Page 1257 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2577571157120712471255125612571258125912671307 ... LastLast
Results 25,121 to 25,140 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #25121
    "The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Capital of Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 163 Times in 67 Posts

    sorry to be so picky but could someone skin the bar that says A,B,C etc when browsing through ipod.app
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

  2. #25122
    Quote Originally Posted by rcookerly View Post
    link doesn't work

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-01-20), Kriminol (2011-08-16)

  4. #25123
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

    Hello,

    I have purchased Grid Series for $1,99 on Cydia now, but I can't download it. Cydia says "forbidden"

  5. #25124
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Hello,

    I have purchased Grid Series for $1,99 on Cydia now, but I can't download it. Cydia says "forbidden"
    Send a mail/PM to K. Nitsua
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  6. #25125
    Hey guys, im trying to get this clock/date widget(showed in 1 picture) and the weather widget(showed in another picture) both appear in my springboard. When i enable both through winterboard only one shows. I really hope someone can help, id really appreciate it


  7. #25126
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vodkaman68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London,UK
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 153 Times in 85 Posts

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rflVjuueHdk] - iPhone 4 LockBackgroung[/ame] im looking for a clock that will run with this lockscreen..

    Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Hey guys, im trying to get this clock/date widget(showed in 1 picture) and the weather widget(showed in another picture) both appear in my springboard. When i enable both through winterboard only one shows. I really hope someone can help, id really appreciate it

    ... good luck
    Last edited by vodkaman68; 2011-01-20 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    work hardplay harder

  8. #25127
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    So after a restore Im back to normal. cant get away from the simplicity of my setup, although had to stop the slideshow on my lockscreen.. Any suggestions to what I should edit next? Im running out of ideas. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0321.png   -img_0322.png  

  9. #25128
    Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Hey guys, im trying to get this clock/date widget(showed in 1 picture) and the weather widget(showed in another picture) both appear in my springboard. When i enable both through winterboard only one shows. I really hope someone can help, id really appreciate it


    Maybe you had to add the html of the clock-widget to the html of the weather-widget. I think it's difficult to get both to work.
    But I don't know really. The best my be to send Wim66 a PM. He made these widgets and is the man for such questions

    Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    So after a restore Im back to normal. cant get away from the simplicity of my setup, although had to stop the slideshow on my lockscreen.. Any suggestions to what I should edit next? Im running out of ideas. Thanks!
    Hey Vaio

    Nice to see you back. Hope ur still healthy now?
    I like your setup in the bicolour. Maybe you could edit your folder-backgrounds? Or the icons itself? Had u used the glyphed icons so far?

    Only thinking ...

    Quote Originally Posted by vodkaman68 View Post
    - iPhone 4 LockBackgroung im looking for a clock that will run with this lockscreen..

    ... good luck
    Thanks for ur video-tut
    What about the Wim-clock for LS? Have u allready tried it?
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-01-20 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    vodkaman68 (2011-01-20)

  11. #25129
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vodkaman68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London,UK
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 153 Times in 85 Posts

    i do not have it...
    work hardplay harder

  12. #25130
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    /root/user
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 370 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Now I need to make my Lockscreen a little more Christmassy

    Mind blowing, can you share please

  13. #25131
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

    I have Grid Series now, is there a way to set the weather flow or Floppysmallerweather on the animated Wallpaper?

  14. #25132
    iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Illinoize
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Somebody might like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phonewhite1blue.png   -phonewhite2blue.png   -phone1default_blue.png   -phoneblue.png   -phonedefault_blue.png  

  15. #25133
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Are the loading screens going to be in an update????
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

  16. #25134
    iPhone? More like MyPhone crochunter84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    1,603
    Thanked 257 Times in 140 Posts

    Thousand pages later...

    Prologue:

    Many prefer happy endings but that is not realistic. Sometimes the power is in the wrong hands and the zombies are too many. You see zombies don't think past their next victim because it's their victims brain they need to survive, it's ideas, it's dreams, to get to the next then the next. That is why you must be diligent and always awake. You must fight alone now, maybe another hero will emerge but it will be harder then ever as they multiply. Worse is our past hero uncovered the truth, there is a zombie mod.

