Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iphone 7 black or white

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default 4.2.1 compatibility???
    I have a quick question. Is this theme fully compatible with ios4.2.1? Reason I'm asking is because i had this theme 100% installed and complete with it running flawlessly but when I upgraded to 4.2.1 I had to overcome numerous obstacles. I got around the icon shadows but still have a problem when the icon is actually pressed. There is a dark shadow that is quite annoying. I finally got around the clock but for the life of me cant get the weathericon to run correctly. I've tried reffering back to old posts and have done about everything in ifile but still cant correct it. Any help is awesome help! THANKS!

By the way, Petros, still to this day this theme is untouched. There is no question in my opinion why this shouldnt be one of the best.
    Last edited by Iph0nph0nat1c; 2010-12-15 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Iph0nph0nat1c View Post
    I have a quick question. Is this theme fully compatible with ios4.2.1? Reason I'm asking is because i had this theme 100% installed and complete with it running flawlessly but when I upgraded to 4.2.1 I had to overcome numerous obstacles. I got around the icon shadows but still have a problem when the icon is actually pressed. There is a dark shadow that is quite annoying. I finally got around the clock but for the life of me cant get the weathericon to run correctly. I've tried reffering back to old posts and have done about everything in ifile but still cant correct it. Any help is awesome help! THANKS!

By the way, Petros, still to this day this theme is untouched. There is no question in my opinion why this shouldnt be one of the best.
    Sorry i am runing iDiablo III at this moment.
    i will return "iPhone 7 black & white HD" next week AND GOLD
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-12-16 at 04:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cool, lookin forward to it. Diablo is pretty nasty too. Keep kickin a**.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the theme set up finally. It is a great theme.
    I only have one (1) question;

Is there a way to change the time on the lock screen?
    Is uses military time and i would like to change it to regular 12 hours.
    Can any one help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Umm
    So after reading 21 pages on this amazing theme..
    I am still no clearer on these proposed "I will make a tutorial guide for this theme" how unfortunate. Just sold my Iphone 3g today and I am going to purchase an iphone 4 however looking at the windows 7 phones I was only tempted to purchase it because it looked nice theme wise... so then I found this but I won't have a clue how to do it =[

Dude stop waiting for a full tut and just try out this theme based on the little incomplete tut and screenshots. Tats wat most of us did n we managed it. Icons placement is all about trial and error. just try it out and u will succed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Once I get my iphone4 I will check it out but Iv not really played with any themes on my 3g because I didn't really get it haha

Do u have a copy to your modified iconoclasm? If so can u post? Thanks in advanced!

Are u people using springjumps or categories??? I can't get my pages look like yours!!! Right now I got page 1 and dats it!! I'm using springjumps!!!

Could anybody try this whit the wallpapers from the theme.would do it myself but my pc is actin up!!!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ry-device.html
    Last edited by germarican; 2011-01-10 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can you host it on something else than rs?? thanks

I don't know how 2 install this theme 2 my iPod touch 4 :,( why can't u tell us how? I really want this theme!!! Everybody expects you 2 already know how! Plz tell me how.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't seem to find "one page only" in iconoclasm.. help?

Once I get this theme . Is there any videos of how to customize everything? If not . Plz send me a list of things I need 2 create it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Didnt know how to do it so I made 2 pages of block icons.. scrolling down into a "quick click" list in white with icons :]

Do u know how to get this theme from my laptop to my iPod?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OpenSSH (download this from cydia) then download Winscp on your pc and then access var -> stash -> themes.. then import the folder

Winscp? Where do I download that? This seems so much work I hope it's worth it .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Google it and it should be the first option! Don't get me wrong its really hard to put together! See attached my home screen.. not the best but I like it :]

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2042025_n.jpg

What makes it hard? Putting it on the iPhone or actually customizing it?

I don't know where to download it there is to many thongs on the page! Show pic of which one I get
    Last edited by CommanderOA; 2011-01-21 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Its the page jump that confuses me.. you will have to go through the post it should be in there I downloaded it months ago

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast