Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iAccess Keyboards in HD

Quote Originally Posted by iVereor View Post
    Since this thread is for keyboards here are my mods for EPHD Enjoy

Credit to: barsoverbeats who made this keyboard and Downloadeus_Maximus for the Pop up letters images.

Download Links: Elite Twilight Blue

Elite Twilight Deep Blue

Elite Twilight Purple.zip
    Hey iVereor, what system font are you using? It looks great!

Can I just use this or do I have to have the EPDH keyboard selected first?

The only thing mine does is change when you type, also there is no difference on my phone from the deep blue and the twilight blue
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2011-01-15 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is iAccess working now for 4.2.1 iphone 4?

Quote Originally Posted by iGatmad View Post
    Is iAccess working now for 4.2.1 iphone 4?
    Yep, I'm using it
    Really nice keyboards here... I'm enjoying my iAcces now

How did you get it to work? I've downloaded it through cydia... And I also have it through k.initsua's twilight HD full version but my keyboard won't change

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

I know not as quick but have you tried putting the themes into iacces itself? Thats what I do and always work on mine and i'm on 4.2.1

If you want to you need to do the following -

download the keyboard on to your pc

delete everything in your kb theme, except for the "images" folder (so if there is empty folders leading upto this folder delete them) (so your just left with the images folder in the keyboard folder

you will need to take these files from the iacces china theme and place them in the kb folder so it looks like this (the ini folder and the files below are what you need from the china theme)

then ssh into iacces (applications > iacces > themes) and then goto iacces pick the theme and reboot your phone

Hmm, I see a few .dat files, and I placed my images folder in there, BUT, I do not see an INI file anywhere?

Can anyone re upload the red elite pro keyboard, the one provided my maximus downloads but doesnt work it keeps sayin corrupt file. Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGatmad View Post
    Hmm, I see a few .dat files, and I placed my images folder in there, BUT, I do not see an INI file anywhere?
    if you go into the main theme on iacess (the china one) it should be in there

can someone make me a emerald green keyboard?

Had to make a username to say thanks..

Donated no longer than 20 mins ago and ive already got the keyboards up and running.

GREAT work, thanks again buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by DJAMG View Post
    Had to make a username to say thanks..

Donated no longer than 20 mins ago and ive already got the keyboards up and running.

GREAT work, thanks again buddy!
    Thank you, glad you enjoy them!
    btw welcome to mmi

Thanks

wish I had more to give, at this time. Thanks for the hard work

No problem bro. Will be adding this one to the link soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-02-06)

I need help. I purchased iAcces about 2 weeks ago and it worked great. Yesterday my iPhone died and Apple replaced. Now my iAcces license is no good. Does anyone know of a way to transfer license or of a cracked version of iacces. I am against pirated software but I am against having to spend another $15 more. The iAcces website is in Chinese so I dont know how to contact them to see if they can transfer license.

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    I need help. I purchased iAcces about 2 weeks ago and it worked great. Yesterday my iPhone died and Apple replaced. Now my iAcces license is no good. Does anyone know of a way to transfer license or of a cracked version of iacces. I am against pirated software but I am against having to spend another $15 more. The iAcces website is in Chinese so I dont know how to contact them to see if they can transfer license.
    what's your email. I'm against pirating too I'll just email you mine tho

All u have too do is email the developer with your repair receipt and ur new payment id and he will transfer it for free! his email is in cydia!

Everytime I load up iAcess it has a popup and closes. Any ideas?? I have tried purchasing but cant figure it out since its not in English.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png  
    Last edited by mustangman041; 2011-02-10 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks

reboot.......I am having a reoccurring issue I am using a iaccess keyboard made by Junesiphone. Sometimes when i am sending a text I will hit the change keyboard key from letters to numbers and the text will disappear and the messages app will go back to the loading screen. happens once a day a least. Any ideas what
    Last edited by anig; 2011-02-16 at 04:22 AM.

So I got a request for a hello kitty KB in HD. So I made it. What Do u all think? I know it's a little Girly but that's the point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast