Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iphone 7 black or white

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This runs on my iPhone 4 running 4.1, although it did take ages to set up and by far the most difficult theme ive had to do but the end result is fantastic. My only problem is on the weather icon it says Athen's and on my clock it says Greece. Would anyone know how to either remove these or change the name?

Cheers
    Goodrockin

i am using 4.1 and it works perfectly. i see in your screenshot shot that iconoclasm is not set up for this theme. have you copy the layout of iconoclasm to root/library/iconoclasm/layouts? and the folder "IPHONE 7 BLACK FOR 4" to winterboard themes?

Quote Originally Posted by goodrockin View Post
    This runs on my iPhone 4 running 4.1, although it did take ages to set up and by far the most difficult theme ive had to do but the end result is fantastic. My only problem is on the weather icon it says Athen's and on my clock it says Greece. Would anyone know how to either remove these or change the name?

Cheers
    Goodrockin
    i think you have to edit those icons clock and weather on photoshop, but i am not shore, have to ask to petros
    Last edited by filipegt500; 2010-11-10 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by filipegt500 View Post
    i am using 4.1 and it works perfectly. i see in your screenshot shot that iconoclasm is not set up for this theme. have you copy the layout of iconoclasm to root/library/iconoclasm/layouts? and the folder "IPHONE 7 BLACK FOR 4" to winterboard themes?

i think you have to edit those icons clock and weather on photoshop, but i am not shore, have to ask to petros
    You can post/upload anything you want in case to help other users.

could you understand the problem of edel_hert?

first think i see in his screenshot is the layout of iconoclasm is not set for this theme, it seems he has layouta 5x4, and i think he hasnt copy the theme folder to winterboard correctly. he have to post the screenshots of winterboard and iconoclasm settings to see what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by edel_hert View Post
    Thanks for your reply!
    I tried both languages; dutch and english!
    I also tried emptying my dock and homescreen, uninstalled gridlock and installed iblank and multiiconmover, but i don't think thats the problem for now... It just doesn't show the theme.
    Is it because I am using 4.1??
    This theme is for iPhone4 fw 4.1.

Sorry for this stupid question, are you SSHing on Winterboard the theme folder?

or go back into winderboard and uncheck and check the theme you have selected

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    This theme is for iPhone4 fw 4.1.

Sorry for this stupid question, are you SSHing on Winterboard the theme folder?

or go back into winderboard and uncheck and check the theme you have selected
    i tought that too :-)

I used the iconoclasm-layout from the first post...
    I have this more often with other non-iphone4 themes (dbar for example), but assumed it was because of my iphone version.

Maybe a very weird question: but is it possible that it matters with jailbreak I used? I used Limera1n the day it came out, maybe it's a slightly differed map-construction? for example the location of the preinstalled cydia application...??

Anyway, can someone upload the iconoclasm layout again?
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0273.png   -img_0274.png  

Hey guys i found the problem!!
    I downloaded and extracted the theme om my windows computer and then copied it to my macbook, from witch I sshed it to my iphone. But (stupid that I didn't think of that because I noticed this before) this sometimes causes files to change.
    So now I downloaded the .rar file from the first post again and extracted it on my macbook after I copied it and now the iconoclasm-layout and theme works!!!

Sorry that I bothered you guys and thanks for the help!!

Thanks

is the white version its out yet

no problem edel hert, good to ear you setup the theme :-)
    simon76 white version petros is working on it, big part of it is done, so it will take not much time to release. :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to filipegt500 For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-11-10)

Thanks

this theme is really nice man its took me all day to set it up, finally i got it set up

i haved posted a link of a video i made setting up the first page of the theme, we can setup all theme in 15 minutes :-)

Maybe it's good to point out that 'SummerBoard Mode' has to be ON, because it's using the Icons-folder. Otherwise it doesn't show those icons...
    Maybe that's why it didn't make sense for some people
    Last edited by edel_hert; 2010-11-10 at 05:25 PM.

Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6
    if you are on 4.1, you can theme icons in HD in the Icons folder by duplicating each image and adding @2x to the end of it. As long as you have a second image named the same without @2x, your icons will be in HD

or to repeat, just keep the non hd image and make an hd image with the same name but with @2x at the end

ex-
    WinterBoard.png
    [email protected]

No more need for creating a billion bundles

FINALY U CAN MAKE THIS THEME HD!!!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheziKalebra For This Useful Post:

filipegt500 (2010-11-10), UofMBob (2010-11-10)

i have changed the iconoclasm layout. here are the screenshots and the layout
    Hey Filipegt500,

This layout works fine for the first and second page indeed, but not so much on the other pages...
    So I went back to the original

Quote Originally Posted by edel_hert View Post
    Hey Filipegt500,

This layout works fine for the first and second page indeed, but not so much on the other pages...
    So I went back to the original
    that is right, you have to go back to original. i made two videos, they are some posts above with the setting up of theme with the priginal layout.

Thanks

theme icons in HD in the Icons folder by duplicating each image and adding @2x to the end of it. As long as you have a second image named the same without @2x, your icons will be in HD

or to repeat, just keep the non hd image and make an hd image with the same name but with @2x at the end

ex-
    WinterBoard.png
    [email protected]

i did this but the icon its smaller,any idea anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    theme icons in HD in the Icons folder by duplicating each image and adding @2x to the end of it. As long as you have a second image named the same without @2x, your icons will be in HD

ex-
    WinterBoard.png
    [email protected]

i did this but the icon its smaller,any idea anyone
    you need to edit the icon in photoshop and double is size :-)

Thanks

you need to edit the icon in photoshop and double is size :-)
    man, i dont know how to use photoshop i didnt even got one i really appricated if you make me the hd icons thanks

i have just made 1 icon in HD, guess in the pic wich one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0066.png  

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast