Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iAccess Keyboards in HD

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    WOW!! this thread has been around forever and I was the 1st one to rate it 5 stars!!! common peeps! shoe junes' some love!!!!
    Thanks buddy

How to install iacces

To install iacces. download from cydia version. 48.64.00. once installed open app and click the popup. App will close. reboot your phone, not respring. Open the app again click english. Close app. Also close the app completely by double clicking the home button holding the iacces icon and hitting the x. Go into the search page and you should have the keyboard. If not hit the globe icon to switch keyboards.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok hi all!! I just went and bought iacces but I seem to be having a problem. I wanted to put the keyboards into the main iacces theme. Ok so with the kb theme in iacces it works unless I press the globe button. It will switch to the standard kb and then lockup. I then have to open iacces for the kb to work again. If I select through winterboard it works fine but I don't want to have to flick through the Chinese and standard and emoji to get back to my themed kb. So I'm at a lose.

I'm on an iPod touch 3rd gen running 4.2

ijust finished unzipping dark blue theme and keyboards for ip4 you sent me they are in winterboard color doesnt change to blue and i have iaccess storm kb now works fine but i cant load the new keys in help please

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bandit1515 For This Useful Post:

EdgeNsketch (2011-03-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit1515 View Post
    ijust finished unzipping dark blue theme and keyboards for ip4 you sent me they are in winterboard color doesnt change to blue and i have iaccess storm kb now works fine but i cant load the new keys in help please
    I had the same problem until I put the keyboard above EPHD in winterboard, then it was fixed

SD or HD device?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Just donated for superman keyboard... where do I get it???

ip4 verizon i went to ctdia down loaded the evny hd color and that loaded in fine the dark blue u sent me june isnt working.

sorry i should clear that up currently have envy hd teal went to cydia got ehd red worked fine the dark blue u sent no go
    Last edited by Bandit1515; 2011-03-11 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@JUNE

I first donated to receive all the keyboards and got that and then I donated for the Superman theme hours ago and still haven't received it?? Please help...

The superman is made Otis, he Is still asleep. He will get you as soon as he gets up

ip4 verizon i went to ctdia down loaded the evny hd color and that loaded in fine the dark blue u sent me june isnt working.

sorry i should clear that up currently have envy hd teal went to cydia got ehd red worked fine the dark blue u sent no go
    Make sure you ssh'd correctly. I guarantee all kbs work

which search screen and what globe icon i cant see one

Quote Originally Posted by robsonmeg View Post
    which search screen and what globe icon i cant see one
    The iPhone search page. The one when you swipe right on page one?

The globe icon is at the bottom of the kb

Hi
    I have the following question about iAccess China 4 for iP4. Does any have the following problem with the following keys: $ & yen. If I press dollar I have yen & vice versa. How I can fix this error. My device is: iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 & my theme EPHD

Thanks

BennyPR
    Last edited by BennyPR; 2011-03-18 at 01:24 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

ok so it seems to only be the buuf kb's that I'm having a problem with. that's a bummer because those 2 keyboards were the main reason for getting iacces. Well the hybrid green is pretty awsome to!! the purple one needs to be a bit brighter. With the hybrid kb if I turn on slide for upcase it will lock up. I guess that's not to big a deal. But I kinda miss the first letter being cap'd automatically.

I have some great news! The iAcces devs may be considering a lite version only for the purpose of theming so people will may no longer have to pay $15 to theme the keyboard:

The benefits of complaining to devs (:
    It would probably help if more people sent emails to the devs

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

calfergo (2011-03-27)

YES!!!!!...... I send email...

that's great news for the people who haven't paid for it lol. can anyone help me out here I am looking for the location of the emoticons?? does anyone know where they might be??

Didn't think you get emoticons w/ iacces installed...

yeah hit the globe again then the asterisk and scroll right on the blue bar. also how do I access the handwriting feature?

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast