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by und0; 2011-05-02 at 09:04 AM.

Jazzman I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looked for this now for two days going through over a thousand posts to finish my theme.
    Thanks a lot pal, you're a star.

hi I've been having a problem with the initsua z twilight HD theme its freakin awesome, but the slider problem keep giving my a headache...

i've but the lockscreen on top the slider is gone, the square where the "slide to unlock" word written is still there, how can i get rid of it?( look at the attached image to describe it better)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0557.png  

Page 1292 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 292792119212421282129012911292129312941302 ... LastLast