    Maybe I was foreshadowing or maybe it was true fate but when I re-read the words I realized how prophetic they were. My stories hero never had a chance and perhaps we knew that.

    Vansmak

    The following was the story. It started sometime in November... In the early Twilight...


    Alien visits, Darkness descends, twilight is upon us... [ Cydia Release ] iNitsua Z HD for iPhone4 - Page 505

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to crochunter84 For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-01-21)

  18. #25135
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    A little quiet round here peeps.

    Lockscreen by Zero, artwork for it by me, one with Playboy images and another with nature/buildings etc.
    Lockscreen is the official iMERAKi lock so if any one wants it visit the thread.
    Both locks are 10 image slideshows....with a little animation and live reflection.



    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Bpereira (2011-01-27), chrisangel13 (2011-01-21), eFXx (2011-01-20), GMG450 (2011-01-26), highl4nder (2013-10-23), It's Mi (2011-01-20), Karoonchai (2011-01-21), lao3hero (2011-01-21), marco29 (2011-01-20), rumcajs (2011-01-20), zeberdee (2011-01-24)

  20. #25136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anywhere Under The Heavens
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 177 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    508 pages later...

    Some day this will all be over
    Twilight fades to a memory
    Zombies will lust for another
    Will you remember me?....
    That's pretty ill bro. I like that.

  21. #25137
    Quote Originally Posted by crochunter84 View Post
    Thousand pages later...

    Prologue:

    Many prefer happy endings but that is not realistic. Sometimes the power is in the wrong hands and the zombies are too many. You see zombies don't think past their next victim because it's their victims brain they need to survive, it's ideas, it's dreams, to get to the next then the next. That is why you must be diligent and always awake. You must fight alone now, maybe another hero will emerge but it will be harder then ever as they multiply. Worse is our past hero uncovered the truth, there is a zombie mod.

    Maybe I was foreshadowing or maybe it was true fate but when I re-read the words I realized how prophetic they were. My stories hero never had a chance and perhaps we knew that.

    Vansmak

    The following was the story. It started sometime in November... In the early Twilight...


    Alien visits, Darkness descends, twilight is upon us... [ Cydia Release ] iNitsua Z HD for iPhone4 - Page 505

    Hey Crochunter

    Have you been Floppy in your last life?
    I'm very sad about his leaving cause I liked him very much
    Maybe he will come back somehow?
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    crochunter84 (2011-01-20), lao3hero (2011-01-21)

  23. #25138
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    A little quiet round here peeps.

    Lockscreen by Zero, artwork for it by me, one with Playboy images and another with nature/buildings etc.
    Lockscreen is the official iMERAKi lock so if any one wants it visit the thread.
    Both locks are 10 image slideshows....with a little animation and live reflection.




    hey Jazz...long time no see...how you've been bro???

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-01-20)

  25. #25139
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vodkaman68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London,UK
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 153 Times in 85 Posts

    Default so if i donate..do i get all
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    A little quiet round here peeps.

    Lockscreen by Zero, artwork for it by me, one with Playboy images and another with nature/buildings etc.
    Lockscreen is the official iMERAKi lock so if any one wants it visit the thread.
    Both locks are 10 image slideshows....with a little animation and live reflection.



    how much do i donate...

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Crochunter

    Have you been Floppy in your last life?
    I'm very sad about his leaving cause I liked him very much
    Maybe he will come back somehow?
    or now where i can get it...
    Last edited by vodkaman68; 2011-01-20 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    work hardplay harder

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to vodkaman68 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-01-20)

  27. #25140
    iPhone? More like MyPhone crochunter84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    1,603
    Thanked 257 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Crochunter

    Have you been Floppy in your last life?
    I'm very sad about his leaving cause I liked him very much
    Maybe he will come back somehow?
    Hey bro,

    no not been Floppy ever... lmao
    I couldn't believe it when i heard he left, (or so to speak),
    some how im sure he'll be back

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to crochunter84 For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-01-21)

Page 1257 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2577571157120712471255125612571258125912671307 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •