Page 1243 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2437431143119312331241124212431244124512531293 ... LastLast
Results 24,841 to 24,860 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

That was me today. Time for sleep. I wish all my friends in the MMI quiet evening and happy day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (2011-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Hey there Jon. Did you get my email finally? Sorry it took so long - my iphone just didn't want to send the email until I got back on my wifi network for some reason. Bit weird as the file was only 4mb or so.
    Yes I did and the files helped tremendously as you can see from my iWeather post earlier today.

Thanks for bring a friend and sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (2011-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    That was me today. Time for sleep. I wish all my friends in the MMI quiet evening and happy day
    Goodnight and happy days to come!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Yes I did and the files helped tremendously as you can see from my iWeather post earlier today.

Thanks for bring a friend and sharing.

My pleasure mate. The amount of times I've received help from you and others it's the least I could do.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post

Thanks bro this is sweet!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lewnsy78 For This Useful Post:

88hurst (2011-01-14)

Can someone help me:
    Currently the icons get themed with a neo-green highlight right, but I want to changed or make them turn red? how can I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    anyone have the spinslidemod lockscreen ported for non-retina?
    i have it if want it

How do I set the weather in the weatherbabes lockscreen for sault ste, marie ontario? help please

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    I ported Coops one cause for me the retina version didn't work! It was just a mess and the images weren't shown up.
    Now after porting, evrything is just fine

Is that the one ur asking for?
    yes, the one where it has the grid slideshow on the lockscreen, and the cool spinning tapper.

Quote Originally Posted by foolio15 View Post
    i have it if want it
    sure

Quote Originally Posted by Lewnsy78 View Post
    Thanks bro this is sweet!!
    yeah, I resized it for my 3gs, and it looks beautiful. Thanks.
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-01-14 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

88hurst (2011-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    Can someone help me:
    Currently the icons get themed with a neo-green highlight right, but I want to changed or make them turn red? how can I do that?
    There should be a file for multiple color mods in the first post.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

143voltron (2011-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by trecroce14 View Post
    How do I set the weather in the weatherbabes lockscreen for sault ste, marie ontario? help please
    There should be a config file of sorts that you need to open with notepad. Look bear the top for an area where a zip code or locale code is needed. Change it to yours, save and respring.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    There should be a file for multiple color mods in the first post.

Thanks Sky!! I just got this theme and I know I'm late to the party but wow, there is so much I want to do but it seems that everybody is leaving now
    Will you be around to help

My lockscreen shows the pic in the background as well in the slideshow, how can I remove the pic from the background?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0156.png  
    Last edited by 143voltron; 2011-01-14 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    Thanks Sky!! I just got this theme and I know I'm late to the party but wow, there is so much I want to do but it seems that everybody is leaving now
    Will you be around to help
    I'm a multi-tasker so yes.

I suggest all who need help to send out pm's when needed. There are quite a few mods through this large thread and quite a few peeps move on to the next big canvas. I know many will help when asked.

yes, the one where it has the grid slideshow on the lockscreen, and the cool spinning tapper.
    Hey KnightWing

Had u donated to get the theme? I only ask, cause the locksreens never get released officially bacause they include code, that has to be paid!

If u have donated and got the theme per mail from Z., than I can send u my version as PM
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Just thought of the most epic mod possible for this theme using springjumps, perpagehtml, and some inspiration from iNspired OS:

Have a setup using the same concept as inspired OS Home Edition where page 0 is the main desktop containing large springjump icons that take you to pages containing different categories of apps.
    This is what it looks like in inspired OS Home edition:

Except I obviously want to make it match this theme and have the springboard lines as well as weatherfl0w forecast (just on page 0)
    Then page 1-6 will be the pages that contain the apps for each category and these pages will contain springboard lines and SLIDESHOW but in the slideshow it will contain wallpapers pertaining to the type of apps (ie games) as well as static images/text that says what type of apps are on that page. These pages will also contain a springjump icon that brings you back to page 0/ the desktop page using the complex springjump theme setup that K used in iNspired OS which he said should work on iOS 4. So you can always go back to the main page.

Then also use wynndwarriors no springboard scrolling to complement it very nicely.

This iNav mod idea is not outside of what is doable for a theme and is using perpage HTML to utilize its new potential in theming.
    However the issues that come with it are- would have multiple different slideshows over 6 pages in addition to weather widget eat up resources and cause lag? And the other issue is that it will obviously be a challenging setup for the end user... But Im not doing this for the end user- just myself and anyone else crazy enough to want this kind of awesomeness.

I will need some help though and would appreciate it if someone could help me out.
    If I cant get help I will go ahead and try making it myself but I dont plan on making an HD version of the mod. If someone wants me to though I will.
    nice idea

Hey KnightWing

Had u donated to get the theme? I only ask, cause the locksreens never get released officially bacause they include code, that has to be paid!

If u have donated and got the theme per mail from Z., than I can send u my version as PM
    yes, its the first and only theme I've paid for. I hate xsellize .
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

yes, its the first and only theme I've paid for. I hate xsellize .
    Okay, if thet's right
    I'll PM u

Okay, if thet's right
    I'll PM u
    ok, will be waiting lol

ok, will be waiting lol
    Do u have the hd-one from COOP?

Do u have the hd-one from COOP?
    yep

I have the first and second versions of it.
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-01-14 at 03:23 AM.

Page 1243 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2437431143119312331241124212431244124512531293 ... LastLast