Page 1279 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 279779117912291269127712781279128012811289 ... LastLast
Results 25,561 to 25,580 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #25561
    Hello Sir,by any chance can I get this LS

  2. #25562
    Quote Originally Posted by snake0 View Post
    can anyone make this wallpaper color cyan? link

    thx.
    up ^^

  3. #25563
    Quote Originally Posted by snake0 View Post
    up ^^
    your link doesn't work ...

  4. #25564
    Default skewed icons, please :)
    Hello guys and girls

    Just a little request for some skewed icons. If someone would be so kind to do them for me, I would be a really happy lady
    I need the first in far left, than left and the third in right

    Thanky in advance
    Mi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -54.png   -settings2.png   -notes.png  
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  5. #25565
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello guys and girls

    Just a little request for some skewed icons. If someone would be so kind to do them for me, I would be a really happy lady
    I need the first in far left, than left and the third in right

    Thanky in advance
    Mi




  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-03-19), It's Mi (2011-03-04), oswaldo-1985 (2011-03-08)

  7. #25566
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post



    Whoooah, Lao!!!!
    You are so fast, man
    Thank you so much ...
    Very nicely done, sir
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  8. #25567
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Whoooah, Lao!!!!
    You are so fast, man
    Thank you so much ...
    Very nicely done, sir
    welcome

  9. #25568
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    your link doesn't work ...


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Dont get me started lol







    Can i have one whit " Matrix "

    thx
    Last edited by snake0; 2011-03-04 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #25569
    Does anyone have the grid wallpaper? The one that goes with the grid series?

  11. #25570
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    Here you go...


    Hi bro see your nice dock work here and wanna ask you if you can made this for me too with"Nobbe"
    Greetings from Germany

  12. #25571
    wow i love it

  13. #25572

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-03-19), It's Mi (2011-03-05)

  15. #25573
    Can you help me setup the Zero's Slideshow Springboard Mod. I have an iPhone 4 4.2.1 firmware and when ever i turn it on in winterboard i get a ? in the middle of my screen.

  16. #25574
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    1



    2



    3



    4




    Which one?

    Hey!

    Number 4 looks AWESOME! Can your share it?

  17. #25575
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    /root/user
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 370 Times in 157 Posts

    Guys can anyone let me know how can I mix the 1 iNZTHD Ani Weather theme with the INTZHD b-movie HD SB Theme (attached),

    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0259.png  

  18. #25576
    can anyone help me with my issue pls
    i update my firmware to 4.2.1 and went into cydia to download the theme the download is started but after a while i recived an error-http://Cydia.zodttd.com
    Parse Failure
    i tryed to download 5 times but its dont work
    i contact with zausser and ask for direct download but he dosent have a vaild link for me and im still waiting pls help
    if any one know whay i recived this error from the cydia repo

  19. #25577
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Hi bro see your nice dock work here and wanna ask you if you can made this for me too with"Nobbe"
    Greetings from Germany
    can you make dis great dock da name OSWALDO tnx in advance

  20. #25578
    guys could you do me a favor and go to this website: freewebs.com/xboxpointslive
    Then click on the 1st banner, sign up and complete regristration, and complete one offer. This website is actually a great way to make some extra cash on amazon, so you guys should check it out. I got myself call of duty black ops in 3 days for free.
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-03-05 at 06:47 PM.

  21. #25579
    iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Illinoize
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    guys could you do me a favor and go to this website: freewebs.com/xboxpointslive
    Then click on the 1st banner, sign up and complete regristration, and complete one offer. This website is actually a great way to make some extra cash on amazon, so you guys should check it out. I got myself call of duty black ops in 3 days for free.
    What does the "S" in your name stand for? Spam?

  22. #25580
    What's Jailbreak? ACanOfWin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I love this theme, and I just bought it, but I am having a lot of problems with it.
    First off, the keyboard isn't theming, I have iAccess 4 China and it is enabled. Second, the slider is on the Neo Lockscreen and I'd like to get rid of that if possible. Thirdly, the cyan labels and the glow labels don't work. Fourth, all of the On/Off switches look like this:



    That's all of the problems I have, and where can I get the .PSD for the icons so that I could make my own?

Page 1279 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 279779117912291269127712781279128012811289 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •