Page 1258 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 258758115812081248125612571258125912601268 ... LastLast
Results 25,141 to 25,160 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quote Originally Posted by crochunter84 View Post
    Hey bro,

no not been Floppy ever... lmao
    I couldn't believe it when i heard he left, (or so to speak),
    some how im sure he'll be back
    I hope so, too
    Even if he is a very polarizing person, I love his direkt character. He allways said what he was thinking and therefore I love him. Not many people have the strength of character to act like him

Sometimes I wonder why so many times situations are escalating. I think it belongs to the lack of seeing each other face to face. Only to read the lines makes it difficult to read between it or to not put too much interpretation in them! If we could see each other it would much more easier to sort the messages right. IMAO

Miriam
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-20), crochunter84 (2011-01-20), eenofonn (2011-01-20), Jazzman UK (2011-01-21), slap690 (2011-01-21)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    hey Jazz...long time no see...how you've been bro???
    Hey Rum,
    been ok thanks, just popped in to see whats been going on, looks like it's been quiet since neo-style..

I have been next door with iMERAKI, the lock comes from there by ZERO, i just put my touch to it to make it fit with Twilight...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-01-21), zeberdee (2011-01-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone crochunter84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    I hope so, too
    Even if he is a very polarizing person, I love his direkt character. He allways said what he was thinking and therefore I love him. Not many people have the strength of character to act like him

Sometimes I wonder why so many times situations are escalating. I think it belongs to the lack of seeing each other face to face. Only to read the lines makes it difficult to read between it or to not put too much interpretation in them! If we could see each other it would much more easier to sort the messages right. IMAO

Miriam
    Yeah i thought his direct character was great..

i do think you're right though, when you write something down, it's hard to decide how to take things, different to being face to face or even talking over the phone when you can hear the change in voice tone etc.

oh well maybe he'll be back soon and everyone can get back on like 1 big happy family lol

I hope so, too

Miriam
    I didn't always see Eye to Eye with Floppy_Joe but they guy says what he means and he isn't afraid to hurt your feelings. [Honest] At least he stood by his point and wouldn't change his mind on subjects all the time. [Consistent] He was always making mods and sharing ideas with others... He Contributes to every thread I've ever seen him on. [Talented] The Guy had a serious impact on the forums, Most everyone I know of knows who Floppy_Joe is. [Influential]

Even tho he cannot log into the forums here at MMI he is still an active member of the iCommunity, Submitting mods and giving feedback just as he had before only doing so thru other means. [Persistant]

So please everyone ask the Mods to do something about this... maybe we should make a petition to have people sign off on... idk... All I know is there is a hole that cannot be filled without Floppy_Joe and I myself have found another way to be in contact with him... but is our community missing out on his potential?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-20), crochunter84 (2011-01-21), GMG450 (2011-01-26), It's Mi (2011-01-20), lao3hero (2011-01-21), slap690 (2011-01-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vodkaman68's Avatar
    Thanks

im trying to get a clock runing with this xquisite photoflow...any help
    work hardplay harder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vodkaman68 View Post

Hi Vodkaman,will you share the frame,thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone vodkaman68's Avatar
    Thanks

http://i53.tinypic.com/15fhhrc.png[/IMG] here

[/IMG]
    Last edited by vodkaman68; 2011-01-20 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    work hardplay harder

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vodkaman68 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-01-20), Simon76 (2011-01-21)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I didn't always see Eye to Eye with Floppy_Joe but they guy says what he means and he isn't afraid to hurt your feelings. [Honest] At least he stood by his point and wouldn't change his mind on subjects all the time. [Consistent] He was always making mods and sharing ideas with others... He Contributes to every thread I've ever seen him on. [Talented] The Guy had a serious impact on the forums, Most everyone I know of knows who Floppy_Joe is. [Influential]

Even tho he cannot log into the forums here at MMI he is still an active member of the iCommunity, Submitting mods and giving feedback just as he had before only doing so thru other means. [Persistant]

So please everyone ask the Mods to do something about this... maybe we should make a petition to have people sign off on... idk... All I know is there is a hole that cannot be filled without Floppy_Joe and I myself have found another way to be in contact with him... but is our community missing out on his potential?

Yes, that's a good idea
    Let us start a petition for Floppy. IMAO he deserves that the community stays behind him even if there had been several problems.

I agree with you, that he left a hole and I often think about his funny posts and all the great stuff he provided us.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-01-21), Jazzman UK (2011-01-21), slap690 (2011-01-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Amen!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Toyvan started a thread to get floppy back a couple of weeks ago and it was revealed on that thread (by blkcadi) that floppy did not get banned from MMI. He in fact requested blkcadi to delete his account. The mods have nothing to do - floppy walked away on his own account.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

zplit is Backkkk
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

me baccccck cant really be on the phone but just wanted to tell all of you that I'm well Thanks God and thanks all my mmi friends for the wishes
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you had to add the html of the clock-widget to the html of the weather-widget. I think it's difficult to get both to work.
    But I don't know really. The best my be to send Wim66 a PM. He made these widgets and is the man for such questions

Hey Vaio

Nice to see you back. Hope ur still healthy now?
    I like your setup in the bicolour. Maybe you could edit your folder-backgrounds? Or the icons itself? Had u used the glyphed icons so far?

Only thinking ...

Thanks for ur video-tut
    What about the Wim-clock for LS? Have u allready tried it?
    Hey yah I am healthy once again thx for asking, and yah I was thinking about the folder icon background and possibly find a new frame for my icons, but hey what can I say im still lovin the twilight...what do you mean by glyphed icons? you mean skewed?

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    me baccccck cant really be on the phone but just wanted to tell all of you that I'm well Thanks God and thanks all my mmi friends for the wishes
    Good to hear that everything goes right for you
    Welcome back, Zplit

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Hey yah I am healthy once again thx for asking, and yah I was thinking about the folder icon background and possibly find a new frame for my icons, but hey what can I say im still lovin the twilight...what do you mean by glyphed icons? you mean skewed?
    No, I mean the glowing one-colour icons. The ones without pictures but with glyphs
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-01-21 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just posted for u in here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5745784

Download this:

INZS-Square Clock.theme.rar

I modded it but original creator is Ian Nicoll of Timeless HD & uNiAWv2 threads

Yes, that's a good idea
    Let us start a petition for Floppy. IMAO he deserves that the community stays behind him even if there had been several problems.

I agree with you, that he left a hole and I often think about his funny posts and all the great stuff he provided us.
    Toyvan tried but failed. But anyway fret not, he is still here in MMI among us; a lil bird told me
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2011-01-21 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

crochunter84 (2011-01-21), It's Mi (2011-01-21), vodkaman68 (2011-01-21)

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Good to hear that everything goes right for you
    Welcome back, Zplit

No, I mean the glowing one-colour icons. The ones without pictures but with glyphs
    Ahhh gotcha, yah i like detail in my icons, but thats just me

how can i add a slideshow to the locksceen or have changble pics

i love the aminated locksceen but i would like to put a slidshow with different pics help me please..................
    Last edited by jayboogie731; 2011-01-21 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jayboogie731 View Post
    how can i add a slideshow to the locksceen or have changble pics

i love the aminated locksceen but i would like to put a slidshow with different pics help me please..................
    Screenshot?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Detronic's Avatar
    Thanks

[/IMG

to im playing about with this ..
    wow this is sweet, do you mind sharing this if is done

I emailed K and he said there is 1 more update for this theme in 2 weeks, and thats it.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-01-21), crochunter84 (2011-01-21), lao3hero (2011-01-21)

Page 1258 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 258758115812081248125612571258125912601268 ... LastLast