Page 1261 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 261761116112111251125912601261126212631271 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,220 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Anyone know why my icons go too high when i enable this dock? Its a nice dock and i really want to use it! I really hope someone can help!

hi there buddy

are you running shrink ?

if so you need to set dock icon align to bottom

if you can tell me what you have set up in settings
    i think you have a program that stopping your icons going down to the dock

hope this helps post back info and can help more

iProf J

hi guys can any one help me fix the clock
    iv reduced the files buy 50% to fit on the 3Gs firm ware 4.1
    but as you can see it dont work my sim is out but its the same with it in

it works on my lap top both HD & SD so there is no probs there only iPhone
    iv not tryed it on my iPad yet

AnalockHD.theme

now the next thing has any one found out how to get rid of the white status bar clock
    iv tried every trick i no as you can see iv failed

tips time guys

some of you have been asking how to get more than one clock on either LS or SB
    well as you can see clocks every where

what i did was make a load of folders about 4
    with a wedgit in side each

and copy paste rename to wallpaper or and lockbackground with widget

so you could have the floting logo s on SB LS this will cover your main clock
    and in this folder widget

and as above with folder widgets

if any one wood like another clock
    then just ask and ill post up

the nex tip is

HD Loading screens

i left all mine HD size as they stay on the screen longer
    any that don't load i convert them to 24 BIT as i have a 3Gs
    that makes them run smother

next tip

the config HTML
    if you click this from you computers
    it will load onto your browser and you can make all the changes even get rid of
    the weather stuff as i did and kill off the weather folder

and your sorted

my clock did not work at all even before i converted it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jjj.png   -picture-334.png   -picture-507.png  
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2011-01-22 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-01-22)

I wonder when we going to get the throw back neo style icons !???

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    I wonder when we going to get the throw back neo style icons !???

There is a link on post one

Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    actually the LS Slide show is mine i coded that marco modded it and add the spin after just to clear that up

Hey Coop

Sorry, if some peops think, that your ls is made by me
    But I dedicated my post to you first
    So, please ... I never wanted to get any credit for it, Coop

I know, that a lot peopl have that issue with the weather with the download Marco provided. We tried to fix it, but had no luck

So, here is my version of the big iSpin-LS from Coop/Marco. They only deserve all credits cause I only modified it a bit to my liking

It is all the way working for me. If u have trouble, don't be afraid to post it and I'll try to solve it for u

Please notice: I'm on 3Gs, so maybe some images are not the right size.

ENJOY
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Coop2009 (2011-01-23), lao3hero (2011-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    There is a link on post one
    no there isn't lol by throw back I mean alt icons K said he was gunna release in a update but we never got it

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    no there isn't lol by throw back I mean alt icons K said he was gunna release in a update but we never got it

There is a link to photo bucket on post one IV been on photo bucket I'm sure there are alt icons

If not K is releasing one more up date my be you will get them then

Don't you like the icons you have now

First let me just say this. The weather cube floating around in everyone's threads all the sudden was, is and always has been FIF7Y's idea and work period. I'm not debating it or looking for any rationalisation about it. I am stating a fact followed by my opinion. I am sorry to post in all your threads but I can't watch from the sidelines as the hypocrisy continues so blatantly. I am not going to call anyone out as the truth is I considered you/them friends or at least friends in the online sense. Who the hell are any of you/us to start posting or making mods of someone elses UNRELEASED work? Not only that then we get to watch you guys actually argue over who did it first and pretend that you actually had anything to do with this original idea? Are you freakin kidding what a joke. You all totally backstabbed the original creator and took the sails right out from under him. Not that this is new but sadly becoming more and more blatant. The backstabbing and trash talking that goes on behind peoples backs is revolting. It goes deeper than just a widget. I have watched and listened to people bash Kyle/MMI with this ridiculous sense of entitlement. Hey guess what he has suffered tragedy over the past 14+ months that most of us can't even fathom yet continues to try to look after the 700+ THOUSAND members of MMI. Get a grip on reality and realize there are more important things going on in others lives than a dam theme or repo submission or your EGO. I say this having never met or even corresponded in any way with Kyle or his family. After all the real theme creators have gone through lately with piracy this is no different. After all the work that guys like TC K_nitsua, Zausser, Bars, Toy, FreeApple, Junesiphone, AnthonyGiola OtisHuff and Subywrex (sorry for those I left out I know there are many more) have being doing to try and keep the piracy out, all of you have just given it a major step backwards just to try and get a little glory or a few "thank you's". Not only that your doing it to a guy who is bending over backwards night and day to create a better themeing experience for everyone. This is why good people leave the "community" and it continues to become more fragmented. Don't get me wrong the modders are a very important part of the theme community and we have all benefited from them but some no there rolls and willingly choose to help others either technically or by changing a color in PS or turning a square into a circle. Then some have the nerve to attack the merit of others for wanting to reward those people? How two faced and small, frankly its quite sad and I feel embarrassed for those people and feel bad that they ruin it for those that are genuine, don't self promote and don't ask for anything in return. Everyone fails to realize that only a very small percentage of us actually post on the boards but what is said and done is scene by millions of people via MMI MacCiti Twitter Facebook and so on....There is over 700 thousand members on MMI alone and just because its the same 200 people posting on every theme thread that opens doesn't mean it's not scene by the much larger audience that exists. It's really becoming a sad state of affairs with everyone developing this self serving craving for attention and accolades of the back of others work. On top of that people then haves the guts to actually call out others for copying stealing the same thing that they copied or stole. Then somehow feeling the need to rip anyone who infringes on there assumed spotlight oh and god forbid anyone speaks up to disagree or call ********. It's pretty disgusting to me that people can somehow look themselves in the mirror and feel anything but shame claiming someone elses work as there own. You know what good luck with that because all your fooling is yourself. I for one could give a **** about anyones childish need for constant praise and unabashed self promotion. Stealing other peoples work wether its an, idea, code, or finished product makes that person nothing but a bitter shallow pathetic little person. What the hell gives any of us the right to decide the direction of someone elses labor. Sorry posting promo vids or screenshots of someone's creation THAT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED is NOT your right unless you were asked specifically by that person. Then to create other versions colored in other themes and post those in others threads? Sorry but that is not your decision to make and playing deaf dumb and blind is not a viable excuse........I say this at the risk of offending "friends" and ostracizing myself in the community but as I said integrity honesty and a little personal/professional courtesy is more important to me........I will not get into a pissing match with anyone about this as it's my opinion and my beliefs and those just can't be manipulated. I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for, some will laugh this off brush it under the rug call me an *** kisser whatever..........I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for and know my motives are genuine.........

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-01-23), Coop2009 (2011-01-23), eenofonn (2011-01-23), Jazzman UK (2011-01-23), lao3hero (2011-01-23), marco29 (2011-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    First let me just say this. The weather cube floating around in everyone's threads all the sudden was, is and always has been FIF7Y's idea and work period. I'm not debating it or looking for any rationalisation about it. I am stating a fact followed by my opinion. I am sorry to post in all your threads but I can't watch from the sidelines as the hypocrisy continues so blatantly. I am not going to call anyone out as the truth is I considered you/them friends or at least friends in the online sense. Who the hell are any of you/us to start posting or making mods of someone elses UNRELEASED work? Not only that then we get to watch you guys actually argue over who did it first and pretend that you actually had anything to do with this original idea? Are you freakin kidding what a joke. You all totally backstabbed the original creator and took the sails right out from under him. Not that this is new but sadly becoming more and more blatant. The backstabbing and trash talking that goes on behind peoples backs is revolting. It goes deeper than just a widget. I have watched and listened to people bash Kyle/MMI with this ridiculous sense of entitlement. Hey guess what he has suffered tragedy over the past 14+ months that most of us can't even fathom yet continues to try to look after the 700+ THOUSAND members of MMI. Get a grip on reality and realize there are more important things going on in others lives than a dam theme or repo submission or your EGO. I say this having never met or even corresponded in any way with Kyle or his family. After all the real theme creators have gone through lately with piracy this is no different. After all the work that guys like TC K_nitsua, Zausser, Bars, Toy, FreeApple, Junesiphone, AnthonyGiola OtisHuff and Subywrex (sorry for those I left out I know there are many more) have being doing to try and keep the piracy out, all of you have just given it a major step backwards just to try and get a little glory or a few "thank you's". Not only that your doing it to a guy who is bending over backwards night and day to create a better themeing experience for everyone. This is why good people leave the "community" and it continues to become more fragmented. Don't get me wrong the modders are a very important part of the theme community and we have all benefited from them but some no there rolls and willingly choose to help others either technically or by changing a color in PS or turning a square into a circle. Then some have the nerve to attack the merit of others for wanting to reward those people? How two faced and small, frankly its quite sad and I feel embarrassed for those people and feel bad that they ruin it for those that are genuine, don't self promote and don't ask for anything in return. Everyone fails to realize that only a very small percentage of us actually post on the boards but what is said and done is scene by millions of people via MMI MacCiti Twitter Facebook and so on....There is over 700 thousand members on MMI alone and just because its the same 200 people posting on every theme thread that opens doesn't mean it's not scene by the much larger audience that exists. It's really becoming a sad state of affairs with everyone developing this self serving craving for attention and accolades of the back of others work. On top of that people then haves the guts to actually call out others for copying stealing the same thing that they copied or stole. Then somehow feeling the need to rip anyone who infringes on there assumed spotlight oh and god forbid anyone speaks up to disagree or call ********. It's pretty disgusting to me that people can somehow look themselves in the mirror and feel anything but shame claiming someone elses work as there own. You know what good luck with that because all your fooling is yourself. I for one could give a **** about anyones childish need for constant praise and unabashed self promotion. Stealing other peoples work wether its an, idea, code, or finished product makes that person nothing but a bitter shallow pathetic little person. What the hell gives any of us the right to decide the direction of someone elses labor. Sorry posting promo vids or screenshots of someone's creation THAT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED is NOT your right unless you were asked specifically by that person. Then to create other versions colored in other themes and post those in others threads? Sorry but that is not your decision to make and playing deaf dumb and blind is not a viable excuse........I say this at the risk of offending "friends" and ostracizing myself in the community but as I said integrity honesty and a little personal/professional courtesy is more important to me........I will not get into a pissing match with anyone about this as it's my opinion and my beliefs and those just can't be manipulated. I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for, some will laugh this off brush it under the rug call me an *** kisser whatever..........I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for and know my motives are genuine.........
    It's never been posted here...
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

lol it hasn't been posted chill out lol
    Last edited by blast123; 2011-01-23 at 03:10 AM.

Please this topic started an argument in neostyle threadnd it was quite annoying I ask to please not bring it in here weve had enough polluting this thread with things That should be settled by PM's. Thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-01-24)

All I can say it's a disgrace to wash dirty linen in public.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garkin For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-01-23), norcal415 (2011-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
    All I can say it's a disgrace to wash dirty linen in public.

bang on buddy i agree

im sick of scrolling down this thread
    he must have swallowed a dictionary

what dose me in people post our work to sinful forum
    that happened to me on a iPad theme i done for Fly crypto theme
    he got 70 donations after that he PM me and sad it was on sinful

now if yr talking about crime that is
    at the time i was about to release 3 iron man rectors themes

but i changed my mind and never released wee dont no who these people are i no im not on my own about this my mate Fly was doing his nut after the work i done on it i he sad to me to you want some of the donations i sad no i sad buy your hard disk as it broke

that me i just like making themes even if there for some one else

and that is all im going to say

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-01-24), It's Mi (2011-01-23), norcal415 (2011-01-25), Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-24)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

Kriminol (2011-08-16), Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-24)

Drama indeed.
    Don't expect anymore widget mods from me.
    If it's gonna be like this, I just keep it to myself.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Bpereira (2011-01-27), norcal415 (2011-01-23), Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread was going slow enough as it is...everybody said what needed/wanted to say so lets just move forward, we all do this crap for "fun" not for the pointless drama.

I'm requesting that people post what they are currently running on their setup...and Wim...your mods are top notch, it would be a shame if you kept them to yourself, but it is what it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0324.png   -img_0323.png  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisOSX For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-01-23)

Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Coop

Sorry, if some peops think, that your ls is made by me
    But I dedicated my post to you first
    So, please ... I never wanted to get any credit for it, Coop

hey don't worry peeps no worries I don't mind at all just if some one needs help about stuff thr original creater is norm the best to ask. I don't for one minute doubt your or marco or any modders wouldn't give crefit for some ones work I was just saying that's all any way I like your mod it's very good! take care and happy modding
    Last edited by Coop2009; 2011-01-23 at 03:26 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Drama indeed.

No, Wim
    Don't do that! That would be such a big loss of great art in this forum! No, no ,no ...
    I hope you decide in another way soon, if the smoke is gone

Please, we all love your mods and your skills are needed in here
    For sure you hadn't done something wrong! And nobody talked about you btw ...

hey don't worry peeps no worries I don't mind at all just if some one needs help about stuff thr original creater is norm the best to ask. I don't for one minute doubt your or marco or any modders wouldn't give crefit for some ones work I was just saying that's all any way I like your mod it's very good! take care and happy modding

Thank you, Coop
    Your words are very much appreciated
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-01-23 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Coop2009 (2011-01-23), wim66 (2011-01-23)

Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

if it wasnt for wimm i would never of got into coding at all he asked me to help with something for xhd and then it went from there

an mi no worries

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-01-23), wim66 (2011-01-23)

if it wasnt for wimm i would never of got into coding at all he asked me to help with something for xhd and then it went from there

an mi no worries
    Lol, that is not long ago
    And now you make some of the best looking mods out there, love your work

33. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Coop2009 (2011-01-23)

Page 1261 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 261761116112111251125912601261126212631271 ... LastLast