Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iphone 7 black or white

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Download Mirror?
    Only_For_Beta_Testers.rar

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Download Mirror?
    Only For Beta Testers.rar

Hi Petro,

Can you provide some sort of instructions on how to install this theme?
    I can only get the lockscreen working..

Is the beta for iPhone 4?

It's not yet compatible for iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    It's not yet compatible for iPhone 4
    this is not for iphone 4 yet?when will it arrive?please......!!!

petros has posted a video in the first post working on iphone 4, so i think its compatible. waiting for the release :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filipegt500 View Post
    petros has posted a video in the first post working on iphone 4, so i think its compatible. waiting for the release :-)
    ...yes infact,I've seen the video last week and,petro wrota us saying that from this week the new releases white and black will be online,so I thought they were just on now...!

Quote Originally Posted by donaglia View Post
    this is not for iphone 4 yet?when will it arrive?please......!!!
    This is for iphone4 for BETA TESTERS ONLY

Instructions Not Included

Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Hi Petro,

Can you provide some sort of instructions on how to install this theme?
    I can only get the lockscreen working..
    I Hope Tomorrow
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-07 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well....the lockscreen looks good. lol..anybody have a clue on how to install this?

i think the folders in springjumps plus goes to Root/applications, the file inside layouts for 4 goes to Root/Library/iconoclasm/layouts, the files inside weathericon folder goes to Root/library/weathericon, and the folder 00 beta 4.theme goes to winterboard themes. hope it help

i think the folders in springjumps plus goes to Root/applications, the file inside layouts for 4 goes to Root/Library/iconoclasm/layouts, the files inside weathericon folder goes to Root/library/weathericon, and the folder 00 beta 4.theme goes to winterboard themes. hope it help
    Perfect!!!
    Thank You For Your Help

no welcome :-) i have been waiting for this theme so long :-) i dont understand much of making themes but if i can help please tell me. i am testing the theme right now :-)

no welcome :-) i have been waiting for this theme so long :-) i dont understand much of making themes but if i can help please tell me. i am testing the theme right now :-)
    ... If you see something wrong, post a screenshot please.

i am trying to post the icons correctly with iconoclasm with your layout but i cant get it right. i need to configure iconoclasm or just apply you layout? here is the screen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0011.png  

thats cool, but how do you setup the pages? all i really need is first page setup.

have to change the system language of iphone from portuguese to english to appear all the icons correctly :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0013.png  

have to change the system language of iphone from portuguese to english to appear all the icons correctly :-)
    Try this, open theme folder with ifile
    open folder Icons rename this icons (Phone,Settings,calendar... )from english to your language "portuguese" save respring

thanks but that is no problem, i can use it with english until the final release is out, my problem now is to set the icons position, thy stay one behind the others, dont know how to arrange the icons..

do you have to have fiveirows or anything like that? and does anyone know how to setup the icons?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast