Page 1255 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2557551155120512451253125412551256125712651305 ... LastLast
Results 25,081 to 25,100 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

Quiet here.
    Z. is a thread killer, in some odd way

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Quiet here.
    Z. is a thread killer, in some odd way
    ate into own market lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Max_Pa1n and RAAJ WTF HTC LS makes me pissed that I'm at work and can't try...

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Ah I see my image made it in there too... do I qualify for an email?

[email protected]
    Max_Pa1n and RAAJ WTF HTC LS makes me pissed that I'm at work and can't try...
    Last edited by marine4ever; 2011-01-18 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's up people I'm back given up making my stuff. Shall stick to modding Thinking of which lockscreen to mod first. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
    What's up people I'm back given up making my stuff. Shall stick to modding Thinking of which lockscreen to mod first. Any suggestions?

Did you ever get around in modding any of your lockscreen to a slideshow?

Quote Originally Posted by Ullvante View Post
    Thank you very much!
    If u like it, please hit the "Thanks"-button

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    So guys, Neostyle vs. this theme, which is cooler in your opinion? Both are pretty good...on one hand, I love the icons and some of the ui for the neostyle..on the other hand, I love the dark color and the ui on this theme...so difficult!
    I love this theme

I never liked white themes untill now. But Neostyle ...
    I have to say WWWWWOOOOAAHHHH!!
    Looks great also, but black is just a little more my fav

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    My Friends I will be out for 3 or 4 days since I'm getting eyes surgery tomorrow at 1:30pm. Wish me good luck and I will miss my people from mmi... I hate to be away from mmi it feels like there is something missing :/ anyways tonight and then maybe in Friday or Saturday I will be able to be on mmi. Thanks all who wished me good luck

Oh man, I wish u all the best for that
    Goodluck and be home soon, my friend
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-01-18 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

DANA-iphone (2011-02-18)

so guys, is this theme going to have any updates, or was 1.3 the final version? I thought there was going to be more updates?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fobe View Post
    me,me,me,me got a legitimate copy of iNTZHD/SD

fobeastic(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks in advance
    I have the correct purchased copies and would love to have the HTC LS: [email protected]yahoo.com or [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Email sent. Please post here when you got it so i know i sent it correctly

Enjoy.
    I would love to have your HTC LS. I have the necessary purchased themes and I am ready to rock with your HtC LS. e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
    Last edited by marine4ever; 2011-01-19 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default Htc ls request
    Quote Originally Posted by max_pa1n View Post
    you got pm marco

lmao Triple hi five thats awesome but im sure were all much more handsome than those guys lol!!
    please don't forget me!!!

Thanks

Default Stil trying...
    ...to get the HTC LS!

[email protected] or [email protected].

Thank you for such awesome work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marine4ever View Post
    ...to get the HTC LS!

[email protected] or [email protected].

Thank you for such awesome work!!!
    Damn bro, just wait. This thread doesn't get posted on much ever since the Neostyle theme came up. I like both themes, but I like the darker look better. It isn't too far down if you wanna look for it. But honestly, someone will email you if they have it. I don't have it, so that's why I can't email you. Good luck, and patience my friend patience!

Default folders
    folder colors? is it possible to change the folder colors from black to a different color and if so where do i go to change them?

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion3213 View Post
    folder colors? is it possible to change the folder colors from black to a different color and if so where do i go to change them?
    It's possible to change them to whatever color you want. I know they have different folder icons on the very first page. Look for the extra icon pack links.

Thanks

Default BackBoard
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Does anyone here use Backboard and does it work properly? I've read a fair bit about it and saw there were a few problems with it (early on at least).

Seeing K and Z are cooking something new up I thought it would be a good time to see if Backboard is the go so I can easily swap between Twilight and the new one.

Thanks in advance.
    BackBoard works great...and I am a nubie

hey there how can i get my folders to change like that so they are not black, by cyan?

okay so i am still getting used to this kind of stuff... i have a weather widget that i downloaded... where do i put it?
    Last edited by scorpion3213; 2011-01-19 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default Why ME?
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Hi Eddie,

It seems the date is not visible and the hands are showing on 12. Do i need to configure the file?
    I am going through the trouble as above. I have followed all of your instructions, including wasting $5.00 on Safari Download Manager; wasting time on the instruction page; going into the HTML and config pages, without success. Can you make this any more difficult? Or do you have any helpful tips I am missing.

the thing I really dislike about backboard is that I had to setup all my emails (7 accounts) for each theme setup. really annoying actually. but it saves me time in the long run since it loads wallpapers, sbsettings, shrink settings, theme selections, and more!

and since people are asking this theme is better than neostyle IMO. I use neostyle for about a half hour and switch back to twilight or xhd.
    Last edited by x2dope; 2011-01-19 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Wim66 can you tell me how to make my wallpaper show up while matrix rain is activated?? Please help dont like the whole black background

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    Did you ever get around in modding any of your lockscreen to a slideshow?
    I did update my lockscreen to a slideshow I posted it awhile back ago.

Btw I was really disappointed with the neostyle.
    Last edited by Garkin; 2011-01-19 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion3213 View Post
    hey there how can i get my folders to change like that so they are not black, by cyan?

okay so i am still getting used to this kind of stuff... i have a weather widget that i downloaded... where do i put it?

ok im guessing yr still having trouble

the folder icon and background over lays etc are in the springboard

next all you have to to is copy the lockbackground HTML paste it into the same folder RENAME it to Wallpaper or Widget this way you can run both Screens at the same time SB screen and lockscreen

the only time you need to run the Widget is when you want say like iv done the large lock screen lock i moved it to the SB screen so my SB screen is Layered with active logo and clock

in fact iv got 2 clocks running

iv not put up any screens BECAUSE IV BEEN DOING THIS EVERY SINCE TWILIGHT WAS RELECED ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE IT

BUT THERE IS FAV STUFF BEEN DONE NOW FROM A FEW OF THE MMI GUYS
    WICKED KEEP IT GUYS

IF YOU WANT ANY MORE HELP FRUIT BAT THEN POST UP AND ILL HELP

THE PSD ICON MIGHT HELP IV NOT NEEDED TO USE IT AS IV MADE WHITE ICONS AND THEY LOOK DEADLY SHARP WITH THE CYAN COLOUR ITS ALL ABOUT HOW TO WORK WITH THE COLOUR'S IV GOT RID OF ALL THE FLOATING PICS TO MUCH INFO ON THE SCREEN THEY GET IN THE ROAD

FAR TO MESSY

JUST A WORD ON THE BATT RUNNING A LOT OF STUFF IS A KILLER IM DOWN TO HALF A DAY ON ME 3GS

from the iProfessor J
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2011-01-19 at 12:06 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-01-19)

Page 1255 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2557551155120512451253125412551256125712651305 ... LastLast