Page 1290 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 290790119012401280128812891290129112921300 ... LastLast
Results 25,781 to 25,800 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quote Originally Posted by cypher7810 View Post
    How do you get those icons in the status bar? I really like that 3g one and the others how do you get those?
    You'd probably want to ask this guy - tbonegrafix, but yeah, I'd like to know too!

Can i get these 2 resized for my 3GS please.
    Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by cypher7810 View Post
    Put the files you linked in that directory? Am I understanding correctly? Thanks
    ....yes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

cypher7810 (2011-04-18)

Ok I have a few questions, yes I'm new to iPhone modding but after reading through probably 300 pages of this thread and still not catching the info I need I'm going to ask all you experts out there. Ok first off the easy one, on my main SB page how do I change the color of the info on my status bar, and can someone tweak/angle my icons like a lot of you guys have on my dock and where do I place them once it's done?

Ok and on the second pic of my LS how come my pin input isn't skinned too? When I push one of the keys it shows up skinned but as it sits it isn't. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo-1.png  

Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    Can i get these 2 resized for my 3GS please.
    Thank you in advance

Here you go again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock3gs.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

superman4843 (2011-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    Ok I have a few questions, yes I'm new to iPhone modding but after reading through probably 300 pages of this thread and still not catching the info I need I'm going to ask all you experts out there. Ok first off the easy one, on my main SB page how do I change the color of the info on my status bar, and can someone tweak/angle my icons like a lot of you guys have on my dock and where do I place them once it's done?

Ok and on the second pic of my LS how come my pin input isn't skinned too? When I push one of the keys it shows up skinned but as it sits it isn't. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

D
    Hey Sindervhit

Wellcome at MMI, this great awesome community

About your questions:

1) You can change the colour of the statusbar-images by replacing them with new images. Here are a lot of statusbar-colourmods out there. Just make a search for statusbar at the top of this page at the search-button for "search this thread". You surely will find a lot ...
    If you had found them, just make a new theme-folder in var/stash/themesxxx (e.g. INZTHD-stuff.theme) where you put in all your altered images in the correct folders of course
    The statusbar images are UIImages. so create this folder in your stuff-folder and put all the images inside.
    Now you have to activate your ....theme-folder in Winterboard, but make sure to have it above the main theme, maybe on top of everything, depending in what parts you will have had modded sometimes ...
    That's how I make it with all my themes. In this case no further updates will alter your moddings and you never will have to do all that stuff again ...

I hope you understand what I'm talking about ... ? My English isn't the best, so please be indulgend with me

2) You wanna have skewed dock-icons? No problem, but no appstore-icons are able to be skewed because of the autocreation files ...
    Just post the icons and the order you want and I will gladly make them skewed for you ...

3) I don't know?
    What firmware and device are you on?
    Maybe another nice person here could help you out ...

Miriam

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (2011-06-24), superman4843 (2011-04-12)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, bought this theme last night best ever. Just have a small problem. For some reason keyboard isn't showing up in winterboard. Can anyone help? I would like to use this keyboard. I'm currently running other custom boards using iAcces. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Here you go again
    It's Mi, the dock has a white background. Is there a way you can take it off?
    Thank you

Ok guys I have a question. I'm trying to use some of these icon mods that people are posting. I save the image on my computer and then go into say bundles then click on cydia. I drag the saved icon pic into there and rename it [email protected] and change the original 2x.png, respring and I still have the original cydia app there. What am I missing???

Ok, I just copied the icon from my initsua theme and pasted it in a different theme and it worked. Still not working in initsua theme though??
    Last edited by nnfdcane; 2011-04-12 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone know how to change icon font to glow blue?
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Here you go It's Mi. Resize this one for the 3GS. Sorry I didnt post the correct one earlier.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to superman4843 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-04-13)

Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    Here you go It's Mi. Resize this one for the 3GS. Sorry I didnt post the correct one earlier.

Here, for you and everyone who may need it ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

superman4843 (2011-04-13)

how do i change the ironman head to others?

i want to use one of the lockscreen themes, but the borders of the slider didn't disappear. i used iwpiecache, which didn't help.

in the attch. is a screenshot

what should i do?

another thing:
    where should i put the color mod to and keyboard? i dont wnat to replace the whole keyboard. i want to use it as an winterboard theme.

last point: where i can find these loading screen images?

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2549/loaders.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0370.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    iphone4 4.3.1, can anyone tell me why my keyboard wont change? Do i need to add something or something in ssh? help

Quote Originally Posted by -ftp- View Post
    iphone4 4.3.1, can anyone tell me why my keyboard wont change? Do i need to add something or something in ssh? help
    iAcces 4

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there a way to run Grid Series AND the original five icon weather mod??? I have tried every combination on winterboard I can think of. Please and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    iAcces 4
    can't find iAcces 4 in cydia

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    can't find iAcces 4 in cydia
    iAccess 4 China...google it. you need to add the repo and buy it

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    i want to use one of the lockscreen themes, but the borders of the slider didn't disappear. i used iwpiecache, which didn't help.

in the attch. is a screenshot

what should i do?

another thing:
    where should i put the color mod to and keyboard? i dont wnat to replace the whole keyboard. i want to use it as an winterboard theme.

last point: where i can find these loading screen images?

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2549/loaders.png

Hey

Did you update to 4.3?
    This causes this issue. Here was posted a fix for it a few pages back. Just take a look ...

The colour mod you have to ssh into var/stash/themesxxxxx and place it above the main theme in winterboard.

Hope that helps a little ...

Mi

26. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-14)

Page 1290 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 290790119012401280128812891290129112921300 ... LastLast