Page 1274 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 274774117412241264127212731274127512761284 ... LastLast
Results 25,461 to 25,480 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

can i have this mod? instead of a "w" a "T"?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Thanks

After you jailbreak with GP rc6 you will need to install Honeypot in Cydia to fix iBooks DRM problem.

can someone make me a dock with the name CARLOS thx.

Hey I've been Looking around for SOOO Long and i Cannot find the iNitsua Z Twilight large spin mod or any of the cool lockscreens, Can someone please post a download for these, this was my last resort...

Quote Originally Posted by Reeper1007 View Post
    Hey I've been Looking around for SOOO Long and i Cannot find the iNitsua Z Twilight large spin mod or any of the cool lockscreens, Can someone please post a download for these, this was my last resort...

Hi Reeper

If you use the thread-search, you will find deifferent LS and so for "iSpin". Or you search for my posts. I posted a locksceen somewhere, too

I think you will find something, otherwise let me know and I might search for you
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hola amigos alguien entiende mi idioma...????

I'm new to all of this so i don't know what to do. I was looking for the Large spin Mod for my springboard and i cant find it, the only one thats out there that i have found is a purple 1 for the Lockscreen. I was also looking for the HTC Nitsua lockscreen with the lines running through it but i haven't searched for that one to hard yet.

Default my setup

the lockscren is max-pain, but I have changed the picture.
    Sb. htc weather + clock.
    thank everyone here at MMI who gave me this mod. + icon + dock, etc.
    can not remember the names of those who gave me these, so
    I thank you all.
    I have edited a little on the LS and SB as you see!
    what you think? 'm new with photoshop: P

mine looks like this, I have edited litte NorCal thanx for the download link =)
    Last edited by DANA-iphone; 2011-02-17 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DANA-iphone For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (2011-06-24), It's Mi (2011-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by DANA-iphone View Post

the lockscren is max-pain, but I have changed the picture.
    Sb. htc weather + clock.
    thank everyone here at MMI who gave me this mod. + icon + dock, etc.
    can not remember the names of those who gave me these, so
    I thank you all.
    I have edited a little on the LS and SB as you see!
    what you think? 'm new with photoshop: P

mine looks like this, I have edited litte NorCal thanx for the download link =)

Looks good, Dana

11. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

DANA-iphone (2011-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Looks good, Dana
    Hallo Dana. Wie geht es Ihnen, diese Themen zu erstellen oder laden Sie sie auf Repo. Vielen Dank.

Quote Originally Posted by ash3s2012 View Post
    I HAVE THE HTC WIDGET TAPPER LS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO COMBINE IT WITH ANIMATED INIZNS ANALOCKWEATHER WHAT I JUST WANT TO COMBINE IS THE ANIMATED IMAGES BUT I KNOW IN ORDER TO WORK BOTH HAVE TO HAVE THE LOCKBRACKGROUND.HTML SHOULD I JUST DELITE SOME CODES FROM THE INTZNS ANALOCKWEATHER? IM CONFUSED SOME SOMEONE IF KNOWS HOW TO DO IT I WOULD APRECIATED IT THAKS IN ADVANCE
    Hey man I'v been looking for your HTC tapper LS,could you please share or let me known how I can get it.Thank you.
    my Email:[email protected]

can anyone make me a dock glow for initzua twilight with name CARLOS thx for the time

Quote Originally Posted by ceos06 View Post
    can anyone make me a dock glow for initzua twilight with name CARLOS thx for the time
    I think it would be the easyest way to PM 88Hurst, our glow-dock-master, and ask him nicely to make it for you

Default hi hurst
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    in a bit, out shopping.
    hurst can you make me a glow dock with the name CARLOS thx for your time for make me one

Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post

hi, i can have one whit nick: __Sn4k3__

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Here's what my latest version looks like, that damn perpage HTML is awesome
    Page 1

Page2

Page 3

Page 4
    sorry for noob question, but can i have this cyan effect on icon label?
    I purchased the theme yesterday
    Last edited by snake0; 2011-02-18 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    This white frame is sick!

Hello friend,is there anyway You can share this mod or let me known where can I get it.Thank you much

I'm back and I've found a great way to get cash on amazon best buy paypal and to get whatever you want shipped to you free. There are two methods and both of them are excellent. First website is
    *************/1197436 Don't know why stars are showing but it is supposed to say rewards1 . So rewards1 (.com) then the numbers
    It is an excellent way to get some cash by doing small offers. Some offers pay you 50 cents just for entering your email. May not sound like a lot but trust me it adds up. Another great site is prizelive.com/r/12srafi This gives you cash same way except now you can play games and earn money. I'd advise you to sign up for both of them and start earning some cash
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-02-18 at 06:35 PM.

Just got this theme and I Love It! Thanks!

Got a couple of questions tho, cause of, im a noob!

1. How do you get the dock icons to slant like the ones that ive seen on here? Is there a mod in Cydia?

2. I have the animated grid lines going on and i want to change the wallpaper so that there are no gridlines. But its not letting me. Help pls!

Thanks in advance to all that help! And Thank you again for the wonderful theme!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    Just got this theme and I Love It! Thanks!

Got a couple of questions tho, cause of, im a noob!

1. How do you get the dock icons to slant like the ones that ive seen on here? Is there a mod in Cydia?

2. I have the animated grid lines going on and i want to change the wallpaper so that there are no gridlines. But its not letting me. Help pls!

Thanks in advance to all that help! And Thank you again for the wonderful theme!

Hi Mondo and welcome

1. Do you mean the skewed icons? The easyest way would be to look through the link in the first post from Bpereira. He collected all made icons and you will surely find the right ones there.
    But it surely takes time and so you may post your wanted icons and ask the pros here to make them skewed for you

2. There should be a file named grid.png, this you have to rename or delete. Look through the images by WinSCP or iFile and find it

Hope it helps a little?
    If yes, I would be glad, if you hit my "Thanks"-button

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (2011-06-24), mondo619 (2011-02-22), snake0 (2011-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hi Mondo and welcome

1. Do you mean the skewed icons? The easyest way would be to look through the link in the first post from Bpereira. He collected all made icons and you will surely find the right ones there.
    But it surely takes time and so you may post your wanted icons and ask the pros here to make them skewed for you

2. There should be a file named grid.png, this you have to rename or delete. Look through the images by WinSCP or iFile and find it

Hope it helps a little?
    If yes, I would be glad, if you hit my "Thanks"-button
    Hi Mi!

Thanks for the warm welcome and its great to be part of the community!

Yes, skewed dock icons! Is there a mod in cydia to make this themes dock like it?

Thanks again pal!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mondo619 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-02-19)

Page 1274 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 274774117412241264127212731274127512761284 ... LastLast