Page 1276 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 276776117612261266127412751276127712781286 ... LastLast
Results 25,501 to 25,520 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #25501
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    yeah im getting there im trying not install to many pointless but cool tweaks this time lol as for the theme cant do anymore untill i get my phone right then i can start again which is annoying hoping for a beta release tomorrow going to get donations set up soon. hopefully the thread will liven up a bit then

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-02-20)

  3. #25502
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    yeah im getting there im trying not install to many pointless but cool tweaks this time lol as for the theme cant do anymore untill i get my phone right then i can start again which is annoying hoping for a beta release tomorrow going to get donations set up soon. hopefully the thread will liven up a bit then
    glad ur getting there
    what beta are you working on
    can you PM me with the thread link

    thanks J
    take it easy

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-02-20)

  5. #25503
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    glad ur getting there
    what beta are you working on
    can you PM me with the thread link

    thanks J
    take it easy

    Hey Jack, look at his siggi
    The link is there ...

    I wanna say goodnight to you all, now
    See you tomorrow, guys
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-02-20)

  7. #25504
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Jack, look at his siggi
    The link is there ...

    I wanna say goodnight to you all, now
    See you tomorrow, guys
    gd night and j yeah what she said lol my sig my first theme

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    trini13275 (2011-02-20)

  9. #25505
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    gd night and j yeah what she said lol my sig my first theme
    thanks coop i never noticed it as im using my phone at min
    i got ur PM thanls

    night all
    till tomorow J

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-02-20), trini13275 (2011-02-20)

  11. #25506

  12. #25507
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bpereira View Post
    Z, a Merry Christmas and great New Year 2011 to you and your family.

    I'm having a problem I do not see your iNZTHD Detail Pack, the first Post, would be possible to send me by mail your new iNZTHD Detail Pack please.

    [email protected]

    Thanks in advance
    Did you ever hear anything from zausser about iNZTHDetail pack? It looks so clean but I can't figure out where I can get it!

  13. #25508

  14. #25509
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles County, Ca.
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 70 Times in 43 Posts

    How do I create an Icon for iRealSMS????.... my SB looks so damn out of place with the stock iRealSMS icon.... Help please!!!!

    Any Hopes of getting an icon for iRealSMS
    Last edited by mexchorizo; 2011-02-20 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #25510
    Quote Originally Posted by mexchorizo View Post
    How do I create an Icon for iRealSMS????.... my SB looks so damn out of place with the stock iRealSMS icon.... Help please!!!!

    Any Hopes of getting an icon for iRealSMS
    i wood do it for you but im not on my mac till tomorrow from to morrow i will help

    posting from the phone J

  16. #25511
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by brevmad84 View Post
    Did you ever hear anything from zausser about iNZTHDetail pack? It looks so clean but I can't figure out where I can get it!
    Was sentout to donators.

  17. #25512
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles County, Ca.
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 70 Times in 43 Posts

    Last edited by mexchorizo; 2011-02-20 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #25513
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Was sentout to donators.
    i donated twice i never got it they never added it to my cydia account

    i dont no of any update J

  19. #25514
    hey im new to the thread, anyone have a full red color mod?

  20. #25515
    Quote Originally Posted by TeoChewBoy View Post
    hey im new to the thread, anyone have a full red color mod?
    Not sure. Look for 88hurst and PM him to see if he has one.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    TeoChewBoy (2011-02-21)

  22. #25516
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-02-21 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #25517

  24. #25518
    great stuff thanks for all the cool themes guys.i got a question,how do i fix the weather for the ironman lock screen by wim 66? im at burnsville ms 38833 can any one give me a heads up? i tried the yahoo weather thing but didnt get nothing,,thanks for your time guys
    RISK116

  25. #25519
    Quote Originally Posted by mexchorizo View Post
    How do I create an Icon for iRealSMS????.... my SB looks so damn out of place with the stock iRealSMS icon.... Help please!!!!

    Any Hopes of getting an icon for iRealSMS

    where is your icon for me to make i need the stock icon for this program ?

    i'm far to busy to search

  26. #25520
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles County, Ca.
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 70 Times in 43 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    where is your icon for me to make i need the stock icon for this program ?

    i'm far to busy to search
    Where do I send it to you?

Page 1276 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 276776117612261266127412751276127712781286 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •