Page 1108 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 10860810081058109811061107110811091110111811581208 ... LastLast
Results 22,141 to 22,160 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #22141
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    como pusiste el htc weather y iNZT Anim SB a funsionar juntos?
    no tuve k hacer nada el wheather widget es un stand alone... funciona con cualquier set up k tu le pongas...

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    pero no estoy usando azul, estoy usando cyan
    Ups! ahi no se si esta en ese color mod???

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Gracias amor mio
    k fue eso? queras decir "Gracias AMIGO mio" verdad?
    Last edited by monchy36; 2011-01-01 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #22142
    Just wondering if the grey background in the buttons is suppose to show below the green glow? When you press the button you can really see it. Or if you use the blue mod you can really see it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  3. #22143
    With button pushed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  4. #22144
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Gracias amor mio
    lmaooooo ese era un text pa mi mujer no pa ti jjaajjaajfa anda el diablooo
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  5. #22145
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    no tuve k hacer nada el wheather widget es un stand alone... funciona con cualquier set up k tu le pongas...



    Ups! ahi no se si esta en ese color mod???



    k fue eso? queras decir "Gracias AMIGO mio" verdad?
    no ese era que taba mandando un text a la mujer Mia pero si gracias amigo mio jajajajaja
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. #22146
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Just wondering if the grey background in the buttons is suppose to show below the green glow? When you press the button you can really see it. Or if you use the blue mod you can really see it.
    That would be a good question for Z.

  7. #22147
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Just wondering if the grey background in the buttons is suppose to show below the green glow? When you press the button you can really see it. Or if you use the blue mod you can really see it.
    yeah that's how is suppose ti show bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  8. #22148
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    That would be a good question for Z.
    hurst I think thats how is suppose to show
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. #22149
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    lmaooooo ese era un text pa mi mujer no pa ti jjaajjaajfa anda el diablooo
    Me lo dices a mi! con este frio y me pusistes a sudar aki!!! Lmao!!! gracias por la aclaracion!!! esas cosas pasan!!! WOW!!! ahora si k me hicistes reir!!!

  10. #22150
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Me lo dices a mi! con este frio y me pusistes a sudar aki!!! Lmao!!! gracias por la aclaracion!!! esas cosas pasan!!! WOW!!! ahora si k me hicistes reir!!!
    jjajajaja y eso que lo vi y dije ohhh sh!t how did that happen lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  11. #22151
    bueno 1hr y 30mins para ano nuevooooo
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  12. #22152
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    yeah that's how is suppose ti show bro
    I don't know. To me it just looks off. But that's just in my humble opinion.

  13. #22153
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    I don't know. To me it just looks off. But that's just in my humble opinion.
    yeah I see what u talking about and yes it does look off.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  14. #22154
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    How's this one...

    Could I have this exact red one but named GABB?
    Last edited by vodcast; 2011-01-01 at 02:26 PM.

  15. #22155
    yeah, that's how it's supposed to be. tap power in sbsettings and all those tabs look the same.

  16. #22156
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Gracias amor mio
    Lmao^^No joda

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    monchy36 (2011-01-01)

  18. #22157
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    yeah, that's how it's supposed to be. tap power in sbsettings and all those tabs look the same.
    That's cause they are all related aren't they? It's just one set are they not?

  19. #22158
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Lmao^^No joda
    max malvao read the rest eso era para la mujer Mia y lo escribi aki some how lol haci k bamo aver
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  20. #22159
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    yeah, that's how it's supposed to be. tap power in sbsettings and all those tabs look the same.
    hurst u have a nice background for the message background ?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  21. #22160
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    max malvao read the rest eso era para la mujer Mia y lo escribi aki some how lol haci k bamo aver
    I read everything but that was funny bro hehe Happy New Year buddy!!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    zplit (2011-01-01)

Page 1108 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 10860810081058109811061107110811091110111811581208 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •