Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iphone 7 black or white

Is the new link for iPhone 4? Or for iPhone 3G/S on iOS4?

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    Iphone 4

Petros it is possible to make this theme in HD?

i made a video with the complete setup of icons of the first page, i will upload it tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by dakkota View Post
    I think this is a really nice looking theme but very fiddly to set up. I spent all day yesterday without instructions and only managed to set up the first 2 pages. Now I have it all set up except.....I can't for the life of me get the extra apps to sit properly on the last pages...ie media, games, apps etc. Everytime I move an app there it moves everything else out of alignment even when I have the extra blanks in there to prevent this. I've set up some difficult themes before but this one just won't co-operate for me. And my other problem is that I've spent so much time setting it up...that I am now totally over it .

But nice looking theme regardless of my inadequacies.

Thanks to the creator for sharing it with us.
    unnistal gridlock and use multiiconmover to set up the icons, hope it help
    Last edited by filipegt500; 2010-11-09 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filipegt500 For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2010-11-09), dakkota (2010-11-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    Wow awesome!! Digging the animation
    hi shitaki,dou you know how to change the city name of the weather,the one that say Athens,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hi shitaki,dou you know how to change the city name of the weather,the one that say Athens,thanks

via SSH go to Themes / iPhone 7 black for 4 / Bundles / Delete the folder com.ashman.WeatherIcon . respring

Quote Originally Posted by filipegt500 View Post
    Iphone 4

Petros it is possible to make this theme in HD?

i made a video with the complete setup of icons of the first page, i will upload it tonight

unnistal gridlock and use multiiconmover to set up the icons, hope it help
    "HD" i don't think so, can you try? The theme is free for any changes from you.

thank you for everything you have done.
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-09 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-11-09)

sorry, i dont know how to do it in HD.. i tought you know how .
    i have two requests can you share the icon and pages psd? the other is do you intend to do sb settings theme? thanks

Thanks

do they have the white version yet

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    via SSH go to Themes / iPhone 7 black for 4 / Bundles / Delete the folder com.ashman.WeatherIcon . respring

"HD" i don't think so, can you try? The theme is free for any

changes from you.

thank you for everything you have done.
    i have deleted tha ashman weathericon but the weather its not in the weather icon
    Last edited by Simon76; 2010-11-09 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can someone post a better guide to install these please. I got close to the end I am just confused on instruction 6. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Thanks

hey petros,where is the white version

Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, United States
    Thanks

Wow, this looks great! I'd love to try it, but Rapidshare... really? If you download more than one thing a century there you can't download anything else unless you upgrade to pro? Really?

he has posted another link from other server, just look some posts above

Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana101 View Post
    can someone post a better guide to install these please. I got close to the end I am just confused on instruction 6. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    i will upload a video with this step tonight
    Last edited by filipegt500; 2010-11-09 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to filipegt500 For This Useful Post:

tonymontana101 (2010-11-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hey petros,where is the white version
    I am on the road for the final release, "white" included

Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-10 at 01:07 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

filipegt500 (2010-11-09), Simon76 (2010-11-09), tiamo25 (2010-11-10)

here is the setting up the first page of the theme, hope this help people to understand

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC1AnapQLpE]YouTube - setting first page of windows mobile 7 theme on iphone 4[/ame]

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filipegt500 For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2010-11-09), foxsir (2010-11-10)

Thanks filipegt500. Removing gridlock helped a lot. theme finally completely set up.

Hey Filipeg500 thanks for the vid it was helpful, but now I'm wondering would it be easier to set the theme up the icons with the theme off rather then on?

no welcome for me is easier with the icons theme, but for other people mwube its easier with the iphone icons

First of all: This is an amazing theme, eventhough i might not use it, it still is one of the best 'non-apple theme' made for the iphone ever!!

But I have a problem: after following the instructions on this forum and from the pictures included in the theme.rar file I still don't get this theme to work. When I activate it with Winterboard the lockscreen is black and seems way to big, the dock hasn't changed and so haven't the icons. It seems like it's not for the iphone 4...

How did't you guys get it to work? When I select an icon it has a black transparent background the size of 4 icons, but the icon itself stays the same.

Am I missing something?
    Last edited by edel_hert; 2010-11-10 at 01:52 PM.

can anyone upload to medefire please?i can not enjoy with rapidshare,thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by edel_hert View Post
    First of all: This is an amazing theme, eventhough i might not use it, it still is one of the best 'non-apple theme' made for the iphone ever!!

But I have a problem: after following the instructions on this forum and from the pictures included in the theme.rar file I still don't get this theme to work. When I activate it with Winterboard the lockscreen is black and seems way to big, the dock hasn't changed and so haven't the icons. It seems like it's not for the iphone 4...

How did't you guys get it to work? When I select an icon it has a black transparent background the size of 4 icons, but the icon itself stay the same.

Am I missing something?

What languish use one the phone?

post screenshots

Thanks for your reply!
    I tried both languages; dutch and english!
    I also tried emptying my dock and homescreen, uninstalled gridlock and installed iblank and multiiconmover, but i don't think thats the problem for now... It just doesn't show the theme.
    Is it because I am using 4.1??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0268.png   -img_0271.png  

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast