Page 1073 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 735739731023106310711072107310741075108311231173 ... LastLast
Results 21,441 to 21,460 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #21441
    Sorry to not know who made this LS but if you recognize it I'm having trouble changing the location. Tried adding Zip and it didn't work and also applying WeatherID number as the folder suggests. Still no luck. Can anybody help me out? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  2. #21442
    iPhoneaholic nomercy413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY on my mind
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked 83 Times in 68 Posts

    hey guys, where can I get the animated SB? thanks
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

    and many more

  3. #21443
    does anyone have iNZTHD neo lockscreen in gold color? thx for sharing...

  4. #21444
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
    Sorry to not know who made this LS but if you recognize it I'm having trouble changing the location. Tried adding Zip and it didn't work and also applying WeatherID number as the folder suggests. Still no luck. Can anybody help me out? Thanks!
    where are you based?

  5. #21445
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy413 View Post
    hey guys, where can I get the animated SB? thanks
    Via email from k or z or you can purchase on cydia I think someone correct me if I'm wrong

    Good morning all

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Retina Wallpapers.....




    Thanks JazzHappy New Year to you and fam my friend
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-12-30 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2010-12-30)

  7. #21446
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Okay,guys and gals here we go !!

    Thanks for 88hurst's beautiful gold mod.
    And of course thanks Z for this beautiful theme.
    It took me another couple hours for this.
    Hope you will enjoy it and have a good day~



    Download:iNZTHD_Gold - ios4.zip

    Gold dock attached
    help me here V....

    I already applied this theme but I messed it. First my Photos and Camera icons are not themed to gold and my lockscreen is completely a mess, and then my keyboard is not turn to gold either (i try it once it works but I can't do it again...sigh). Also my grouped icons/folder is not turn into gold, my status bar is not changing completely into gold (I already put the UII gold files I got from zjimmyz)and last I really want to have animated SB in gold also.

    Can anyone help me in this issues? I really want to make it work though....please anyone....

    Here's the screen shot...







    Last edited by braven220407; 2010-12-30 at 02:45 PM.

  8. #21447
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Good Day Everyone!... hope everyone has a wonderful one.
    My latest theme - -

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2010-12-30), Vanasian (2010-12-30)

  10. #21448
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by braven220407 View Post
    help me here V....

    I already applied this theme but I messed it. First my Photos and Camera icons are not themed to gold and my lockscreen is completely a mess, and then my keyboard is not turn to gold either (i try it once it works but I can't do it again...sigh). Also my grouped icons/folder is not turn into gold, my status bar is not changing completely into gold (I already put the UII gold files I got from zjimmyz)and last I really want to have animated SB in gold also.

    Can anyone help me in this issues? I really want to make it work though....please anyone....

    Here's the screen shot...







    Hello..are u using my mod? my mod is only for other idevices.,not iphone 4. Iphone4 version is from 88hurst.
    Gold theme is only basic theme. You also need gold lockscreen theme if someone did mod it..
    Let me know how I can help u..

    one thing to make sure is you have to pull the gold color mod above the main theme in the winterboard.
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-12-30 at 02:57 PM.

  11. #21449
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  12. #21450



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    88hurst (2010-12-30), fdw1 (2010-12-30), It's Mi (2010-12-30), iVereor (2010-12-30)

  14. #21451
    Good morning MMI

  15. #21452
    Quote Originally Posted by braven220407 View Post
    help me here V....

    I already applied this theme but I messed it. First my Photos and Camera icons are not themed to gold and my lockscreen is completely a mess, and then my keyboard is not turn to gold either (i try it once it works but I can't do it again...sigh). Also my grouped icons/folder is not turn into gold, my status bar is not changing completely into gold (I already put the UII gold files I got from zjimmyz)and last I really want to have animated SB in gold also.

    Can anyone help me in this issues? I really want to make it work though....please anyone....

    Here's the screen shot...







    can u share ur keyboard if possible ?
    Thanks
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  16. #21453
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iVereor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    260
    Thanks
    742
    Thanked 678 Times in 190 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Dude, that looks awesome What app made your dock like that? and loving the wall


    Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor

  17. #21454
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Good Day Everyone!... hope everyone has a wonderful one.
    you have a nice day as well bro
    long time no see...
    nice to see you bro.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  18. #21455
    Quote Originally Posted by markito979 View Post
    Good morning MMI
    Buenos Dias markito
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  19. #21456
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    has anyone seen that iretina+pro thing on cydia? the one where the an option settings to change the colour... does anyone know if that is possible for a theme too?
    are u talking about the sbsettings theme?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  20. #21457
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    real sweet! can you share it?

  21. #21458
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Hello..are u using my mod? my mod is only for other idevices.,not iphone 4. Iphone4 version is from 88hurst.
    Gold theme is only basic theme. You also need gold lockscreen theme if someone did mod it..
    Let me know how I can help u..

    one thing to make sure is you have to pull the gold color mod above the main theme in the winterboard.
    yes V im using ur mod....I already put the gold theme above the main theme but it's not work also.

    I think this what I need:
    1. goldstream for the animated SB
    2. gold neolockscreen
    3. gold icon for photo n camera (and where to put it )
    4. information how to make my iAccess keyboard turn to gold

    I think that will covered most of what I left. Really appreciate if someone can guide me on these.

    @zsplit: thats the keyboard from 1st page dude....

  22. #21459
    Quote Originally Posted by braven220407 View Post
    yes V im using ur mod....I already put the gold theme above the main theme but it's not work also.

    I think this what I need:
    1. goldstream for the animated SB
    2. gold neolockscreen
    3. gold icon for photo n camera (and where to put it )
    4. information how to make my iAccess keyboard turn to gold

    I think that will covered most of what I left. Really appreciate if someone can guide me on these.

    @zsplit: thats the keyboard from 1st page dude....
    I got it but it looks different ur have the symbols cyan mine don't
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  23. #21460
    What's Jailbreak? fdw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami Gardens, Florida, United States
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    1,519
    Thanked 158 Times in 113 Posts

    morning everyone how mmi today

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Do I have to use the new update that came out in order to have the new animated SB to work correctly or can I use it by itself without updating??? Also I am still lost on the pics coming up... I have taken off the .themes part in the Slideshow Themes folder and put it in winterboard along with all the animated SB that came with the update so I can choose between them when I want and have the pics labeled out from 0.png to 5.png and have them in the Slideshow folder... Am I doing something wrong??? Do I need to put the pics inside whatever animated SB I choose to use??? If so where and how??? Can someone post a pic or pictures on how they did theirs with what folders the pics went in and how to set it up correctly please!!! Thank you
    ok you need to make sure that the file is named
    0.png etc and is an actual png file. it cant be a jpg or anything so you may have to convert it and thats it
    Last edited by fdw1; 2010-12-30 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1073 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 735739731023106310711072107310741075108311231173 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •