Page 1277 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 277777117712271267127512761277127812791287 ... LastLast
Results 25,521 to 25,540 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #25521
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    where is your icon for me to make i need the stock icon for this program ?

    i'm far to busy to search

    Hey Jack

    Please clear your PM-box
    I wanna send you something!!
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  2. #25522
    I think I fixed almost everything for iOS 4.2.1.
    I just can't make the camera theme: lower bar etc.
    Can someone help me please?

  3. #25523
    Hello there, is anyone able to possibly make me a "skewed dock". I think thats what its called.

    The icons in question from left to right (5 included) are:

    messages, mail, cydia, safari, phone

    Many thanks in advance!

    PS. can you also explain how i install that? lol

  4. #25524
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    What is the Deluxe Pack?

  5. #25525
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitta1 View Post
    Hello there, is anyone able to possibly make me a "skewed dock". I think thats what its called.

    The icons in question from left to right (5 included) are:

    messages, mail, cydia, safari, phone

    Many thanks in advance!

    PS. can you also explain how i install that? lol

    Hey there

    Unfortunately I can't make icons. But you may watch out the first post. There's a link by Bpereira with the almost all icons done in this thread. There you would truely find that skewed ones

    Install them by changing the icons in the apropriate bundles-folders of the theme: they should be named something like [email protected] or [email protected] for iPhone 4 and without the @2x for lower devices. Just take a look in the bundles and exchange the ones you want skewed.

    Hope it helps

    I would love if you just press my "Thanks"-button, if you like my post
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    InHawkNito (2011-02-26), Splitta1 (2011-02-22)

  7. #25526
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Splitta1 View Post
    Hello there, is anyone able to possibly make me a "skewed dock". I think thats what its called.

    The icons in question from left to right (5 included) are:

    messages, mail, cydia, safari, phone

    Many thanks in advance!

    PS. can you also explain how i install that? lol
    Here you go, unzip it and copy unzipped folder to your iPhones "Theme" folder. Go to Winterboard and select it, make sure it is higher than the iNZTHD.

    edit: File has been corrected.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2011-02-22 at 07:17 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-02-22)

  9. #25527
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey there

    Unfortunately I can't make icons. But you may watch out the first post. There's a link by Bpereira with the almost all icons done in this thread. There you would truely find that skewed ones

    Install them by changing the icons in the apropriate bundles-folders of the theme: they should be named something like [email protected] or [email protected] for iPhone 4 and without the @2x for lower devices. Just take a look in the bundles and exchange the ones you want skewed.

    Hope it helps

    I would love if you just press my "Thanks"-button, if you like my post

    Many thanks for your direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Here you go, unzip it and copy unzipped folder to your iPhones "Theme" folder. Go to Winterboard and select it, make sure it is higher than the iNZTHD.
    I GREATLY appreciate your efforts sir.

    EDIT- I took the steps that you asked me to do but my dock never changed
    Last edited by Splitta1; 2011-02-22 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #25528
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Splitta1 View Post
    Many thanks for your direction



    I GREATLY appreciate your efforts sir.

    EDIT- I took the steps that you asked me to do but my dock never changed
    Try clearing your icon cache and do a reboot. Also try putting the iNZTHD Dock at the very top of your list in WinterBoard. Forgot to place folders in "Bundles" folder, file has been fixed now.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2011-02-22 at 07:18 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

    Splitta1 (2011-02-22)

  12. #25529
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    50% OFF SALE:

    Theme is on sale (1.49 USD) for a limited time only in honor of K.Nitsua's upcoming wedding. Sale ends 2/27/11
    #eli7e revived me

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-02-22), lao3hero (2011-02-22), Waverley73 (2011-02-23), wim66 (2011-02-22)

  14. #25530
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekbro View Post
    Try clearing your icon cache and do a reboot. Also try putting the iNZTHD Dock at the very top of your list in WinterBoard. Forgot to place folders in "Bundles" folder, file has been fixed now.
    That definitely worked, thanks!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitta1 For This Useful Post:

    Geekbro (2011-02-23)

  16. #25531
    Anyway someone could please make me a dockflow with the following icons? Just the standard ones from this theme would be fine.

    Starting far left in this order:

    BiteSMS
    Email
    Phone
    Safari
    IPod

    Super thanks to anyone who helps with this!

  17. #25532
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    50% OFF SALE:

    Theme is on sale (1.49 USD) for a limited time only in honor of K.Nitsua's upcoming wedding. Sale ends 2/27/11
    Congratulations, Austin
    Wow, that's a good news

    I wish you and your family all the best for your future and a wonderful life with each other.
    But first: enjoy your wedding! Party as long as possible with as much fun as possible

    All my thoughts are with you, Austin

    Miriam
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2011-02-23), lao3hero (2011-02-23), Waverley73 (2011-02-23)

  19. #25533
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    I don't know any mod in Cydia for that. But I know that somewhere in this thread was a file to do it with Photoshop. So if you have PS and can use it, just search this thread. Do you know, how to search?

    And please hit the "Thanks"-button, if someone is helping you
    It's in the lower right corner of this message
    So the community will help you much better, if shes sees your appreciation
    Just a little thanks means a lot

    By the way: you got your first "Thanks"
    You got it! Already "Thanked" you!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to mondo619 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-02-22)

  21. #25534
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Congratulations, Austin
    Wow, that's a good news

    I wish you and your family all the best for your future and a wonderful life with each other.
    But first: enjoy your wedding! Party as long as possible with as much fun as possible

    All my thoughts are with you, Austin

    Miriam
    Lol, thanks!
    #eli7e revived me

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-02-23)

  23. #25535
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Congratulations Austin. Party is on buddy.................

  24. #25536
    Can someone please post the UI sound file I mistakenly deleted it =(. Thank you in advance for anyones help.

  25. #25537

  26. #25538
    Anyone solved the button alignment problem in settings for 4.2.1 yet? And now my neostyle sb slideshow theme has a blue question mark underneath the picture. And a white box around my screen. Can anyone help? Thnx.


  27. #25539
    ok so i purchased this theme on cydia... it looks nothing like it did in williphone's video... i also paid $3 meanwhile it's supposed to be $1.50... the animated wallpaper doesnt work and all the lock screens are stacked...

  28. #25540
    i too am having this problem...Z....please help..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0582.png  

Page 1277 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 277777117712271267127512761277127812791287 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •