Page 1191 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 19169110911141118111891190119111921193120112411291 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,820 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #23801
    iPhoneaholic Jmataska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas, United States
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    739
    Thanked 225 Times in 151 Posts

    @darkness, dude so glad you finally got your hands on one!! Glad i got to help out in your dream Enjoy it my friend!!

    WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jmataska For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  3. #23802
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Lmaoooo thanks eeno big manhug comin at ya lol
    oh no!!! lol... you got me! Did you get my email last night?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  5. #23803
    Ivan, glad to see you finally received the iP4! Nice video...looks like you rock some long hair from the reflection off the phone screen.

    you the man!!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  7. #23804

  8. #23805
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    YouTube - iPhone 4


    Thanks Friends This is My Phone
    Hey bro enjoy ur new iphone 4, i remember the first time i got mine i went to look for to jailbreak it rite away lol, is the retina display i enjoy more especially when i put this theme looks great

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  10. #23806
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked 519 Times in 317 Posts

    Darkness- Any chance of a BiteSms loading screen...I seen one with a vampires mouth with fangs in blk and white

  11. #23807
    Anyone that have use/try the AnaLock Decal posted and get the "Location" working right?

  12. #23808
    Quote Originally Posted by Torix View Post
    Anyone that have use/try the AnaLock Decal posted and get the "Location" working right?
    No problem here. Did you use MobileSafari to configure and then respring? It won't work on any other browsers.

  13. #23809
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Darkness- Any chance of a BiteSms loading screen...I seen one with a vampires mouth with fangs in blk and white
    bro will do these icons load screens a little later tonight, have a little patience please

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Ivan, glad to see you finally received the iP4! Nice video...looks like you rock some long hair from the reflection off the phone screen.

    you the man!!!
    aaa no no is not very long
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-06 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #23810
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    No problem here. Did you use MobileSafari to configure and then respring? It won't work on any other browsers.
    Yepp, did use MobilSafari but still stuck on "Portsmouth"
    Also did try config it in texteditor to see, but even that did not work
    Funny is even if i change code totaly it still stuck on Portsmouth, should be blank if i take a code that is wrong but nope

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariozo For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  16. #23811
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    @ Ivan

    So happy you got it at last. Now you can enjoy everything you've made for everyone elses phones lol.

    Let me know if/when you get Ping or Kik app.

    Enjoy my friend
    @chelski66

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to chelsea.tone For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  18. #23812
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post




    I want to tell all my friends, all who helped in this great forum and this great family that today 01/06/2011 MMI year already hold in your hands what you owe all your friends. Thanks for your faith in me, for your patience and your attitude towards me throughout this one year as I became part of the MMI. All day I was playing to cut sim card, and once ruined a SIM card from the second attempt I managed to make it properly. I want especially to say to Rob that he was right when I said months ago: This is something very different! Thanks bro! Thanks DM for the idea with which it all began! Thanks to Derrick for having helped the phone to be purchased and sent from Canada to USA!! Will probably miss someone and ask to be excused for this, very excited because there was always something that made me not believe that I can get to this day. Thank you all again (Z, Raaj, Wim, Van ....), friends love you, you are great! I made pictures with my fotoaprarat will post them and them a little later .. These are photos of the activated phone. It is with FW 4.2.1 / Modem 03:10:01

    From today I have a dream a little thanks to all who helped this. !

    with love and respect: Darkness777

    MMI family
    Damn! I'm glad you finally got it bro!! No thanks necessary for picking it up, it was my pleasure!
    I wish it was on 4.1fw but I was about a week late grabbing it from Apple. Hopefully the untethered jailbreak comes out with no bugs very soon. Almost jumping up and down with excitement for you Ivan. Enjoy my friend

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06), Downloadeous Maximus (2011-01-06), wim66 (2011-01-06)

  20. #23813
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Damn! I'm glad you finally got it bro!! No thanks necessary for picking it up, it was my pleasure!
    I wish it was on 4.1fw but I was about a week late grabbing it from Apple. Hopefully the untethered jailbreak comes out with no bugs very soon. Almost jumping up and down with excitement for you Ivan. Enjoy my friend
    I wanted to throw in my thanks as well for your role. It's was pretty awesome to see people come together to help someone for no other reason than to help them. I am proud to call you guys friends.


    Just got around to applying the updates. The detailed UI is friggin' awesome.

    K and Z, you guys rock.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-01-06), Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-06), The_Durben (2011-01-06), wim66 (2011-01-06)

  22. #23814
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Damn! I'm glad you finally got it bro!! No thanks necessary for picking it up, it was my pleasure!
    I wish it was on 4.1fw but I was about a week late grabbing it from Apple. Hopefully the untethered jailbreak comes out with no bugs very soon. Almost jumping up and down with excitement for you Ivan. Enjoy my friend
    My Fruiend, thank you for help in buying the phone and sending it in USA Do not worry, it does not matter that there are still stable JB, it is important here so that I found true friends and they helped the dream become a reality. Miscellaneous or later there will be JB, then everything you do now will first pass through this phone I'm glad I can see what I do

    Now I have about 1 hour to get out of the forum, then I will be here

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2011-01-06), The_Durben (2011-01-06), wim66 (2011-01-06)

  24. #23815
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    PM Norcal
    bro I read your email sorry about that I just woke up I resent it.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-06)

  26. #23816
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I wanted to throw in my thanks as well for your role. It's was pretty awesome to see people come together to help someone for no other reason than to help them. I am proud to call you guys friends.


    Just got around to applying the updates. The detailed UI is friggin' awesome.

    K and Z, you guys rock.
    Thanks DM, good to feel the appreciation. That was easily the most fun purchase for me ever. I was skipping like a little girl on the way out of the store

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    My Fruiend, thank you for help in buying the phone and sending it in USA Do not worry, it does not matter that there are still stable JB, it is important here so that I found true friends and they helped the dream become a reality. Miscellaneous or later there will be JB, then everything you do now will first pass through this phone I'm glad I can see what I do

    Now I have about 1 hour to get out of the forum, then I will be here
    Again Ivan, my pleasure
    Hope to visit Bulgaria one day.
    You can let me know where the good beers are and I'll treat you to 1 or 10.....lol
    Cheers my friend
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-01-06 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  28. #23817
    Some new wallpapers themed off the new loading screen. Man, did I have some issues cropping out the bottom part of the frame making sure it looked goon for all our phones.

    Option #1


    Option #2
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2011-01-06 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Removed overlay-not too happy with feathering

  29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-01-06), chrisangel13 (2011-01-07), Darkness777 (2011-01-06), EddieEckhardt (2011-01-06), fdw1 (2011-01-07), It's Mi (2011-01-06), Jmataska (2011-01-06), lao3hero (2011-01-07), norcal415 (2011-01-06), pocketdoc (2011-01-06), Waverley73 (2011-01-06), wim66 (2011-01-06)

  30. #23818
    Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    bro can you hook me up with the LS please [email protected] thanks
    Not sure if I sent it to you already but check your email

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Omg I can't believe I forgot my boy Boston so sorry @Raaj or norcal please send the htc to Boston!!!Sorry bro your def A list in my book
    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    how do i get the new lock screen with the tap to unlock,thanks
    check your pm bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    @Max

    will you share that new htc tap lockscreen,thanks
    I got you bro sorry I jjust got up and read your request. check your PM
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-01-06 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06), Simon76 (2011-01-06)

  32. #23819
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post




    I want to tell all my friends, all who helped in this great forum and this great family that today 01/06/2011 MMI year already hold in your hands what you owe all your friends. Thanks for your faith in me, for your patience and your attitude towards me throughout this one year as I became part of the MMI. All day I was playing to cut sim card, and once ruined a SIM card from the second attempt I managed to make it properly. I want especially to say to Rob that he was right when I said months ago: This is something very different! Thanks bro! Thanks DM for the idea with which it all began! Thanks to Derrick for having helped the phone to be purchased and sent from Canada to USA!! Will probably miss someone and ask to be excused for this, very excited because there was always something that made me not believe that I can get to this day. Thank you all again (Z, Raaj, Wim, Van ....), friends love you, you are great! I made pictures with my fotoaprarat will post them and them a little later .. These are photos of the activated phone. It is with FW 4.2.1 / Modem 03:10:01

    From today I have a dream a little thanks to all who helped this. !

    with love and respect: Darkness777

    MMI family

    At last, enjoy it Ivan, you deserve it buddy.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

  34. #23820
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    At last, enjoy it Ivan, you deserve it buddy.....
    Too small Jazz , i cant read it.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-06)

Page 1191 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 19169110911141118111891190119111921193120112411291 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •