Page 1051 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 515519511001104110491050105110521053106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,020 of 26159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD

  1. #21001
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    I'm pretty sure darkness made them, but you'll have to search for it.
    yea lol I know but thats another 300 pages lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  2. #21002
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 917 Times in 688 Posts

    i got the white one here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon76 For This Useful Post:

    zplit (2010-12-29)

  4. #21003
    My current setup... Apple took my shizz
    Got a new one tho but it looks so damn boring just want to get twilighted bad! I guess I'll be beta testing 4.2.1 untethered


  5. #21004
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Just good stuff!!! :0 Zplit! That is SICK!!!! EFXx! I'm first on line for beta tester!!!!xD
    yeah that's sick,hot,nice,sexii ah let me stop my wife may think I'm talking about another woman lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-12-29), monchy36 (2010-12-29)

  7. #21005
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    My current setup... Apple took my shizz
    Got a new one tho but it looks so damn boring just want to get twilighted bad! I guess I'll be beta testing 4.2.1 untethered

    lo juro if I see my phone like that I cry
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (2010-12-29)

  9. #21006
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    i got the white one here
    thanks I got it all I need now is the ls. thanks Simon
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  10. #21007
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    lo juro if I see my phone like that I cry
    Almost did when I had to press that update button. Nearly sh!t on myself.

    Fxx showing you guys his icons??? Aren't they CLEAN!? that's some original stuff man add me to the beta testers list bro

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-12-29)

  12. #21008
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Almost did when I had to press that update button. Nearly sh!t on myself.

    Fxx showing you guys his icons??? Aren't they CLEAN!? that's some original stuff man add me to the beta testers list bro
    maaaaaaaybe if i get enough done i will start a preview thread in about a week. today was my day off and they dragged me into work. tomo dayoff- have to work too! lol

    thanks for your feedback guys! i really appriciate it.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

    GMG450 (2010-12-29), norcal415 (2010-12-29)

  14. #21009
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    maaaaaaaybe if i get enough done i will start a preview thread in about a week. today was my day off and they dragged me into work. tomo dayoff- have to work too! lol

    thanks for your feedback guys! i really appriciate it.
    that's good news
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  15. #21010
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    any body have a icon and ls for Bytafont ?
    thanks in advance also I been looking for ... damn I forgot nvm just the Bytafont and ls plz
    here you go...hope this would work...



  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Bpereira (2010-12-30), Dexy88 (2010-12-29), GMG450 (2010-12-29), It's Mi (2010-12-29), lao3hero (2010-12-29), mtnguy321 (2010-12-29), zplit (2010-12-29)

  17. #21011
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    thanks I got it all I need now is the ls. thanks Simon
    Byta by darkness:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5673878
    <img src=http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/hurst88/Sigpic1.png border=0 alt= />

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 88hurst For This Useful Post:

    zplit (2010-12-29)

  19. #21012
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    @ zplit: hope mediafire is being nice, if not PM me an email



    Bytafont icon and LS
    Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2010-12-29 at 07:52 AM.
    @chelski66

  20. #21013
    Hey guys< can somebody help a brotha out. Ive been trying to get this cyan status theme on my phone. I Feel like I Have tried everything but I'm sure I'm missing something basic. Where exactly should I put the folder.

  21. #21014
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    u got a PM too
    hey where's my pm??

  22. #21015
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
    Hey guys< can somebody help a brotha out. Ive been trying to get this cyan status theme on my phone. I Feel like I Have tried everything but I'm sure I'm missing something basic. Where exactly should I put the folder.
    Which status bar theme ?
    @chelski66

  23. #21016
    Its ZJimmyZ cyan status bar tweak. Changes carrier, wifi etc to cyan color.

  24. #21017
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
    Its ZJimmyZ cyan status bar tweak. Changes carrier, wifi etc to cyan color.
    I have one, not sure if its his one. Hold on
    @chelski66

  25. #21018
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    im waiting to see more mods!!! lol
    ive been hanging low for a reason
    i still read up on the thread just never post anything

    on a side note. i dug up my 1st theme on the thread here and saw you post on there skyguy lol. if you liked that one wait til you see what i got comin !!!
    Can you forward me the link to the old post?

    I'd love to see what you got cookin' as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

    eFXx (2010-12-29)

  27. #21019
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy View Post
    Its ZJimmyZ cyan status bar tweak. Changes carrier, wifi etc to cyan color.
    Here you go, unzip and drop into theme

    UIImages.rar

    The carrier logo will need renaming for your carrier as its set for O2 UK
    Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2010-12-29 at 05:25 AM.
    @chelski66

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelsea.tone For This Useful Post:

    HarlemState (2010-12-29), Pinoy (2010-12-29)

  29. #21020
    hey tony!
    my work PC said your avatar is not suitable for work!

Page 1051 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 515519511001104110491050105110521053106111011151 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •