Page 1117 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 11761710171067110711151116111711181119112711671217 ... LastLast
Results 22,321 to 22,340 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #22321
    Anyone else having issues with iAccess KB's not working when you type in URLs in to Safari. It works everywhere else, even the Google search window, but it defaults back to the stock KB when I type in a web address. AND I haven't upgraded to 4.2.1 yet--I still like being untethered.

  2. #22322
    [QUOTE=Raaj FX;5687030]Show us a screenshot of your springboard.



    -img_0557.png

  3. #22323
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    [quote=SkylineGT;5687037]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Show us a screenshot of your springboard.



    -img_0557.png
    Ok , were is your clock icon? is it in the folder? Put it on your springboard.

  4. #22324
    look what I did was this. I download transparent status bar and take the image out and add the one I want and name both file. One Translucent_Base.png and the other one Silver_Base.png and check it in winterboard. Let me know if that helps
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  5. #22325
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Out View Post
    Anyone else having issues with iAccess KB's not working when you type in URLs in to Safari. It works everywhere else, even the Google search window, but it defaults back to the stock KB when I type in a web address. AND I haven't upgraded to 4.2.1 yet--I still like being untethered.
    I get this problem too , and i also dont get the iAcces KB to show whilst in iFile. Infact the status bar goes back to stock in Cydia and in iFile

  6. #22326
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    I get this problem too , and i also dont get the iAcces KB to show whilst in iFile. Infact the status bar goes back to stock in Cydia and in iFile :
    That's how it is, doesn't work in some areas. Not sure why?
    <img src=http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/hurst88/Sigpic1.png border=0 alt= />

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 88hurst For This Useful Post:

    Flash_Out (2011-01-01), Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-01)

  8. #22327
    [quote=Raaj FX;5687039]
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGT View Post

    Ok , were is your clock icon? is it in the folder? Put it on your springboard.
    Thats where you lost me bro! I dont know where the clock icon is?

  9. #22328
    Any work arounds or is this just some random glitch? I've always had it go back to the stock KB in Cydia and iFile. It stays skinned when I used XHD but not with Twilight. I was just curious--not a big deal. I'll be out of MMI world for the next month. Best wishes to all in the New Year.
    Last edited by Flash_Out; 2011-01-01 at 05:42 PM.

  10. #22329
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    [quote=SkylineGT;5687048]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post

    Thats where you lost me bro! I dont know where the clock icon is?
    How do you forget where your clock icon is? LiveClock doesnt create a new clock icon , it just makes the original stock one animated.

  11. #22330
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    is there another way to hide the status bar clock on the homescreen?
    I tried to install MIM 4 but it says: size mismatch

  12. #22331
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post

    How do you forget where your clock icon is? LiveClock doesnt create a new clock icon , it just makes the original stock one animated.
    I never had a clock icon to begin with. There is no clock on the sb is there?

  13. #22332
    theres any way I can get my KB a Carbon background? I like to get carbon not the gray one I have
    thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  14. #22333
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    I get this problem too , and i also dont get the iAcces KB to show whilst in iFile. Infact the status bar goes back to stock in Cydia and in iFile
    that's all normal lil bro
    don't know why but every theme I have try I get the same thing
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-01)

  16. #22334
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGT View Post
    I never had a clock icon to begin with. There is no clock on the sb is there?
    On iOS there is a clock icon...please tell me your kidding and youve never noticed it...

    This is the icon your looking for


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-01-02)

  18. #22335
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    On iOS there is a clock icon...please tell me your kidding and youve never noticed it...

    This is the icon your looking for

    the looks like a clock
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  19. #22336
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    the looks like a clock

  20. #22337
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    theres any way I can get my KB a Carbon background? I like to get carbon not the gray one I have
    thanks in advance
    lol, am working on something right now...

    <img src=http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/hurst88/Sigpic1.png border=0 alt= />

  21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 88hurst For This Useful Post:

    Bpereira (2011-01-02), chrisangel13 (2011-01-01), ChrisOSX (2011-01-02), Dexy88 (2011-01-01), GMG450 (2011-01-02), It's Mi (2011-01-02), Jazzman UK (2011-01-01), monchy36 (2011-01-02), SkyGuy5 (2011-01-01), snake666 (2011-01-01), zplit (2011-01-01)

  22. #22338
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Had to bump my own post lol
    yo bro what font is this?
    <font color=Red>Naughty As The Clown. Never Bow Down</font>.

  23. #22339
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    lol, am working on something right now...

    the looks good bro... so u need my email to send me that
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  24. #22340
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    juzzman^^
    LMFAO....weird thoughts on saying that....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2011-01-01)

Page 1117 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 11761710171067110711151116111711181119112711671217 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •