Page 1273 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 273773117312231263127112721273127412751283 ... LastLast
Results 25,441 to 25,460 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #25441
    iPhone? More like MyPhone reaves205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Use Photoshop



    I'm still on 4.1, but I assume that there has to be added an ~iphone after the @2x. Maybe just try to copy the icons and add this the propriate way.
    If this doesn't work, an other 4.2-user might help you better
    The 4.2.1 update did not change the icons, or for me it didn't/ Be sure you have two icons of each like say photos. One named Photos.png and one named [email protected]...SSH them into the Icons folder. That worked for me.

  2. #25442
    Jazz can you send me the lockscreen and springboard mod?

  3. #25443
    Hi

    I love this theme and I'm currently on 4.2.1 n my wallpaper doesn't show in my lockscreen..Is there anyway to set it up n also if anyone knows how I can put my name where it reads (envy) .. Please any help will be appreciated!

  4. #25444
    iPhone? More like MyPhone reaves205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Wallpaper
    Quote Originally Posted by mszhollywood View Post
    Hi

    I love this theme and I'm currently on 4.2.1 n my wallpaper doesn't show in my lockscreen..Is there anyway to set it up n also if anyone knows how I can put my name where it reads (envy) .. Please any help will be appreciated!
    I got my papers to work by turning off my 12 clock theme by iNitsua. Just start turning off your themes in WinterBoard until it shows up.

  5. #25445
    Looks like I'm missing out alot of the action... Working on a project

  6. #25446
    Hey guys, Im new to the mac/iphone 4 scene and have purchased this theme. I love it. I just have a few questions im hoping to get answered...Ive searched through via the search feature but havent had any success with that.

    My questions include:

    How do i remove that slide to unlock on lockscreen?
    Also, how do i remove the extra clock bit?
    Finally, how do i change the text keyboard style? I have downloaded a version i plan on using.

    Thanks in advance

  7. #25447
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitta1 View Post
    Hey guys, Im new to the mac/iphone 4 scene and have purchased this theme. I love it. I just have a few questions im hoping to get answered...Ive searched through via the search feature but havent had any success with that.

    My questions include:


    How do i remove that slide to unlock on lockscreen?
    Also, how do i remove the extra clock bit?
    Finally, how do i change the text keyboard style? I have downloaded a version i plan on using.

    Thanks in advance
    Slider is found in com.apple.telephonyui

  8. #25448
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
    Slider is found in com.apple.telephonyui
    Do I simply delete anything in there or something?

  9. #25449
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitta1 View Post
    Do I simply delete anything in there or something?
    you mean to make it tap to unlock?

  10. #25450
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
    you mean to make it tap to unlock?
    [b]I mean, i have both th slide to unlock and stock method[/]

  11. #25451
    Hi, i have the same problem

    "How do i remove that slide to unlock on lockscreen?"

  12. #25452
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    Default This theme rocks!!
    Great job Zausser, I just thought I would show off my personal touches.

    -img_0002.png -img_0005.png

    -img_0006.png -img_0007.png
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2011-02-14 at 04:21 AM.

  13. #25453
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    Default HD Weather Icon
    I created a Weather Icon pack that will go with any color, made for both iPhone 4 and others. iPhone 4 will get images similar to one displayed below. Others will get higher grade images than what they currently have. Hope you like. A little thanks goes a long way.

    -img_0008.png -img_0009.png -img_0010.png -img_0011.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2011-02-20 at 05:48 AM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Geekbro For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2011-03-08), It's Mi (2011-02-14), MUFC55 (2011-03-02)

  15. #25454
    Hi,how do I get that lockscreen.Thanks

  16. #25455
    Still no way to correct switches knobs in settings under 4.2.1?

  17. #25456

  18. #25457
    this may have been asked but i have alot of catching up to do to read... i am on 4.1 and jailbroke with limer1n, if i upgrade to 4.2 how would i jailbreak again, and do i have to re-purchase this app, or how do i get it back without having to re buy... any help would be great... esp in private message as i am not suew when will be back on here again

  19. #25458
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Do a jailbreak with GreenPois0n...
    if you pay for the theme in Cydia,Cydia will recognize your device and know that you already paid for it and let you download the theme again...

  20. #25459
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Geekbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever there is internet.
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 152 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion3213 View Post
    this may have been asked but i have alot of catching up to do to read... i am on 4.1 and jailbroke with limer1n, if i upgrade to 4.2 how would i jailbreak again, and do i have to re-purchase this app, or how do i get it back without having to re buy... any help would be great... esp in private message as i am not suew when will be back on here again
    Go to GreenPois0n to jb ios 4.2.1. All the apps you purchased thru Cydia or Themeit will still be avaliable to you after you upgrade, you will not have to repurchase. I recommend you purchase Pkgbackup before you upgrade, will make it a whole lot easier for you to install your jb apps after upgrade or restore.

  21. #25460
    Could someone please do a dockflow of just the standard icons from the theme?

    In this order please...

    -bitesms
    -email
    -phone
    -safari
    -iPod

    Thanks in advance!!

Page 1273 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 273773117312231263127112721273127412751283 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •